• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2020
    First I wanted to congratulate those involved in the hack is a masterpiece. And as a big fan I wanted to know if the development of the final beta 15, because now we are in quarantine and it would be really cool to play kkkk, congratulations again for the work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    I have defeated almost whole Orange cup And when was that break i Went outsider but when i Went to go back IT Saíd that i have to defeat thé Trainers but there isnt aby Trainer

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2021
    I need help...after I defeat missingno and talk to Ash's mom and I enter professor Ivy's lab why is it that professor ivy only say's that "hope you enjoy the orange archipelago" and not thanking me cause I know there another chapter wait and I can't activate it...pls help

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I have defeated almost whole Orange cup And when was that break i Went outsider but when i Went to go back IT Saíd that i have to defeat thé Trainers but there isnt aby Trainer
    Make sure you're not using a Pre-Patched ROM and that you're not resuming a previous version's savefile.
    I need help...after I defeat missingno and talk to Ash's mom and I enter professor Ivy's lab why is it that professor ivy only say's that "hope you enjoy the orange archipelago" and not thanking me cause I know there another chapter wait and I can't activate it...pls help
    Ivy doesn't say anything else but that after the MissingNo. Chapter.
    The conversation with Blue and Green outside of Valencia Island's Pokémon Center is what tells you what you should do now; continue your journey.
    Go to Kumquat Island, and from there, to the north.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2020
    Pokemon red adventure stuck in celadon

Hello. If anyone could help.

I started Pokemo adventure red chapter and it's one of the best roms i have tried. I am loving it.

However, i am having a hard time advancing past the wartortle wars chapter. Once i lose Blue in the river that's it. Can't find her again. I haven't found any HM, to follow her up tje river and the gim remains close.

Is there anything i am missing? How do i move on the plot?

Thank you in advance.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Is there anything i am missing? How do i move on the plot?
    Go through the mansion at left of the Pokémon Center. She's at right from the entrance on the back of the building.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years

In these screenshots 2 routes are depicted.
    Route A: Save Pink (the bonus chapter will thus end right there)
    Route B: Don't save Pink (and play the rest of the bonus chapter)

EDIT:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    Wait ... What!!!! If Pink come back to life ... Then how many Red's Friends will be death? And how much Aethestode has completed the expansion of Beta 15? I know that it's a very hard work for you....... And also , Pokémon Adventures Red Chapter is my Favourite GBA Hack Rom Game.
    Thank you Aethestode for doing too much hard work in Pokémon Adventures Red Chapter

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    Pokémon breeding is bugged, when u use destiny knot the game die

The breeding bug has been known for a long time but sadly cant be fixed but I don't know about the destiny knot glitch your talking about cause that's a new one to me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2020
    Make sure you're not using a Pre-Patched ROM and that you're not resuming a previous version's savefile.

Ivy doesn't say anything else but that after the MissingNo. Chapter.
    The conversation with Blue and Green outside of Valencia Island's Pokémon Center is what tells you what you should do now; continue your journey.
    Go to Kumquat Island, and from there, to the north.

Having the same problem, and for me it goesa worse, any time I try to head to Kumquat Island, on the Cleópatra Island it automatically started again the Chapter 17, the firefighter squirtells challenge. I saw in a HeroVoltsy YouTube walkthrough and in his game when you finish talking with Ash's mom, it enters automatically in professor Ivy lab and Red asks if everything is ok with her and so on.
    Any thoughts? Any help would be much apreciated

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Having the same problem, and for me it goesa worse, any time I try to head to Kumquat Island, on the Cleópatra Island it automatically started again the Chapter 17, the firefighter squirtells challenge. I saw in a HeroVoltsy YouTube walkthrough and in his game when you finish talking with Ash's mom, it enters automatically in professor Ivy lab and Red asks if everything is ok with her and so on.
    Any thoughts? Any help would be much apreciated
    And you should also be playing on the recommended emulators, mentioned in the FAQ at the main post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    And you should also be playing on the recommended emulators, mentioned in the FAQ at the main post.

Can you tell me when the Expansion of Beta 15 will be release?? I am asking because Actually I am being too much excited for that Expansion.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    BUG ISSUE

So.. I've just come off the blimp onto the Orange Island to find prof. Ivy. But I went back onto the blimp. Now every time I leave it it brings me straight back to vermilion city. The captain repeats the same message saying "we're here".
    Any help?! I've just no life'd this for 1 week straight. Please don't say I have to start again

Back