• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
    The new bugfixed version still crashes when I use my Everdrive GBA. I already patched the newest patch to a clean ROM.
    Once again, after I pick 'Yes' to 'Is this your first time playing?' (or 'No' to 'Do you want to skip the Kanto Saga?)', the new map loads and scrolls a bit before crashing.

If I skip the Kanto Arc but no the Orange Arc, the game runs normally.
    If I skip both Arcs, the non-background sprites disappear (though the background sprites, the reactions, and the text wi the boxes and portraits run ormally). The battles work, and everythin goes back to normal after the battle, bu the game crashes after Red finishes talking to Green and runs up.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    The new bugfixed version still crashes when I use my Everdrive GBA. I already patched the newest patch to a clean ROM.
    Once again, after I pick 'Yes' to 'Is this your first time playing?' (or 'No' to 'Do you want to skip the Kanto Saga?)', the new map loads and scrolls a bit before crashing.

If I skip the Kanto Arc but no the Orange Arc, the game runs normally.
    If I skip both Arcs, the non-background sprites disappear (though the background sprites, the reactions, and the text wi the boxes and portraits run ormally). The battles work, and everythin goes back to normal after the battle, bu the game crashes after Red finishes talking to green and runs up.

The issue could be that the emulator you have isn't compatible, it's recommended you use My Boy. And make sure you patch with a squirrels firered rom.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    It seems no one replies to our questions yet. It's either they are busy or they don't know the answer.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I use latest visual boy advance...
    it works just fine...
    always use the part for save file.
    and i redownload the latest patch of the game.. so i had to start all over again...
    but will wait if there is still more bugs..
    So that i could play this game continously.

I think there is no mega stone involve yet? I presume there is still none.

------------------------------------------------------
    By the way,
    ABOUT The LINK CABLE? Remember?
    Way back in version 14.5 or version 15
    we had a special gift link cable to evolve a pokemon for example Graveler into Golem through it.
    I was looking for it on My PC there.. but i found out there is none.

--------------------------------------------------
    also this is the latest version of vba found in the net
    Alternate versions and additional files
    VisualBoyAdvance 1.7.2 (1276.14K)
    VisualBoyAdvanceM 956 (568K)
    VisualBoyAdvance 1.8.0 (1348.12K)
    Visual Boy Advance 1.8.0-beta3 (644.33K)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    If you go in the pokémon association building and use the walk through walls cheat you can catch a lvl 225 mew mirage
    Really helpful to fight brock and bruno
    Of course you have to win against brock but not bruno

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    What will happen in pokemon adventure red chapter vol 2
    I would like if someone just told me a jist of what it will be about

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can someone please tell me as to how I can get a Gorochu on my team? I really want to replace Pika

Level up a raichu holding a dream orb

What will happen in pokemon adventure red chapter vol 2
    I would like if someone just told me a jist of what it will be about

It's going to take place in the orre regions (I think it's from pokemon colosseum), there'll be 4 playable characters (yellow, red, blue, green), there will be a cult involved, and there will be flashbacks, to yellow chapter

Back