• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I can't figure out how to Evolve Onix into Steelix. I have him holding the metal coat and I tried to use the Link Cable but that didn't work and I've leveled him up from lv 10 to 17. I don't know what else to try, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Big thanks for making this hack, very love this comic since I was a child, and this hack is so awesome, just playing "FINAL BATTLE CHAPTER" now, and the three birds in one is fxxking diffcult lol

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I am at the port where team rocket has stolen the captain's vaporeon and dived underwater, what to do next? I got dive HM from Blue, but unable to dive. What to do next. Help me rockmanmegaman or anyone, who has completed it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I can't figure out how to Evolve Onix into Steelix. I have him holding the metal coat and I tried to use the Link Cable but that didn't work and I've leveled him up from lv 10 to 17. I don't know what else to try, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Just use the metal coat on him

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Hi there. I downloaded the latest beta that is here I made it to Lavender town, but there si now way to Celadon from Lavender. :O

Is there something I can do ? :O

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Steelix is a Johto pokemon, so you need the national dex from Bill, then use the Metal Coat on him ^.^

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Hi there. I downloaded the latest beta that is here I made it to Lavender town, but there si now way to Celadon from Lavender. :O

Is there something I can do ? :O

Go West of Route 5 Then you'll be in Route 8 go straight ahead in Order be in Celadon City

@Rockmanmegaman Is There More Events After the Team Rocket Battle in Saffron? I just Finished the event And now i'm stuck

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    I love the humour in this hack, the popular culture and references to your experiences as a hacker at this community, it's great..."My Fearows beak fell off....My Machamps arms fell off"...Lmao.

Years
  • Beta ends after team rocket dive underwater you get hm Dive but you cant use it you have to wait for beta 8
    But while you wait you can do the bonus chapters, time based events, or explore ALL the Game again because after beating the League... Most npcs dialogues are changed!
    I was so excited when i saw that most npcs had changed dialogues i havent seen any other pokemon game or hack do this before rockman has put so much effort in this hack
    If you pay attention to every dialogue you can see how really great this hack is im just speechless!
    I loved the MEWTWO, SAFFRON and League Chapters good scripting ;)
    Beta 7 made this hack my top 1 cant really wait for 8th release

Btw i noticed that misty is gone, i had rematches with Erika, Brock and LT SURGE but i cant find misty in her GYM where is she?
    For those who dont know after the league you can battle some gym leaders again and they use 60 lvl pokemon :D

And a weird thing i noticed that i get an option to use surf when i face the water but at the early events of the hack i never had this option is it a bug?

Years
  • This made my day
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Does the eevee that we get in the game evolve into espoen or can we make it into any of its evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Hello Guys!
    Pls i need help...
    At first i had an old beta version and my game always freezed at SS Anne...
    I downloaded Beta 7 and play to Mysti.
    In the old Beta i got Staryu with a cheat but this time the cheat aint working how to get the fckin Staryu ??? Pls help!!
    In the Arena there is no pokemon tried 15 min...
    Out side the arena only Karpador...

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I can't figure out how to Evolve Onix into Steelix. I have him holding the metal coat and I tried to use the Link Cable but that didn't work and I've leveled him up from lv 10 to 17. I don't know what else to try, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hello Guys!
    Pls i need help...
    At first i had an old beta version and my game always freezed at SS Anne...
    I downloaded Beta 7 and play to Mysti.
    In the old Beta i got Staryu with a cheat but this time the cheat aint working how to get the fckin Staryu ??? Pls help!!
    In the Arena there is no pokemon tried 15 min...
    Out side the arena only Karpador...

Just keep fishing outside, that's how I got mine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2015
    can someone please help??
    when i go into the viridian gym giovanni not there
    but there is a old man sleeping there who i talk to and got rock smash.
    so my question really is how do i battle giovanni if hes not in his gym??

thank you

Back