• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • is there any possible rematch or fightinghouse in beta 14.5?
    There's the rematches against the Kanto Gym Leaders, but they're intended to be endgame content, so if you're not willing to grind a lot and use some competitive strategies or alternatively cheats, it's going to be very tough for you to beat them.
    and when approximately is the new beta 15 available?
    As I mentioned not too long ago, Aethestode mentioned that it would come out in November, if everything goes well.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    Loving this hack, so brilliantly made. Making me want to watch the anime!

I'm a bit confused by the type effectiveness chart; what do the black boxes mean? And why are some symbols different colours (blue +, orange -, etc). My Flying types don't seem to be effective against Grass types anymore?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    Loving this hack, so brilliantly made. Making me want to watch the anime!

I'm a bit confused by the type effectiveness chart; what do the black boxes mean? And why are some symbols different colours (blue +, orange -, etc). My Flying types don't seem to be effective against Grass types anymore?

You mean read the manga right? There is no anime of Pokémon Adventures :(

About the chart the different colors in + - x and blank means its different from the official games

red -, green +, black x and light grey blank are exactly the same as official games
    while orange -, blue +, grey x and dark grey blank are the aethe changes. That's the why flying has a dark grey blank because now its neutral against grass

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    I'm not expecting any response soon unfortunately, but is there a known fix for the 12:00:00 clock glitch in Delta? I didn't mind it until I realized there were encounters that were dependent upon the time

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm not expecting any response soon unfortunately, but is there a known fix for the 12:00:00 clock glitch in Delta?
    Not a glitch, it's just the RTC not working correctly on your hardware.
    I'm not sure what is this specific "Delta" you're talking about, but try the RTC Patch posted by Endrift (creator of mGBA, a hardware accurate GBA Emulator) and linked in the main post.
    If that doesn't help, nothing will.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    I'm not expecting any response soon unfortunately, but is there a known fix for the 12:00:00 clock glitch in Delta? I didn't mind it until I realized there were encounters that were dependent upon the time

Use GBA4iOS, much better imo even though it really similar. Or GBA.emu and enable RTC option to ON (dont auto)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    Use GBA4iOS, much better imo even though it really similar. Or GBA.emu and enable RTC option to ON (dont auto)

What would be the fix on GBA4ios?

Delta is essentially the new and upgraded version of gba4ios. After some research, it seems as though the RTC is working for some users, but clearly not all.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    Hey I have a few questions, some of them may have been previously answered but I couldn't find anything in the recent pages of the thread.
    1) Is there a labeled map of Orange Islands somewhere? I just began this episode recently and I'm having a lot of trouble navigating it. I saw the map provided with all of the other regions in the main post, but it doesn't have any of the specific island/town names.
    2) Is there a list or a general idea of what's coming with Beta 15? I'm aware that, if all goes well (and I really hope it does), it should come out in November, but what should we expect from it?
    Thanks in advance for any response!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Hey lunos can you give me the discord server so i can relate myself here?
    -btw big fan of aethestode's work since 2013

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey lunos can you give me the discord server so i can relate myself here?
    -btw big fan of aethestode's work since 2013
    As I said 2 posts above yours, the server is currently not accepting new members. Sorry.
    Just wanted to ask whether beta 14 savefiles would be compatible with beta 15 or not.
    Aethestode mentioned in the Discord server that Beta 14.5 savefiles will be compatible with the Beta 15.
    As it has already happened time and time again, take it with a grain of salt though. There's always a chance that doesn't end up going well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    Hi, a quick question
    As mentioned kangaskid may evolve into 1- cubone (if holding skull), 2 - Kangaskhoo (male kangaskhan ) 3 - Kangaskhan ( female)

Does Kangaskhoo evolve into mega kangaskan ? or do i make sure i have a female kangaskid so that i can evolve it into kangaskan inorder to mega evolve it later on ?
    I really want kangaskhoo but if it cannot mega evolve then i have second thoughts

Thanks in advance

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does Kangaskhoo evolve into mega kangaskan ?
    No...? Why would it? It's not Kangaskhan, it's Kangaskhoo.
    or do i make sure i have a female kangaskid so that i can evolve it into kangaskan inorder to mega evolve it later on ?
    Yes, you do need a Kangaskhan if you want to be able to use Mega Kangaskhan at some point in the future.
    Keep in mind you can't obtain a Keystone or any of the Mega Stones at the moment.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    No...? Why would it? It's not Kangaskhan, it's Kangaskhoo.

Yes, you do need a Kangaskhan if you want to be able to use Mega Kangaskhan at some point in the future.
    Keep in mind you can't obtain a Keystone or any of the Mega Stones at the moment.

I see, was hoping for a mega kangaskhoo :P
    Thanks for the quick response.

Back