• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

XxPikachuxX

Enthusiast
    Years
    I'm lost in the Siren Chapter, I talked to the man in Butwal Island to trigger the event but he's nowhere to be seen. I went east after going north of the Island to find a game message pop-up telling me "I shouldn't be here". I know the chapter is playable bc I watched the video, but the man won't appear. Is there anyway to make the man re-appear or am I stuck?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I'm lost in the Siren Chapter, I talked to the man in Butwal Island to trigger the event but he's nowhere to be seen. I went east after going north of the Island to find a game message pop-up telling me "I shouldn't be here". I know the chapter is playable bc I watched the video, but the man won't appear. Is there anyway to make the man re-appear or am I stuck?
    Enter any house and leave, and then check if the man shows up in the northern part of the island or not.
    Also, remember to always play the hack on its latest version. Beta 15.3 and older are all deprecated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2023
    I finished the mew episode with Blue in Celadon city, but the old man still a barrier to floral city....any solutions?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2022
    I'd like to request the creator of this game to please change the outcome of pinks character because then it would make it much more amazing although i liked the game alot its the best gba ive ever played and ive played many still I'd like many more future updates with more story and region its just that one thing about pinks end that did hurt tbh xD so plz if you could do something about it, I'd love to play the whole full version asap keep up the good work..

MrDragonoic

Just Another Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey guys...
    I ran into some glitch here...i am right now at kumquat island...and i am at the point where we defeat the gym leader saving blue ...and delia calls porygon and things...actually after i escaled with jessie and meowth...porygon laughs and after that i get to see the gym leader(forgot her name) ...but nothing is working ...i knw carly is supposed to come after that but hey...nothing is coming no dialogues etc...and i am able to move her(gym) ..like if i am playing her and nthing is triggering....anyway i can prevent this or get the rest of the dialogues and etc done...plz reply help guys....
    Using myboy emulator if that helps...
    And also playing version 15.3 the (previous save file version)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    And also playing version 15.3 the (previous save file version)
    Q: What should I do if I find a bug or a glitch?
    A: Post it right here. As soon as I see it, I will take a screenshot of the post and take it to the Discord server so it can be fixed.
    And please, try not to save the game AFTER encountering bugs or gliches. As you may realize, it's not a good idea.
    ALSO, MAKE SURE TO BE PLAYING ON THE LATEST VERSION AVAILABLE BEFORE REPORTING A BUG.

XxPikachuxX

Enthusiast
    Years
    Enter any house and leave, and then check if the man shows up in the northern part of the island or not.
    Also, remember to always play the hack on its latest version. Beta 15.3 and older are all deprecated.

Thanks for the tip!
    I found out that it's a nighttime only event, I don't know if that's specific to my rom or its a general time for the event to trigger, but I can finally play it and catch Siren now. Thanks!

Also, I love the Yu-Gi-Oh 5D references Aesthode made throughout the rom hack. Assuming he's a huge fan of the show

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I've heard that scripts of Orre Region Saga have been released recently, where could I find it?
    After completing the game and watch streaming, I'm really looking foward to see the full story!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2023
    Thanks for the previous help. Just a few more questions.
    1. Is the battle network bonus chapter not included in beta 15.0? I didn't get this one neither before Sabrina's battle nor after it.
    2. Is there any way to learn fire punch for Muk0?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I've heard that scripts of Orre Region Saga have been released recently, where could I find it?
    Considering that the Discord Server is closed, probably nowhere, unless someone else decided to link the documents in some other website.
    I'm waiting until the expansion is released and Aethestode ultimately walks away to bring that material over here.
    1. Is the battle network bonus chapter not included in beta 15.0? I didn't get this one neither before Sabrina's battle nor after it.
    That bonus chapter only becomes playable after winning the Kanto Region Pokémon League, if I'm remembering correctly.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Two glitches arent yet fixed it looks like. One in the quicksand cave where the bonus chapter of litwick takes place that scumbag is still blocking my way after i fall in quicksnad additionally after completeing the bonus chapter also when i try to go near him and press A game freezes. The second one is in Orange league that after defeating the first round where someone name gray is there (another gray not that one from victory road) i thought to heal my pokemon i gone in pokemon center after doing that when i rentered the Building to go further and fight the semi finals it stops me from passing the room teling"Challenger must beat the competeter to go further"also i have defeated one of the guy Named Harrision i needed to fight green but sadly i am stuck. Main thing i am not playing pre-patched version i have patched it with Fire Red 1.0 version and its beta 15.4 .

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    There is no way to fight them again i have already defeated them and announced i am the winner still the rule says you cant pass the room before defeating the competeter that is there to face u and thats Another Gray . Hope you understand.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2020
    I don't know if this is a bug. After finishing events on blimp in Vermilion City and got to Orange Islands already, but I happened to return to the blimp and back to Vermilion City. How can I go to Orange Islands again?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Two glitches arent yet fixed it looks like. One in the quicksand cave where the bonus chapter of litwick takes place that scumbag is still blocking my way after i fall in quicksnad additionally after completeing the bonus chapter also when i try to go near him and press A game freezes. The second one is in Orange league that after defeating the first round where someone name gray is there (another gray not that one from victory road) i thought to heal my pokemon i gone in pokemon center after doing that when i rentered the Building to go further and fight the semi finals it stops me from passing the room teling"Challenger must beat the competeter to go further"also i have defeated one of the guy Named Harrision i needed to fight green but sadly i am stuck. Main thing i am not playing pre-patched version i have patched it with Fire Red 1.0 version and its beta 15.4 .
    There is no way to fight them again i have already defeated them and announced i am the winner still the rule says you cant pass the room before defeating the competeter that is there to face u and thats Another Gray . Hope you understand.
    I screencapped your posts and dropped them as a bug report on the Discord Server.
    I don't know if this is a bug. After finishing events on blimp in Vermilion City and got to Orange Islands already, but I happened to return to the blimp and back to Vermilion City. How can I go to Orange Islands again?
    Are you playing the Beta 15.4? You should be able to go back just fine by speaking with the Captain, choosing Orange Archipelago and then leaving the Blimp normally. That should leave you in Valencia Island.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2020
    I screencapped your posts and dropped them as a bug report on the Discord Server.

Are you playing the Beta 15.4? You should be able to go back just fine by speaking with the Captain, choosing Orange Archipelago and then leaving the Blimp normally. That should leave you in Valencia Island.

Yes, I'm playing the Beta 15.4. When i talk to Captain Luke, he says "Alright, we're here". And I'm still in Vermilion City. I don't see the options going to Orange Archipelago or something else.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    I found Magikarp while fishing in Pallet Town. Is that supposed to happen? The obtainable list says Gyarydos, not Magikarp...

Back