• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aashutosh Kumar

The Friend of Friends
Years
  • I encountered a glitch making the game unplayable. I saved in the S.S. Anne and after loading up the game, I couldn't move my character. Instead, only the camera is able to move. I patched a clean fire red rom with Lunar IPS and am using the Visual Boy Advance 1.80 beta 3 emulator.

Wait for the next release! Its a very major Glitch! SS anne is the death spot of player in current beta! Rockmanmegaman will fix it for sure!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Dang, so there is no chance of recovering this game?

I was able to load a prior save file by changing the save type. Do I have to go through the SS Anne? The level 100 magnemite are impossible to defeat!

Last edited:

Aashutosh Kumar

The Friend of Friends
    Years
  • Dang, so there is no chance of recovering this game?

I was able to load a prior save file by changing the save type. Do I have to go through the SS Anne? The level 100 magnemite are impossible to defeat!

If you are playing with Pc then you can use walk through wall cheat to get away, if not then wait for next release!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Can you pelease put a zip file down load that words for gba4ios. The only zip file downloadable one i have found is like beta3 on weebly pkmnroms download page OR something like that. So please add the download link. Thank you in advance. Good luck with the green chapter

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    amazing banners, could we use them to support your hack?

Yes, go ahead. That's the reason why i made it lol.

have you got any ideaof the release of beta 7?

No, and please don't ask me question like this as I can't give you a definite answer because if I do, I'll feel compelled and rushed to try to release the game at that date. All I can say is, I'm trying to work on this everyday, and it's hard because I have work, and I need to save up money to travel to New York. I'm not getting donation or pay for this, so I can really only do it in my free time.

exactly how many chapters do you plan to do?

if you say all of them, my other question is do you plan to emulate for ds and 3ds in the future

also that you should make a deal with nintendo to approve your idea and make it into an actual game series with you as the lead designer

p.s. I'm rooting for both you and this hack

- Right now, I'm planning to do Gen 1- 3 Chapter. I haven't decided to do Gen 4 chapter yet since I'm not up to that part.
    - Maybe when i finish Blue Chapter, I'll make a remake for Red Chapter on DS.

im trying to download this but i cant get the password. Could you please e mail it to me? [email protected]

a) You don't need password
    b) Always download to the link I've provided.
    c) If you see a site that host my hack, please tell me. People have been accusing me for accepting donations, and I think someone is using my hack to earn profit by pretending to be the creator.

I hate to mention this cause I'm pretty sure you get bugged with people asking you stuff all the time so I'm apologizing now. For some reason on the SS after I talk to the Pokemon fanclub and get back on the ship after I fight the first sailor and it goes back to the overworld to let me walk around there becomes two red sprites and the one I was controlling is still infront of the sailor and the new one is near them and can only walk a few blocks before he can't move anymore. So I've redone the battle a couple different times by going back to my save point before that and the same thing happens each time. I don't know if there's anyway to prevent it from happening just thought I'd mention it. Also I'm playing on the newest version 6.9
    I love it so far! Just like the manga just amazing!!!
    Wish you could really turn it into your own licensed game ^^

Just avoid battling with him.

I encountered a glitch making the game unplayable. I saved in the S.S. Anne and after loading up the game, I couldn't move my character. Instead, only the camera is able to move. I patched a clean fire red rom with Lunar IPS and am using the Visual Boy Advance 1.80 beta 3 emulator.

Well that's a new one. Okay, I'll look into it.

Dang, so there is no chance of recovering this game?

That's because you're not meant to fight the Magnemite. You're meant to avoid them.

Yes please, That's why i made it lol.

Okay, thank you very much.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Uh i dont think there will be a 3ds hack on manga for many years since there are no pokemon hacks for x and y if im right or tools

A DS remake would be great but i rather see other manga gens on gba first before a ds hack

Hey Rock will you add mugshots before a battle with strong or special trainers?

Btw was any bonus chapter from earlier betas removed forever for beta 7?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2018
    The tiles in my beta don't match the screenshots, why is that?

Alot if not all of his screen shots have been updated for beta 7 on the front page/post, which has not been released yet so their will be differences until the next release comes out

Years
  • I hate to mention this cause I'm pretty sure you get bugged with people asking you stuff all the time so I'm apologizing now. For some reason on the SS after I talk to the Pokemon fanclub and get back on the ship after I fight the first sailor and it goes back to the overworld to let me walk around there becomes two red sprites and the one I was controlling is still infront of the sailor and the new one is near them and can only walk a few blocks before he can't move anymore. So I've redone the battle a couple different times by going back to my save point before that and the same thing happens each time. I don't know if there's anyway to prevent it from happening just thought I'd mention it. Also I'm playing on the newest version 6.9
    I love it so far! Just like the manga just amazing!!!
    Wish you could really turn it into your own licensed game ^^

this happens several times throughout the game... i dont know if its been mentioned/fixed for beta 7 but it happens again in misty's mansion if after you spend the night, and misty talks to you in the morning, if you dont move and press start while still sitting at the table,this second red takes the place of one of the maids... it also happens somewhere in mt moon i belive (maybe its the rocket hideout in the game corner i dont remember ) but if you walk out of the room/area you're in via door/stairway etc... it goes back to normal

how does the link cable work..? i tried using it on a porygon holding an upgrade and also on the shiny haunter you get in the graveyard but it says there wont be any effect..? on all other pokemon it says no use... but when i try to use it on a pokemon that it doesnt, it still doesnt work?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Uh i dont think there will be a 3ds hack on manga for many years since there are no pokemon hacks for x and y if im right or tools

A DS remake would be great but i rather see other manga gens on gba first before a ds hack

Hey Rock will you add mugshots before a battle with strong or special trainers?

Btw was any bonus chapter from earlier betas removed forever for beta 7?

Lol, I have trouble doing the special mugshot thing, but I can try.

As for the bonus chapter. I might add them back in later, but most of the one that were removed were either because I can't think of any story for it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    I got to the burning museum and beat the first magmar but cant get to the second. there is a black circle in the middle of the room but i cant do anything with it. Also i never got the HM Strength in digglet cave, or do i get that after the museum?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I got to the burning museum and beat the first magmar but cant get to the second. there is a black circle in the middle of the room but i cant do anything with it. Also i never got the HM Strength in digglet cave, or do i get that after the museum?

You need to find something called the burn fossil in there. Just click a on everything until you find it.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Nearly finish with the Saffron Saga (by far my least favourite since there was a lot of code to convert -.-). Created a new trainersprite for Sabrina to resemble her appearance in the Pokemon Adventure Manga.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Keep it up! Eager for beta 7, but I won't rush you that way you can finish the beta as good as possible.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    This hack is getting really interesting

P.S please don't take this the wrong way but is it possible that we would not have to restart a new savefile everytime? sorry it just sucks when i have to restart

Sure, but for Beta 7, you would need to restart due to many changes.

Back