• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    And what emulator are you using to play the hack?

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    Hello, Hi, I completed the Kanto Saga and the Orange Cup and getting rekt the lvl255 Trainers (thanks Wonder Guard + Toxic). This hack is amazing ! Will you continue to add content ? If so what will be added next (we can see Elite Four in the Epilogue so maybe the Yellow Story i guess) ? Thanks a lot again for your quality work for this game !

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I accidentally deleted my save file, so I started again. After I finished off Misty's Starmie at her mansion, Bulbasaur evolved, and I know that that's not supposed to happen until I battle a guy outside of Celadon City. What happened? Is it possible for Bulbasaur to evolve early?

Years
    Yes, before enter in Celadon City, your Bulbasaur evolve against a trainer with a Primeape before the introducing of Blue with a event but it still possible to evolve with level up.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2021
    I finished the Orange Archipelago Saga. Is that all for the main quest? or there are more to do beside the side quest?

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    By the way, are you going to actually follow the manga in the next beta after the kanto saga, because I'm pretty sure Red doesn't go to the Orange Islands after becoming the champion in the manga. Or is this in the FAQ?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2020
    Hello someone please tell me the base stats of the new mega evolution . I've searched everywhere for it with no success . Even tried to find the discord but that doesn't seem to exist . Thankyou .

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Hello, where can i find the evolutions ways for this Hack (for the Orange Islands Pokemon for example)

That's on the main post, just look around for a bit

Hello someone please tell me the base stats of the new mega evolution . I've searched everywhere for it with no success . Even tried to find the discord but that doesn't seem to exist . Thankyou .

Uuuuh, I don't think there is mega evolution in this yet. The discord server is invite based, so you can't get in( I'm not in it either).

Is it possible to catch all the pokemon in this game?

Check the main post, the available Pokémon list is on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DwarfFalsegameSry

I'mWronghereSry
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    There is no finished version read the description. I'm not sure which you are playing but Beta 11 and Beta 13 can both be downloaded. Beta 13 is glitchy as hell because Aethestode is going back and improving dialogue, graphics, and the maps. (I also think he removed the herp derp guys, they were basically people who ripped on him for making this game. But i say if you dont like the game find another hack or official game.😒) Beta 11 can be downloaded here too though. It is reallllly long. You can do Kanto, Orange Island, Sevii islands, part of Hoenn, and 2 other locations. It is also more stable in my opinion. However the next Beta 13 Part 2 should be better and im just guessing. But i think the whole Kanto region story will be complete with more bugs that will need to be squished. But these things happen.

Okay have been neglecting to play Beta 13 Part 1 with the fix fix fix and wtf patches applied. Started 2 play yesterday and here are some of the glitches i have noticed 1 of them may not be a glitch. But if it is its a big one.
    1. Any enemy flying type and bug type pokemon
    (npc's pokemon, and wild) Ice moves are not "SUPER EFFECTIVE!"There are no damage multipliers is what i mean.
    2. THIS 1 MAY NOT BE A GLITCH I MAY BE MISSING SOMETHING IF SO CORRECT ME! Inside the Team Rocket base i need to "press a switch to open the hatch." i've searched all over and used A button on all objects cannot find or it may be a game ending glitch.
    3. After you throw out your pokemon during a battle scene wearing any different costume other than the Original. When Red slides off screen his color goes negative. But i can live with that just brining to your attention.
    4. If you dont interact with the Marshstomp in Vermilion city before sleeping at Misty's house like i did. You will not encounter it.

This is all I know of right now. I cannot proceed the story once I enter Rocket base. Im stuck... Where is the dam switch anyway just so I know if I even found it.

Okay have been neglecting to play Beta 13 Part 1 with the fix fix fix and wtf patches applied. Started 2 play yesterday and here are some of the glitches i have noticed 1 of them may not be a glitch. But if it is its a big one.
    1. Any enemy flying type and bug type pokemon
    (npc's pokemon, and wild) Ice moves are not "SUPER EFFECTIVE!"There are no damage multipliers is what i mean.
    2. THIS 1 MAY NOT BE A GLITCH I MAY BE MISSING SOMETHING IF SO CORRECT ME! Inside the Team Rocket base i need to "press a switch to open the hatch." i've searched all over and used A button on all objects cannot find or it may be a game ending glitch.
    3. After you throw out your pokemon during a battle scene wearing any different costume other than the Original. When Red slides off screen his color goes negative. But i can live with that just brining to your attention.
    4. If you dont interact with the Marshstomp in Vermilion city before sleeping at Misty's house like i did. You will not encounter it.

This is all I know of right now. I cannot proceed the story once I enter Rocket base. Im stuck... Where is the dam switch anyway just so I know if I even found it.

Yes well the final fixes seem to squashed most of the glitches...it's pretty bug free now I think
    1. Mostly intended..for balancing i think...pretty sure this topic wouldve come up on the discord server (I'm not in it btw probably Lunos or Valezio could answer this, and I think they have)
    2. Do u mean the arrow panel ? That has also been clarified and the switches are located on those cuboidal thingies with the flashing lights..just press all of them and two of them will have the switches disabling the panel
    3. Found that too..but doesn't affect gameplay
    4. You're not supposed to catch a marshtomp or a mudkip..why would u go to Vermilion before finishing cerulean
    U can only catch those during the cerulean monster bonus chap (reference to 11e that is) and since there's no rock smash marshtomp can't be obtained presently

Ice type is for some reason good against fighting type (used ice beam on Mankey and it was super effective)

Back