• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I didn't sent you a PM, besides the one talking about the Spanish Translation in which i'm currently working on some times, but i would like to know if:

1) If there will be a way to teach Poliwrath, Ice Punch instead of Ice Beam.
    2) If we will get HM07 Waterfall in the new beta, because i really, really, really want to know where does that Waterfall at the Power Plant takes you to xD

I can tell you what's at the top of the waterfall. The end of the map xD

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    The posts you are posting do not contain any screenshots, as you are uploading them to a private Google Drive account; please upload to something like imgur.com or I'll have to start deleting your posts, as it could be interpreted very easily as just SPAM at this point.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    guys i know i asked this too much but there has to be someone who can help me https://imgur.com/EvBTZQ1 i can't get out this room i walked in the room i did everything i can but i cant get out and i dont want to restrart the whole game because that would be a total buzzkill

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    I'm just loving this game.
    But i don't know why my Bulbasaur didn't evolve yet, is on lvl23!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years

WOAH!
    Dialkia/Diakia/Palga/Dialpal/Whatever looks awesome! <3
    And the Diglett fusion looks kinda weird and silly O:

I'm just loving this game.
    But i don't know why my Bulbasaur didn't evolve yet, is on lvl23!

And you couldn't use the searching function or at least look at the last 2 pages for a bit, right?
    *Sigh* ...
    Bulbasaur evolves at Lv30 or so in Ivysaur, and Ivysaur at Lv40 in Venusaur.

Back