• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I don't know if it was talked about already but when you leave mt moon and talk to misty just before the entrance (cutscene), dont read the sign or the game freezes :)

Oh! Okay, Thanks. I'll that right away.

I'd do agree with you as well they should really update all of their stuff. And get better stuff with it.

Excuse me? I "SHOULD" I update ALL my stuff? Don't act like a spoil little brat. I got a life outside of hacking, and I have work, uni and friends to hang out with. Hacking is just a thing I do in my spare time. Don't make it as if it's my job, and that it's my duty to create hack for you! Comments like this is annoying, pisses me off, and shows how selfish and spoil the commentator is.

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm sorry for reposting this problem then, but is there any way of solving it when it has already occured, because I accidently saved after it. Both save state and real save file.
    And @ IcyFlame, I understand what you are saying. It isn't fun to get stuck. But we shouldn't be demanding an update. We should be happy that the auther of this hack is making this and that he is sharing it with us. He is giving the hack to us. He is making it with his own time. He could also be doing things with wich he could make money or other things. When we demand him to make updates or stuff like that it isn't fun for him anymore. He probably makes hacks for fun and when we demand things that need to be immediately done, it can't be fun for him anymore. And IcyFlame I ain't mad or something but I just think you should view it from the authors perspective.

Thank you for your attitude. I really appreciate it. As for IcyFlame, oh well, some people are just spoiled brats.

Completed Pallet Hero Chapter
    Completed Love Letter Bonus Chapte
    Nearly finished with Zap Zap Zapdos Bonus CHapter

Fixed several glitch people encountered (e.g. Link Cable not evolving POKEMON, sailor in SS ANNE, freezing sign outside of Mt Moon, etc).

fixed the horrible freezing glitch in Viridian Gym

replaced the scfreenshots of all events from Brock's gym chapter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2019
    I Go and Fight with Elite Four and the last police talk " OH! YOU DON'T HAVE A EARTH BADGE and bla bla bla". So, I Can't go and fight elite Four

Sum

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    I'm playing the orginal Beta 6, and I've experienced only 1 glitch. But it is stopping me getting forward in the game. The thing is, in Saffron at Silph Green is fighting Sabrina and just when you think she lost to Sabrina, you hear Greens music getting started an the game just freezes. Re-patching a clean rom didn't help. Anyone got an idea?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I'm playing the orginal Beta 6, and I've experienced only 1 glitch. But it is stopping me getting forward in the game. The thing is, in Saffron at Silph Green is fighting Sabrina and just when you think she lost to Sabrina, you hear Greens music getting started an the game just freezes. Re-patching a clean rom didn't help. Anyone got an idea?
    I think you should skip it with walk through wall cheats and dont step on the tile when the script trigges. He'll fix it in next beta.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Love this hack o hope 1 day you can do DS hacks and make do this as a DS hack in the future like in light platinum but keep up with the hacks looking forward to your future work with blue green and ash :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Screens are very very good ! The Pokemon manga isn't famous like the anime so with this game we can discover a beautiful game ! I have played a few to this game (until Brock gym chapter) and it promise a good game !

Bonjour monsueir, je parle in peu de français; je ne parle pas tres bien.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Love this hack o hope 1 day you can do DS hacks and make do this as a DS hack in the future like in light platinum but keep up with the hacks looking forward to your future work with blue green and ash :D

Yeah, I'll think about that.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • How to trigger this event in original beta 6?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I have done the whole game till saffron chapter and then according to you this will trigger after you have done saffron chapter but, when after doing everything, I go there but this doesn't trigger!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    How to trigger this event in original beta 6?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I have done the whole game till saffron chapter and then according to you this will trigger after you have done saffron chapter but, when after doing everything, I go there but this doesn't trigger!

Original beta 6 is glitchy as hell. I personally don't remember how to trigger any of the eventsw anymore since the flags were messed up.

Replaced several of the old chapter screenshots with Beta 7 Screenshots. Other than that, no new update for today (got back from work, really tired). Cheers!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2016
    Completed Pallet Hero Chapter
    Completed Love Letter Bonus Chapte
    Nearly finished with Zap Zap Zapdos Bonus CHapter

Fixed several glitch people encountered (e.g. Link Cable not evolving POKEMON, sailor in SS ANNE, freezing sign outside of Mt Moon, etc).

fixed the horrible freezing glitch in Viridian Gym

replaced the scfreenshots of all events from Brock's gym chapter.

Is this fixed in the 6.9 link? Or are these updates not out yet? And if so, is there a way to continue where I am in the game when updating it without losing the progress i've made? thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019
    So where does 6.9 end? I repatched a clean rom with 6.9 but still cannot go to blaines lab at the Moltres event?

Also most problematic areas are fixed, such as Celadon gym. Keep up the amazing work. :)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • So where does 6.9 end? I repatched a clean rom with 6.9 but still cannot go to blaines lab at the Moltres event?

Also most problematic areas are fixed, such as Celadon gym. Keep up the amazing work. :)

Gyrados Side A Chapter that's where 6.9 ends. cause Rockmanmegaman still has to Program the events for the games :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I just battled this trainer on the SS Anne and after it was over my character was stuck in front of him and a clone that i could control spawned a few steps away but was stuck in a few steps frame.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I just battled this trainer on the SS Anne and after it was over my character was stuck in front of him and a clone that i could control spawned a few steps away but was stuck in a few steps frame.

It's been addressed before, it is going to be fixed for the next beta.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I'm going to sound really annoying and I do apologize. But I'm stuck. So I ended up just resetting to my previous save and did all that stuff again. Now I just finished the Lavender Town stuff. I don't know how to get to Celadon City. I was watching some walkthroughs and there was a very obvious path to there. But in this patch its not here... I have the 6.9 so I assume it lasts til much further than just Lavender Town.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Replaced most of the old screenshots with beta 7's screenshots.

Completely finish Love Letter Chapter. Love Letter chapter was actually finished in BEta 5, but for some reason, a glitch keep causing the game to crash, so I've removed. Now, it's playable. Anyway, in that chapter, you can determine who GREG would marry (e.g. A shy girl, a bossy girl, a sick girl, or a guy). To start this bonus chapter, you must get the LOVE LETTER from the S.S. Anne. (Screenshots are available).

Added Flora City into the game. Sailor Ted into the game.
    Fixed several glitch.

I'm going to sound really annoying and I do apologize. But I'm stuck. So I ended up just resetting to my previous save and did all that stuff again. Now I just finished the Lavender Town stuff. I don't know how to get to Celadon City. I was watching some walkthroughs and there was a very obvious path to there. But in this patch its not here... I have the 6.9 so I assume it lasts til much further than just Lavender Town.

West of Route 5. Route 5 is under Cerulean City.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Man the beta 7 screenshots look awesome i love the new pokemon OWs and how everything looks so good i got some questions about this hack

1. Will the title screen be changed at some point from fire red to this hacks name and will you replace the charizards cry in the title menu?

2. Will the final prize from the bike contest be 5000 or 10000 i ask because it was 5000 at first then you changed to 10000 and now its 5000 again

3. Was the miracle seed and another item in the first mew chapter removed in beta 6.9 or its a bug because those items were there in pallet forest in a earlier beta 6 (6.5 if i remember right)

3. Sorry to ask but can you tell where you plan to end beta 7?

Back