• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2020
    Is it possible to put this game on a hacked 3ds as a cia file like other gba games? I am trying and no luck.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The OP of this thread needs updating, it still has already implemented chapters shown as "upcoming beta 15". Also, I see there are 9 regions plus Alola, but only the chapters from Kanto and the Orange Archipelago are listed?
    The main post is updated whenever the Discord server is, not before.
    Also, the rest of the regions were the plan for the final release/s.

For now, I'll keep them there, but if Aethestode does end up going away, I'll probably modify the main post overall one last time.
    is the air balloon item in the game??
    As far as I know, it's not.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Congrats for Beta 15 finally coming out :) I only found out today. Sucks that to avoid glitches one has to play 15 on a new file though. I'll get started on the walkthrough this week.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    Congrats for Beta 15 finally coming out :) I only found out today. Sucks that to avoid glitches one has to play 15 on a new file though. I'll get started on the walkthrough this week.

Oh hey you're the person who wrote the recent walkthrough, thank you for that it's really useful for me

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Dude thanks for making this great hack,the most saddest moment,when your mom(red's mom) die cause of red himself,i think all player who play this hack are crying 😭😭😭🤧

Years
  • Reporting Fatal glitch in orange saga:
    1.being defeated by Brown in citron island cave (Red moon chapter) will make you respawn inside the wall of the pm center, save corrupted.
    2.the invert match with Danny may not load properly, resulting in a black screen.

playing as Blue in the rocket hideout under Celadon is also risky, there is no signal of whether the switch is triggered, I passed only by pressing A randomly.

One more question: how to find the Hidden Egg in the Mandarin Island contest? I can't figure out what 'under a shell' means.

Thank you very much !

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Beta 15.1 is out.

Changelog: https://pastebin.com/BEDf0jzS
    Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ihh1by4jztuot1a/Beta_15.1.ups/file
    Note: Some of the bug fixes included in this patch naturally won't apply to already created savefiles, as flags were already triggered and vars are set to specific values.

As always, apply over a clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM.
    To resume a Beta 15 savefile, grab the .sav file, put it in the same folder where your Beta 15.1 ROM is, and make sure both files have the same filename.
    Ex: redchapter.gba and redchapter.sav

Also, leaving this here in case anyone feels like helping:
    pJze5zl.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2020
    Lunos can you please tell me how I can inject this game on my 3ds? Or is it not possible for the size it is since its larger than a normal gba game.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Lunos can you please tell me how I can inject this game on my 3ds? Or is it not possible for the size it is since its larger than a normal gba game.
    I can't, because I don't own a 3DS myself. Sorry.
    The recommended emulator for this hack is VisualBoyAdvance. Anything else is unsupported.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2021
    Lunos. I can't get beta 15 to work on my Mac. I patch the rom and then load it to a white screen. I heard someone say something about the file size? Anyone on here have a Mac and been running beta 15?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Lunos. I can't get beta 15 to work on my Mac. I patch the rom and then load it to a white screen. I heard someone say something about the file size? Anyone on here have a Mac and been running beta 15?
    Red Chapter's ROM is bigger in size than a regular GBA Game's ROM.
    Certain emulators might not be able to run it. Please use VisualBoyAdvance. That emulator works, and it's the only one supported by the developer of this hack.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2021
    Red Chapter's ROM is bigger in size than a regular GBA Game's ROM.
    Certain emulators might not be able to run it. Please use VisualBoyAdvance. That emulator works, and it's the only one supported by the developer of this hack.

Same issue sadly even when using VBA-M on my Mac it just crashes when loading the rom.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2020
    I can't, because I don't own a 3DS myself. Sorry.
    The recommended emulator for this hack is VisualBoyAdvance. Anything else is unsupported.

Hi, I used beta 14 and it works for the 3ds.

Beta 15 is 64 mb which is why it wont run. Sad but atleast I can play some of the game

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This hack is amazing. I love the sense of humor and I greatly appreciate its making.

Would someone kindly explain where I can get a Charmander?

Back