• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • you should go back to the walker farm chapter before you completed it and use the walk through walls hack and press on the dusknor... freaky ♥♥♥♥ happens man... freaky ♥♥♥♥

Years
  • Yeah, the main reason why I scrapped it was because I can't think of a suitable ending for it. The storyline was based on a theory i've read from Reddit ages ago, and it's quite interesting because the anime stated the reaosn they look a like is because they're sisters. However, in later seasons you see different Nurse Joy ranging from different age and size to the point you start to wonder... Are they really sister?

you could end it with kind of how the whole blaine thing goes down, where the original joy kind of commemorates you on your work and then exaplins why she teamed up with team rocket in the first place..... hold up... IS THAT WHY THE ONE ROCKET GRUNT ON THE ISLAND WITH ARTICUNO SAYS "no one leaves team rocket, no one but *insert name here* but im not her" AFTER YOU TRY TO CONVINCE HIM TO LEAVE TEAM ROCKET. anyway... have her explain why she teamed up and why she left and then have her team up with you and take down some big rocket hideout with chanseys

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    What is the best area in the game for level grinding. I am pretty under leveled and would like to rectify that asap.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    New to the forumns and just started playing red's chapter today, awesome so far!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    So UMM.. I really like this hack.. but i have a small problem... Is it me or is route 7 gone?
    Cause all i see when going east of route 8 is route 5
    ....... or Can someone plz tell me where is route 7.... Using the current 7.6 patch?

According to the manga my EVEE is suppose to be gone? but i still have it
    I did do the Dark OAK chapter after that i tried to find route 7, which is the problem....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Okay i did a search for this bug and got a result...for beta 6.9. i was going through silph co (taking a closer look around this time) and stop to heal the team. nothing odd there until i leave the team screen and find i am controlling a rocket grunt that was standing directly in front of me. also i can only move in a six square/tile area. i am not even going to ask about what to do here.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    So UMM.. I really like this hack.. but i have a small problem... Is it me or is route 7 gone?
    Cause all i see when going east of route 8 is route 5
    ....... or Can someone plz tell me where is route 7.... Using the current 7.6 patch?

According to the manga my EVEE is suppose to be gone? but i still have it
    I did do the Dark OAK chapter after that i tried to find route 7, which is the problem....

Route 7 is East of Route 5. Yes, your Eevee is meant to be gone according to the manga. I can easily do that, but that would mean it erases your Eevee's stats, etc. So Yeah :/

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay i did a search for this bug and got a result...for beta 6.9. i was going through silph co (taking a closer look around this time) and stop to heal the team. nothing odd there until i leave the team screen and find i am controlling a rocket grunt that was standing directly in front of me. also i can only move in a six square/tile area. i am not even going to ask about what to do here.

Now you're deliberately trying to piss me off. Why the hell are you even playing BETA 6.9?!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Now you're deliberately trying to piss me off. Why the hell are you even playing BETA 6.9?!

I am playing the current beta thats available (Beta 7.6). the post i found regarding this was from when 6.9 was the current beta. i probably should have mentioned this but it slipped my mind.

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
    Years
  • I am playing the current beta thats available (Beta 7.6). the post i found regarding this was from when 6.9 was the current beta. i probably should have mentioned this but it slipped my mind.

I'm sorry, but... I'm trying not to do the Picard facepalm right now for not mentioning something like that. xD

Speaking of this hack, I suppose I can see where some people are coming from about the Magnemite encounter. It's not impossible, but I will admit that it got me stressed out. There was one segment that a Magnemite spot me from four spaces away when the creator did say or somebody else confirmed that they can only see from one space. Regardless, I got through it in maybe seven minutes.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    -snip for space-
    You also proved my point regarding the "Herp Derp" dialogue being insulting to the player. I do understand that it takes a lot of time and effort to make a great game and there are bound to be a few things that are lost in the transition from outline to a finished product.
    I'd imagine it'd be less insulting if you hadn't become what it was satirizing

Ttar0914

Years
  • can you get fly in this game as of now?? plz reply fast!!

No you can't. You should've read the posts before, this question has been asked several times before, and the answer was that fly is not available. That's even a reason, why there has been added a new herp-derp in 7.5 or 7.6 xD

I can actually Walk and Run in the Cycling Road!

So? Is this a problem? Lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    HI,

here i found three bugs more.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

This is when you're walking at the east of fuchsia city, you found who is copy of red, you can cut him and the game freezes.

When you are at cinnabar island you can revive all times you want the fossils.

I found another, but i forgot taking a picture. After recieve Strenght, i went again to digglets cave to cross the map and i found Giovanni again and when i talked the game frezees.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    can you get fly in this game as of now?? plz reply fast!!

AS of now? No, sorry :( . I still haven't figure out a way to add new map in. Whenever I try, it just ends up glitchy. So until I do, Fly won't be avaiable.

HI,

here i found three bugs more.

This is when you're walking at the east of fuchsia city, you found who is copy of red, you can cut him and the game freezes.

When you are at cinnabar island you can revive all times you want the fossils.

I found another, but i forgot taking a picture. After recieve Strenght, i went again to digglets cave to cross the map and i found Giovanni again and when i talked the game frezees.

The fossil glitch have been fixed.

The red sprite "cut" glitch is unfixable. The only way to fix it is by removing the entire NPC in that area :(

I am playing the current beta thats available (Beta 7.6). the post i found regarding this was from when 6.9 was the current beta. i probably should have mentioned this but it slipped my mind.

Okay, well I'll fix the problem. Please be specific, and if you, post a screenshot. A picture worth a thousand words.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    Hey i have found 1 more problem ...... i have reached near the volcano mountain where blaine gives us a key to his office .... when i went inside and went to the fossil machine , i got d fossils it went to d pc ... nw when i am going to talk to blaine he just shouts "motlres !!" please can u tell nw what to do ?? where to go next ?? i kno we must go north to pallet town but what abt blaine and v must complete the legendary birds arc also right ?? so plz help what to do on cinnabar island :(
    thanks a lot ..
    WarlockOPain :)

Years
  • I just patched this to a fire red rom and it works but after i have the first encounter with mew i cant go north and meet the rival and mew. Because their is a bunch of trees in the way and no way around. Help Please?

This made my day

And afrer reading what i missed from page 92 the 1 day i was away from this thread i can see that a certain user could win the dumbass of the year award :D

Hey i have found 1 more problem ...... i have reached near the volcano mountain where blaine gives us a key to his office .... when i went inside and went to the fossil machine , i got d fossils it went to d pc ... nw when i am going to talk to blaine he just shouts "motlres !!" please can u tell nw what to do ?? where to go next ?? i kno we must go north to pallet town but what abt blaine and v must complete the legendary birds arc also right ?? so plz help what to do on cinnabar island :(
    thanks a lot ..
    WarlockOPain :)

You need to have Aerodactyl in your party and talk to Moltres

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back