• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
Years
  • Been checking back every day for beta 13 part 2. I wanna play it again but don't wanna start part 1 and then part 2 comes out because can't patch on my phone lol
    Hopefully I'm not waiting too long.
    I don't know if you have Android or Apple... Or if you mean your phones a dick. But I have a garbage Android phone and i am able to patch rom using ROM Patcher (yes thats the name... kinda doesnt narrow it down😕😞) but its made to be compatible with old phones and new ones. It should work idk if its for Apple though. You should give it a try😄 there are also youtube tutorials too.

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • I still play on beta 11 because im on mobile^^ i dont think i can patch multiple times on mobile patching apps
    I keep seeing this problem look for some of my replies or message me aand I might be able to help you. First if you have android like me you should get "ROM Patcher" (I know dumb name not rellay narrowing it down😞) it has a feature to allow multiple patches so long as your putting the patches in the right order on the right rom. I helped my 5 buddies and it only didnt work with one of them... He had an Apple phone though. (Personal opinion i hate apple) so give it a try. If you have any questions just message me kk😁 I WILL RESPOND TO ANYONE WHEN ABLE. So spread the word!

Years
  • but it's supposed to end with Carly's death, so I remember.

Well, only after that can u catch Darkrai right? Played it a while ago, so not sure.
    Don't think theres anything else to be done after catching it..
    And its as ttar said, why are u still playing beta 11? If its for the feels, it would be better for u to wait for the orange archipelago arc to finish in beta 12...its been something amazing so far, and itll only get better

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2018
    I keep seeing this problem look for some of my replies or message me aand I might be able to help you. First if you have android like me you should get "ROM Patcher" (I know dumb name not rellay narrowing it down😞) it has a feature to allow multiple patches so long as your putting the patches in the right order on the right rom. I helped my 5 buddies and it only didnt work with one of them... He had an Apple phone though. (Personal opinion i hate apple) so give it a try. If you have any questions just message me kk😁 I WILL RESPOND TO ANYONE WHEN ABLE. So spread the word!

Do you think I should start a new game? Or should I use a save file?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2018
    If you can not enter the cinnabar mansion in beta 13 part 1, how does one get into saffron city?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • With this cutscene before the time when part 2 will be released my game will freeze, crash etc or I could continue normally? Well, I have more three normal chapters and three bonus chapters to active. It's ok?
    Did you save after triggering that cutscene..?
    That may cause you problems in the future, as that's clearly not supposed to happen during the events of the Part 1.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    been following this hack since day 1 and seen its crazy history, im glad its still alive even after what happened last time...

I wont play the new "remaked" version until kanto is complete cause i dont like restarting my save every time a bugfix comes but i played the beta 13 part 1 bugfix 3 up to the first mew encounter and i have 1 thing to report and 2 suggestions:

1. Can you change the charizards cry in the main menu when we press start?
    Maybe something different would fit more with this hack instead of the default firered charizard cry...

2. Is it possible to make battles like the one with mew to end with a loss but the player not faint like in the main games but instead the story to continue?
    I never liked how we win a battle in this hack but in the story we lost this makes zero sense but my guess is its the games limitations?

3. A small typo in the beggining of the hack, if you click on the nidorino ow the text says Nidorina instead of Nidorino.
    And it says Nidorina once again when you click on the girl who cant catch that Nidorino...
    Do you need pictures or you will find the typo easy?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    I don't know if you have Android or Apple... Or if you mean your phones a dick. But I have a garbage Android phone and i am able to patch rom using ROM Patcher (yes thats the name... kinda doesnt narrow it down😕😞) but its made to be compatible with old phones and new ones. It should work idk if its for Apple though. You should give it a try😄 there are also youtube tutorials too.
    It's a crappy android haha. I can download and path games but the patched rom doesn't show up on my emulator :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    I need a better emulator to play this game on. Right now I'm using mgba on my 3ds. The real time clock doesn't work. And battles are slower than what they should be. I'd rather play this on a handheld device. Instead of my PC. I have a 3ds, ps vita, android tablet. Can anyone help me?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2018
    There is an emulator that you can use easy on youre phone, it's called John GBA Lite just download the game (or upload already existing game files on to your phone) and you should be able to play it easily

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Or you can Also use MyBoy GBA emulator.
    You can download it from the play store.
    That's what I personally use

Years
  • Or you can Also use MyBoy GBA emulator.
    You can download it from the play store.
    That's what I personally use

Naa...downloading from the play store gives you the free version, you won't get to speed up play and some features won't be available..u can get my boy cracked apk if u google, ie, the premium version

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    After finishing the end of Beta 13 part 1 and patching to the latest patch. I found something wrong in the east side section of cinnabar island on the forest side, there seems to be a pokeball that cannot be obtain unless you use a wall hack cheat and the lover-npc sidequest seems to be repeated on floral city and whenever i try talking to it my game freezes like in the previous patch (btw I already finished that sidequest before encountering this problem).

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Naa...downloading from the play store gives you the free version, you won't get to speed up play and some features won't be available..u can get my boy cracked apk if u google, ie, the premium version

Yeah I know.
    I'm using the cracked version.
    Bot the Free version is Also good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Ffs just buy the my boy pro its one of the top android emus, can even boot the bios and show the gba logo in the latest updates xD
    I think its only missing ereader support but then again so do all rest gba emulators and nobody seems to bother adding that which is a shame since there are many pokemon cards which can be used with the games and playing on a phone is like playing in the real hardware its way better than on a huge pc (my opinion)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    Hi, sorry if there's been a post about this - as soon as the second chapter begins in the game and the pokemon escape from Professor Oak's lab, I get a perpetual black screen every time I'm about to go into battle, and I can't get past this glitch. I'm on a mac, using openemu. Help, please?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2023
    When will be the story conitine after the volcano badge.(I mean a patch or something like that)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    When will be the story conitine after the volcano badge.(I mean a patch or something like that)

I remember seeing a post that said that Aethestode was gonna release the patch for part 2 tomorrow.
    I might be wrong though

Back