• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2022
    hi Aethestode
    What can we do in Hoenn Regions?
    the only village avaiable is little town and oldtale town?
    Ty

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
  • Can you please add a Mega Ninetales and Arcanine? Ninetales really needs a buff and it can be a new way to introduce why it has Psychic powers. I mean the only thing it does is Drought support, other than that, a Special Sweeper wanna be.
    Mega Ninetales can be:
    Spoiler:

And as for Mega Arcanine, I might edit this and write some idea, because personally if Ninetales gets a Mega, Arcanine should have one too since I always saw Arcanine and Ninetales as a pair or whatever. Just a suggestion but I'd love it if you add Mega Ninetales! :D

Edit 1: Okay, I now have an Idea for Mega Arcanine!
    Spoiler:
    Again it's only just a suggestion.

Edit 2: Since Beedrill got a Mega Evolution, Could you pleeeaaase add a Mega Butterfree too? And Here's an Idea for it too!
    Spoiler:

And btw, could you please post the stats of the edited Pokemons? As well as the Custom Megas/Fusion/Unique Pokemons. So that we could fit which roles these Pokemon fit into. Thanks!

Gusto ko talaga tong idea mo pre. ;)
    I really like your ideas.

How close are you to finishing Beta 12? What still needs to be done?

SirCharmander

SirCharmander
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Every time I want to start a new game there's always a newer patch to look toward to lol
    I think I'll continue wait since I heard saves don't transfer over

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Can you please add a Mega Ninetales and Arcanine? Ninetales really needs a buff and it can be a new way to introduce why it has Psychic powers. I mean the only thing it does is Drought support, other than that, a Special Sweeper wanna be.
    Mega Ninetales can be:
    Spoiler:

And as for Mega Arcanine, I might edit this and write some idea, because personally if Ninetales gets a Mega, Arcanine should have one too since I always saw Arcanine and Ninetales as a pair or whatever. Just a suggestion but I'd love it if you add Mega Ninetales! :D

Edit 1: Okay, I now have an Idea for Mega Arcanine!
    Spoiler:
    Again it's only just a suggestion.

Edit 2: Since Beedrill got a Mega Evolution, Could you pleeeaaase add a Mega Butterfree too? And Here's an Idea for it too!
    Spoiler:

And btw, could you please post the stats of the edited Pokemons? As well as the Custom Megas/Fusion/Unique Pokemons. So that we could fit which roles these Pokemon fit into. Thanks!

I'll just bump this :)

Mega butterfree is already in the game (Like Mega Poliwrath, I've forgot to add it in the sprite sheet gallery).
    I don't know about Arcanine... I mean there's already a fusion form for it... I'll think about it. Same for Ninetail, but I'll think about it. There's only 3 more empty slots for me left.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    Mega butterfree is already in the game (Like Mega Poliwrath, I've forgot to add it in the sprite sheet gallery).
    I don't know about Arcanine... I mean there's already a fusion form for it... I'll think about it. Same for Ninetail, but I'll think about it. There's only 3 more empty slots for me left.

Have you decided which 3 to fill those spots??
    or will you keep them empty

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Oh, I see. Hmm, I saw an Arcanine Fusion but I didn't see any Ninetales fusion, and also Politoed got a mega, wouldn't it be fair if ninetales got one too? I mean they are the only non-legend pokemon to use Drought and Drizzle... :3

Wait I forgot about Charizard Y, but still! :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Hello! Can someone tell me the solution for the glitch in Valencia Island?
    After the fight with Missingno, Red talk with Blue, Green and then with Prof. Ivy, but I can't go forward because the scene repeat itself over and over again.
    I've been looking for the post with the answer for days but I can't find it, please help me!
    I'm playing Beta 11E.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023

you can add mega Nidoqueen because Nidoking Got Mega , Mega Slowking because Slowbro Got Mega And Mega Froslass Cause Glalie Got Mega
    Btw Thx You for Add Pink Rhyperior ??
    is there spot for mega Crsytal Steelix ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2019
    Hey, this is my first post. Firstly love the hack, I love the challenge of it!!

I've managed to get my way through the stroyline but I've just deated Dragonair and agreed to help Yellow catch her first Pokemon, but I don't know what to do now? Any help is appreciated :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Hey, I have a few questions
    1. So I've finished mirage tower, got the ooer ticket but it seems to be incomplete. Where do I go from here
    2. I got the birth island ticket from yellow and I don't know where to use it.
    3. In pewter city next to the gym there are 2 guys in green blocking the pathway to bruno. How do I unlock it to be able to get in

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I need some help here.
    I remember that after I fought knuckles my bulbasaur evolved.
    I reset my game, bu now It won't evolve after knuckles.
    Is it normal? Also, where can i find the solar ribbon?

If it's Lv 27 or higher after you beat Knuckles, it will evolve.
    And the Solar Ribbon is not in the current beta. Espeon and Umbreon go back to being happiness-based evolutions.

Hey, this is my first post. Firstly love the hack, I love the challenge of it!!

I've managed to get my way through the stroyline but I've just deated Dragonair and agreed to help Yellow catch her first Pokemon, but I don't know what to do now? Any help is appreciated :)

You should have obtained HM06 then. You need to go to Viridian Gym.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    After the fight with Missingno, Red talk with Blue, Green and then with Prof. Ivy, but I can't go forward because the scene repeat itself over and over again.
    I've been looking for the post with the answer for days but I can't find it, please help me!
    I'm playing Beta 11E.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hey, I have a couple of questions
    1. So I've finished mirage tower, got the ooer ticket but it seems to be incomplete. Where do I go from here
    2. I got the birth island ticket from yellow and I don't know where to use it.
    3. After defeating Bruno, the game just restarts after saying The End without saving. Any Fixes?

I know the answers to question 2 and 3.

2. Head to the Sevii Islands and use the ferry from there to get to Birth Island.
    3. There are no fixes. Defeating Bruno is the end of the game. It was a trap set up by Lorelei. The game ends there, because Red gets frozen by Lorelei in the manga, for not being able to tell her Giovanni's current location.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Hello [Aethestode]. im always following up your treads for quite sometimes. its good to see there is a lot of update coming, a lot of region you will put. also a lot of story your add up. i hav a request. since most of the character hav been introduce in the game, could you finish up the red story until the end of pokemon adventure yellow chapter? but focus on red of course. because making the battle between red and bruno as its ending seem quite odd, because it will give the unfinish feeling. if you can move it up until fire red would be even better ^^. But it just a request of course. Its your hack, your can decide. Anyway keep up your good work. i will waiting for your next release. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    I'm playing Beta 11E.

Back