• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Until the last episode of the manga in which Red appeared, possibly.
    The regions that are planned for the final release should give you an idea.

Makes sense. That means, BETA 15 will be the final wrap up?
    Hm, I am excited and somehow sad at the same time.

Years
  • No. Beta 15 will only have the Kanto Region, the Orange Archipelago and, if there's enough space left in the ROM after that, Cerise Island.
    Beta 15 was never said to be the final release of the hack.

Alright, my bad. Misunderstood you.
    I´m glad though. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    I've got two problems I can't find Blane after I beat him in the Mewtwo dungeon bit and I can't find dive for the cerulean monster bit does anyone have any answers

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I've got two problems I can't find Blane after I beat him in the Mewtwo dungeon bit
    There's walkthroughs in Youtube that you can use if you get stuck.
    For example, this one.
    and I can't find dive for the cerulean monster bit does anyone have any answers
    Dive is obtainable in the Orange Archipelago, although I don't remember in which part exactly.
    I can tell you one thing though, you don't really need it to play the Lake Monster side chapter.
    For some reason, even if you don't have the HM, you can still dive in that pond at Route 24 just fine.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2020
    New to thread. So sorry for the repeat question if it is one. When was the last updated added to this game? Second from my understanding there is no date set for the new update (which is completely understandable seeing as how no one needs to work under those restraints) but do we have like a shoot for number like fall of next year or something? Great game though. I'd agree with some of the others on the thread as to the frustration of winning a battle and loosing it in the actual ongoings. Although I can understand why it is necessary in some areas for story fluidity and so on. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    New to thread. So sorry for the repeat question if it is one. When was the last updated added to this game? Second from my understanding there is no date set for the new update (which is completely understandable seeing as how no one needs to work under those restraints) but do we have like a shoot for number like fall of next year or something? Great game though. I'd agree with some of the others on the thread as to the frustration of winning a battle and loosing it in the actual ongoings. Although I can understand why it is necessary in some areas for story fluidity and so on. Thanks!

Latest version, is 14.5, eta for beta 15, is this month, but will most likely change to January

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • When was the last updated added to this game?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Second from my understanding there is no date set for the new update (which is completely understandable seeing as how no one needs to work under those restraints) but do we have like a shoot for number like fall of next year or something?
    Aethestode's initial estimation was December for a Beta 15 release, but at this rate it's hard to tell if it'll come out this month or not.
    He's been having some irl issues lately so it can't be helped.

ON:

Last edited:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Well, If this much part is completed then orange Archipelago saga is nearly at its end. I don't think that the release date of beta 15 will be postponed to January because Athestode is doing really hard to come this far in a short time. No?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    My first comment here.! Awesome job, i saw all these "changed" pokemons and the events/sidestories and i got hyped. Downloaded the game couple mins ago. Good work brother.!
    Reading the comments about 15 going live in 1 month, can i continue from 14 and update it then?

Back