• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Is skiploom supposed to be encountered in the middle of the sea? (route 2)
    If not how do I report bug?

Also after that, on route 8, talking to a jigglypuff freeze the game and you can't go back other than with a backup

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Someone please help me! I bet Delia in Trivola island(or whatever that name is) and I'm told by Prof. Oak to go to Valencia island and talk to Prof. Ivy but she's no where to be found. What should I do now???!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    When getting Bulbasaur for the first time, is Bulbasaur now shifted to the first slot of the party?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    YdeDEoq.png
    0L1ICnc.png
    WKgZ1Oq.png
    0TtsWjy.png

Looks good Aethsode!! Still can't wait for beta 12! But take your time!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Okay so I went with Blue to Hamlim island and battled Carly and then got teleported back to Pallet. What am I supposed to do next to catch Darkrai?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2022
    Maybe this was already answered, but I don't want to go through 350 pages, so, what the heck it is written on the plate on Regi's Liar? I tried to decode with a braille alphabet, but i get non-sense phrases... or I'm just stupid, which is the most valuable possiblity. but thanks to anyone who can help me solve the ''mistery''.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Damn im late to the daily updates. Umm. . The progress is sure damn fast. Dont get lazy. We all love your work. *wink with kawaii smile*

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2018
    How do u get the waterfall hm

You get it in sevii islands (you can buy a ticket for that in vermillion market). As for Hamlin you have to go to Pumello island and go to the right, pass the Tarroco island (always to the right), surf into route 21 and then when you reach an island with a pillar (Tangerine island), there is a small (almost undetectable) passage through the left side of that island when surfing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    How does one go about getting the Aurora ticket so I can go to Birth Island?

Never mind I found Yellow who gave it to me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    How do I get past the resting man in front of the entrance of Cave to Mount Moon route 4?
    When I click on him he reply: "You want to pass? Okey, but you have to watch me dance!" me: "No! blabla............" resting man: "Fine! Well, I'm not moving"

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    How do I get past the resting man in front of the entrance of Cave to Mount Moon route 4?
    When I click on him he reply: "You want to pass? Okey, but you have to watch me dance!" me: "No! blabla............" resting man: "Fine! Well, I'm not moving"

You must go in the Pokemon center with misty if you are Witt her to talk to prof. Oak, about garfados! If you did battle garadis already. That's how the sleeping guy move

Back