• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    since i beat the three legendarie birds I often get a blackscreen after entering a warp zone near the mewtwo caves. Im playing on myboy (Android App)
    1) Are you sure you're playing the latest version, Beta 13 Part 2F?
    2) Are you using a savefile from a previous patch or not?
    3) Are you using a Pre-Patched ROM or you applied the patch by yourself?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    any ideas with this error? tried searching for a few days but came up with nothing,

whenever I enter my bag I get a black screen.
    Emulator : Matsu Player
    Rom Adventure-red-chapter-b-13-p2d.zip

thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    If u ever felt sad remember that the earth is older than 4.543 billion years and you were born in the right generation to be able play this game :D this game is way to good to be real.
    Thanks so much for the time y'all spend into making this game.

btw i still have a question ... i am already 25 hours in the game and i dont wanna lose my progress once the next beta come out. Can i still play with my old save when beta 14 comes out ??? if no idk i might wait until the final ver which kind i dont want to cuz i am addicted to this game already ...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2018
    1) Are you sure you're playing the latest version, Beta 13 Part 2F?
    2) Are you using a savefile from a previous patch or not?
    3) Are you using a Pre-Patched ROM or you applied the patch by yourself?

1. Yes im using the latest version
    2. No i dont
    3. I applied the Rom by myself with an App on my Android Phone which is called "Rom Patcher"

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Rom Adventure-red-chapter-b-13-p2d.zip
    You're 2 versions behind. The latest patch is the Beta 13 Part 2F.
    btw i still have a question ... i am already 25 hours in the game and i dont wanna lose my progress once the next beta come out. Can i still play with my old save when beta 14 comes out ??? if no idk i might wait until the final ver which kind i dont want to cuz i am addicted to this game already ...
    No. As it was said over and over again, the bag is going to be expanded for the Beta 14 so everyone will have to start a new savefile.
    There's no way around it.
    1. Yes im using the latest version
    2. No i dont
    3. I applied the Rom by myself with an App on my Android Phone which is called "Rom Patcher"
    Did you try using the Glitch Cleaner in Red's Room?
    Did you check if the issue happened with a different emulator?
    Since you're on Android, try John GBA.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    I am sorry if i am being annoying but thats mean when beta 14 comes out i can normally play the other versions (beta 15, 16 etc) without being forced to create a new save file right ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    guys i got stack at battle with the third pokemon gym leader, the second time we fight, while i was with 6 pokemon, i played as blue for some fights and then i returned to red with only 3 pokemon and 1 ''bad egg''. I cant win him and his zapdos because i have 2 water type pokemons and 1 low lever gengar, so i cant win him . Please help me . I won with much luck this guy but i cant find my pokemons somewhere, i lost my ivysaur, gengar and espeon. WHAT IS THIS GAME??? i'm gonna unistall it. It is not funny now, i lose my pokemons because you cant make a game correctfully, i even beat mewtwo with 1 lvl 40 pokemon because it had wonder guard for passive but I CANT PLAY WITHOUT MY POKEMONS. I still cant understand it that i have played this game so many hours to lose my pokemons...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2018
    You're 2 versions behind. The latest patch is the Beta 13 Part 2F.

No. As it was said over and over again, the bag is going to be expanded for the Beta 14 so everyone will have to start a new savefile.
    There's no way around it.

Did you try using the Glitch Cleaner in Red's Room?
    Did you check if the issue happened with a different emulator?
    Since you're on Android, try John GBA.

ON:

Where can i find the Glitch Cleaner in Reds Room
    I will try it on the John Gba and I will let you know tomorrow

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I am sorry if i am being annoying but thats mean when beta 14 comes out i can normally play the other versions (beta 15, 16 etc) without being forced to create a new save file right ?
    There's no way to know.
    1) It's been stated multiple times that Blue's Tale 2 is pretty buggy atm with most of the emulators.

2) Keeping a backup of your savefile in case things go wrong should be common sense. This IS a ROM Hack in constant development that also has tons of reported bugs in probably the last 50 pages of the thread, after all.
    If you don't like its current state, I suggest you to come back in a year or two, maybe more.
    Where can i find the Glitch Cleaner in Reds Room
    It's the big, weird and pretty noticeably thing at right from the PC.
    It's as if you didn't even bother looking for it. Can't say I'm surprised though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2018
    There's no way to know.

1) It's been stated multiple times that Blue's Tale 2 is pretty buggy atm with most of the emulators.

2) Keeping a backup of your savefile in case things go wrong should be common sense. This IS a ROM Hack in constant development that also has tons of reported bugs in probably the last 50 pages of the thread, after all.
    If you don't like its current state, I suggest you to come back in a year or two, maybe more.

It's the big, weird and pretty noticeably thing at right from the PC.
    It's as if you didn't even bother looking for it. Can't say I'm surprised though.

Apparently I didnt had the newest Patch installed. I thought that I would because I patched it last week and the newest Patch got released before that but i patched with an older version. I also patched the new Patch (2F) on a new rom and tried to load my quicksave on that rom by changing the name. but it immedietly gives me a black screen. Do i have to restart the game now?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    tried to load my quicksave
    There's your problem. You don't load a savestate or a quicksave when you change ROMs.
    What you have to do is localize your .sav file, rename it so it'll have the same name as your Beta 13 Part 2F ROM, and then resume your savefile normally.

If you didn't save In-Game, then yeah, you'll have to start again.

ON:

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Not sure if this bug was already known or not.
    Here it is (playing on b13-p2)
    I start silph co chapter with 6 pkm in this order: ivisaur/snorlax/pika/poliwrath/espeon/aerodactyl.
    I accepted to play as blue. When it came back to red control, half of my team disapeared (just remaining ivy/snorlax/pika and a BAD EGG!).
    I never used ANY code here.
    I thought this was due to the fact i modified blue pkm (which are awefull) with moon stone and TM. So i use a quick save set beford any modification and its still the same: 3 pkm ereased and bad egg....
    Any idea of what this can be?
    Any idea how to get back the special evee with a code or something?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Not sure if this bug was already known or not.
    Here it is (playing on b13-p2)
    I start silph co chapter with 6 pkm in this order: ivisaur/snorlax/pika/poliwrath/espeon/aerodactyl.
    I accepted to play as blue. When it came back to red control, half of my team disapeared (just remaining ivy/snorlax/pika and a BAD EGG!).
    I never used ANY code here.
    I thought this was due to the fact i modified blue pkm (which are awefull) with moon stone and TM. So i use a quick save set beford any modification and its still the same: 3 pkm ereased and bad egg....
    Any idea of what this can be?
    Any idea how to get back the special evee with a code or something?

Yeah it's a bug in the game, already reported, it's recommended to not play that chapter

Last edited:
    Back