• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Found a couple of more bugs.

1. You can capture infinite Regirocks since his spirte doesn't disappear.

2. Banetite doesn't work.

3. Leveling up Hoopa freezes the game.

Years
    Wow love the new maps : ) I got a few questions on johto and the regions will we be able to get other badges and the elite four of those regions? Second question I read a few pages most of johto what will be missing jw ? By the map it looks complete

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    1) I see. I'll try to fix that one.
    2) So what's wrong with triggering the event?
    3) Okay, I'll take a look into that.
    4) I'll take a look into that as well.
    5) That's because a Squirtle isn't a Blastoise.
    6) Okay, I'll fix it.
    7) Okay, I'll look into it.

I meant to say that when you use your Venusaur and Blastoise, the shady guy automacally gives you that 'YOU changed your mind' message automatically when u select your Venusaur after he allows u to use the recipe.

As for 2), Im just wondering what the correct order is: I first walked near bar to trigger the two people talking about the secret passage, then I saw them at the Mountain, then them then I walked down to Gray near the lake to see the two girls. My question is: what is the proper order of the events and what outcome does it affect in game.

Just as a side note, the Doctor/Assistant, the Kai/WineYard, and Grey events all seem to trigger and deal with the 'pond' near FlowerBudMt on Taracco Island...Can someone tell me what each of these events actually do since I think I've seen most of their cutscenes...

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    New maps

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Even more maps you have graced us with more of your work this is truely one of the best presentations for a hack iv seen. I didnt think the game would be so big any bigger it might as well have its own console. Good work Thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2015
    Pika learn thunderbolt at level 10 and have the ability speed bost, because is very strong or is a bug ?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    So.. I've just finished the Walker Farm Chapter with no problems.
    Also, I've found that you can get a sorta-early VenusauriteY in this tree from Silph Company:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

If you get it before defeating Zapmolcuno, DON'T use it.
    Otherwise, Green will not get that it's a Venusaur and you're going to be forced to Devolve it with a Moon Stone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    are you able to evolve eevee into an espeon now? or is it still not programmed yet
    also when does the current beta end?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    Yes I had my eevee to a few times the last one glaceon

Is pikachu should be learning surf?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    3. Leveling up Hoopa freezes the game.

It's not just Hoopa. On beta 10, when the time came for my Kricketot to evolve, the same thing happened. The game froze after the stats appeared

Is pikachu should be learning surf?

I think so. It's been a while since I last read the manga, but I think I remember seeing Pikachu surfing on the Yellow saga

Btw, Aethestode, do the Megas have many abilities like the regular Pokemon (like Aerodactyl, who can have either Pressure or Rockhead), or did you make some changes? Because on my previous save, my MegaPoliwrath had Drizzle and on the current one it has Swift Swim

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    Weird my poliwirl in my last save file before I was forced to start all over again it had the ability to absorb water attacks

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    HELP ! : (
    I just dowload this game [ I played 9.1 ] and now I play newest version for 1 hour
    but I can't really find bulbasaur [ I did '' in a bush in pallet forest. '' follow the shadab's reply but still can't find anyway. can anyone tell me where it is ? [ better with picture ] thanks !
    ps. how can I set day night system ? [ I play on Myboy and I don't know what's ''Set RTC on.''

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    and how I set day night system ?
    [I play on MyBoy!] [ANDROID]
    THANKS !

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
    Very nice to see that the game will receive new content. I knew that a creative brain wouldn't suppress his ideas, but express them.

Back