• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Congrats for the 2013 pokecommunity hack of the year- please don't stop the development because of what people say, they're *******s

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • **** those losers i was waiting for a post from the author just to come here and see that this great hack may be canceled because of some losers

I really hope you are back and finish this hack i will miss your monthly updates :(

Yeah Even i Miss the Updates, This Hack Is Too Awesome to Die & I Don't want it Get Canceled Because of Some Sore Losers. rockmanmegaman Don't Give Up On This Hack Dude this one of best i played in 2013 :)(Between Glazed & DR2)In the words Of The Rock, It doesn't matter What They Think

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    There is no tasteful way for me to say how I feel about the people who made those incredibly insensitive comments to the hack author so I'll just stay silent.

Unless it is not against Pokecommunity rules to say what a bunch of disgusting, pathetic excuses for human beings you people are.

It is because of a-holes like you who want their instant gratification because mommy and daddy spoiled you far too much as children that we can't have nice things.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Yeah Even i Miss the Updates, This Hack Is Too Awesome to Die & I Don't want it Get Canceled Because of Some Sore Losers. rockmanmegaman Don't Give Up On This Hack Dude this one of best i played in 2013 :)(Between Glazed & DR2)In the words Of The Rock, It doesn't matter What They Think

Don't give up Dude , Cheer up

Kyoko1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    If theres no update within some months, don't worry.
    The author might just have a stressful phase in school/work.[/OT]

I played this hack and I must say, that it is simply awesome.
    Some of the tiles look weird to me, however, but the story is so cool, that it
    just crossfades all the minor issues of this hack :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I'm sorry for your loss and all the negative things some people have been telling you. I just wanted to let you know that this hack is one of the best I've ever played. I hope you take time to gather yourself and work on the hack when your 100% ready, Great job with everything so far.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    I need help, stuck at lavender town no clue where to go, I went there did the ghost arc didnt know where to go so i went back a town found pikachu's ashes (idk if they do anything) then i tried using them on every floor of lavender tower, no luck

oh and I also went west from route 5 where the old man says to marry him but his still blocking the way :/ anyone know how to get past?

Oh and one more thing, where do i get stuff like cut and surf? I keep seeing those cuttable trees but im unable to do anything to them

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I need help, stuck at lavender town no clue where to go, I went there did the ghost arc didnt know where to go so i went back a town found pikachu's ashes (idk if they do anything) then i tried using them on every floor of lavender tower, no luck

oh and I also went west from route 5 where the old man says to marry him but his still blocking the way :/ anyone know how to get past?

Oh and one more thing, where do i get stuff like cut and surf? I keep seeing those cuttable trees but im unable to do anything to them

Hmm, when I played after the lavender tower arc I just when west of lavender town and progressed, and you won't get cut or surf until later in the game.

Zedsterzz12

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Hey if you played an earlier beta version of this if you are already far wil you have to restart in the new upcoming beta?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I'm just going to post small update here from now on, until I finish the Saffron saga. Anyway, POKEMON mansion will be playable in the next beta (Although, it won't be part of the main story. There's also no side story about it). Mewtwo would make a cameo appearance in the secret lab.

Sum

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    I was just wondering is it normal to not encounter Pokemon in Viridian forest?

That's not normal. Maybe you need to patch a clean rom again?

Has anyone else managed to play the Beta 6 and get past the scene where Greens Blastoise get hammered by Sabrina at Saffron?

Last edited:
    Back