• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    But i cant watch it unless its in english or hindi. I have heared about pokemon origins on you tube but coudn't watch it because of language.

I've seen all the episodes on there with English voices, probably just people dubbing their voices in, it's not that bad sounding, but the show is really good

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    If you want to watch pokemon origins I would suggest the dubbed version I couldn't get into the English one, I found it uneasy anyways that's just my thought.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Sorry to disappoint but I was indeed talking about Pokemon Origins, I saw a couple of commercials and assumed they were making a full season based on Red, after Googleing it I find that they only made 4 which is closer to a Movie than an Anime.

Aw man that's so sad. Hope they'll consider making an anime based on the manga too.

Ah yeah IndianCharizard I suggest you torrent down Pokemon The Origins the subbed version. You can find the HD version (with sub) on kickass.to. That movie is like childhood brought alive.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I think i also missed the earth badge or i am forgeting somehing! Can someone tell us where we can get it?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    You don't get the Earth Badge in any of the beta. Red haven't gotten to the point of the story to get the Earth Badge.

Hey rockmanmegaman Can you please update the game i beat it already
    I also found another glith when in lavender tower, the flame that blue sends is a human spite please fix

What makes you think I give a rat's behind abut whether you beat the game or what? I have a life outside of hacking, and I'm planning to enjoy it, thank you very much.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • You don't get the Earth Badge in any of the beta. Red haven't gotten to the point of the story to get the Earth Badge.

Ok thanxx bro! I also thought that maybe i wont get earth badge but the problem is that i havent read the manga clearly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Hey can anyone help me? I just started and I need to use the old rod, but when I go to my Key Items and try and scroll down passed the moon stone my game freezes, any fixes or tips?

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey can anyone help me? I just started and I need to use the old rod, but when I go to my Key Items and try and scroll down passed the moon stone my game freezes, any fixes or tips?

Why do you need to use the Old Rod?

I have had the same problem and I am afraid there is no solution, unless you are playing an older version.

Just to be clear which version are you using?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hey can anyone help me? I just started and I need to use the old rod, but when I go to my Key Items and try and scroll down passed the moon stone my game freezes, any fixes or tips?
    Wrong patching has been done. Repatch it using a fresh rom from coolrom.com.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Screens are very very good ! The Pokemon manga isn't famous like the anime so with this game we can discover a beautiful game ! I have played a few to this game (until Brock gym chapter) and it promise a good game !

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    Hello,

I have a problem on the SS.Anne. The second time I went on the SS.Anne and when I battled the sailor, my game glitched. After the battle I was't in front of the sailor anymore, I was on the right side of the screen and I can only walk a few steps, it's like there is an invisble cage around me. The strangest thing is that there is still a sprite of red in front of the sailor, but I can't move that one. The player I can control has a blue-ish color untill I open my bag or pokédex, afther that is has the normal colors. I'm sorry if this question was already asked. And sorry for my bad English, but my native language isn't English.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hello,

I have a problem on the SS.Anne. The second time I went on the SS.Anne and when I battled the sailor, my game glitched. After the battle I was't in front of the sailor anymore, I was on the right side of the screen and I can only walk a few steps, it's like there is an invisble cage around me. The strangest thing is that there is still a sprite of red in front of the sailor, but I can't move that one. The player I can control has a blue-ish color untill I open my bag or pokédex, afther that is has the normal colors. I'm sorry if this question was already asked. And sorry for my bad English, but my native language isn't English.

Hi. The game creator already knows about this problem and it will be fixed in beta 7 (next beta). You can avoid the sailor by going from above or using a walk through walls cheat to not encounter this problem for the time being.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hi. The game creator already knows about this problem and it will be fixed in beta 7 (next beta). You can avoid the sailor by going from above or using a walk through walls cheat to not encounter this problem for the time being.

I'd do agree with you as well they should really update all of their stuff. And get better stuff with it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    Thanks for the quick reply! I'm sorry for reposting this problem then, but is there any way of solving it when it has already occured, because I accidently saved after it. Both save state and real save file.
    And @ IcyFlame, I understand what you are saying. It isn't fun to get stuck. But we shouldn't be demanding an update. We should be happy that the auther of this hack is making this and that he is sharing it with us. He is giving the hack to us. He is making it with his own time. He could also be doing things with wich he could make money or other things. When we demand him to make updates or stuff like that it isn't fun for him anymore. He probably makes hacks for fun and when we demand things that need to be immediately done, it can't be fun for him anymore. And IcyFlame I ain't mad or something but I just think you should view it from the authors perspective.

Years
  • I don't know if it was talked about already but when you leave mt moon and talk to misty just before the entrance (cutscene), dont read the sign or the game freezes :)

Back