• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    So I'm using beta 6.9 and I'm in SS Anne and I'm near these 4 guards and when I talk to them it says I need to get authority where do I find one? Help Please and thank you. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2014
    Anyone else missing there tm case? I just started and every tm i pick up is no where to be found

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Hey. Thank you for the continuous updating and you hard work, I know that you have a job and I just wanted you to know that not only me but others really appreciate your work. I hope that you still don't get put down but others that want you to rush yourself, but if that is the case you should just ignore it and don't let it get to you. Hope your doing better and that your doing this hack because you love it because that's the only reason to make one, anyways just keep up the good work, love every second of the hack you created.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Currently doing the Saffron City Saga.

Hey. Thank you for the continuous updating and you hard work, I know that you have a job and I just wanted you to know that not only me but others really appreciate your work. I hope that you still don't get put down but others that want you to rush yourself, but if that is the case you should just ignore it and don't let it get to you. Hope your doing better and that your doing this hack because you love it because that's the only reason to make one, anyways just keep up the good work, love every second of the hack you created.

Thank you so much. Majority of the times, people who send me emails think that this is my job, or that I don't have a life outside of hacking this. I am currently enjoying hacking, but once in awhile, I need break to focus on other stuff :). ANyways, I just want to thank you.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Great work man. Appreciate the hacks you've done and the time you spent doing them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I love this hack. Great work on this one. Really appreciate all the time you put into this, and no hurries on releasing the next beta. Take your time and make it perfect !

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    so will the orange archipelago chapter have an older version of red?
    also, will the emerald and g/s/c chapter be included in this hack? the parts where red is of course

Lol, no. The orange island chapter would take place before Red fight Bruno. The events from Yellow Chapter would not be in the game, let alone the events from FR/LG chapter, but I might change my mind. I

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    This looks like a good hack. Never read the manga but have always liked learning about it. Good luck with this and your other endeavors.

Well, i think it's better than the anime due to the fact that the Gym leader actually do something, and it's just more interesting.

Years
    the links wont download on my gba4ios emulator? do i have to put it on to my computer and then transfer it through itunes into my emulator?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    How do I evolve Kadabra? I figured it would be a lvl 36 evolution but that didn't happen.............. where can I get this link cable item?????

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    How do I evolve Kadabra? I figured it would be a lvl 36 evolution but that didn't happen.............. where can I get this link cable item?????

Well, you meant to evolve it with the Link cable item (you can find it throughout the game, or buy it from Celadon dept store. However, it seems like there is a glitch with the item where i9t won't evolve the pokemon, I still haven't check it myself, but will soon.

the links wont download on my gba4ios emulator? do i have to put it on to my computer and then transfer it through itunes into my emulator?

I honestly have no idea because I don't use the gba4ios emulator.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    After i beat surge and get the key, i go to free the pokemon and the line of sailors wont let me pass. I need some authorities, but i can't find them. I cant proceed. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Hey, um...So, I absolutely love this hack. I searched every where for one so I'd have something to play till I can afford X&Y...but theres something thats bothering me...when poli evolves into a poliwrath...Mine was male as a poliwirl...it keeps changing to female....and I know this is so minor compared to other possible game breaking issues, but the female symbol bugs the living crap out of me...I was wondering if this was an on purpose thing or an actual overlooked error thingy...D:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey, um...So, I absolutely love this hack. I searched every where for one so I'd have something to play till I can afford X&Y...but theres something thats bothering me...when poli evolves into a poliwrath...Mine was male as a poliwirl...it keeps changing to female....and I know this is so minor compared to other possible game breaking issues, but the female symbol bugs the living crap out of me...I was wondering if this was an on purpose thing or an actual overlooked error thingy...D:

It was an overlooked error. Thanks for bringing it up. I will fix it for Beta 7.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    There's a bug with the moon stone I'm still trying to battle the second gym master however, i can't select the old rod to fish for a staryu considered that the game freezes when I try to go past the moon stone selection and the old rod is way below the selection list. I also tried to store the moon stone into the pc but it's still in my backpack.

It's either the moon stone is bugged or because I'm trying to select past the dojo band which is right below the moon stone.

Back