• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • about the fossils... im playing the beta version you sent me of (7.5) and the dome fossil never revived... i dont know if that has been fixed... all my other fossils did.. its just the dome one that didnt

Christian95

Warrior of the forest
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Were mega evolutions in the manga? Or is that your own twist to it like the Origins special had? For my vote I'd like to give all 5 points to Nidoking!

Ttar0914

Years
  • Were mega evolutions in the manga? Or is that your own twist to it like the Origins special had? For my vote I'd like to give all 5 points to Nidoking!

Actually, they're not in the manga. And I don't even think that there's going to be a relation to pokemon origins. Why should there be one, if this hack is based on the manga and not on pokemon origins.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Hey i need help, Is there a move relearner in this hack? just like in firered it's on island 2. thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019
    Hey i need help, Is there a move relearner in this hack? just like in firered it's on island 2. thanks!

There is! You need mushrooms for it, but I believe they are in... uh... Lavender... or Fuschia.... uh.. Sorry I don't remember which one exactly. x.X

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    There is! You need mushrooms for it, but I believe they are in... uh... Lavender... or Fuschia.... uh.. Sorry I don't remember which one exactly. x.X

Ohh i think i remember seeing it in lavender now that i think of it. thanks!

I actually just found it, it's in route 2 right outside the diglett's cave :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Tonight Votes Roundup

Poliwrath
    Nidoking
    Charizard x
    Steelix
    Pikachu/raichu
    Pidgeot
    Snorlax
    Parasect
    Aerodactyl
    Lapras
    Aracanine
    Swampert X
    Tyranitor
    Charizard Y
    Rapidash
    Golem
    Magnetric
    Ninetails
    Milotic
    Blaziken
    Dragonite
    Nidoqueen
    Gyarados
    Absol
    Espeon
    Blastoise
    Typhlosion
    [FONT=&quot]Scizor[/FONT]

After several people taking back their votes, and re-voted. Charizard X have dropped to 3rd place, and Poliwrath is back on first place again. Parasect (I forgot that Parasect even existed lol) is the new addition here, and surprisingly... made it to 8th place already (Note: Most pokemon in the list got only like 2 or 3 votes, whereas the few people who voted for Parasect slapped all the points for it). Steelix moved up one rank, and Raichu just dropped to 5th spot. Pidgeot is moving up in ranks, which is interesting as each roundup, Pidgeot is slowly working its way up the list. However, this isn't the same for Snorlax as he started off high in the list, then slowly dropping down. Magnetric jumped up 6 ranks. Although, Nidoking received lots of votes, he's still just behind Poliwrath. Therefore, his rank did not change from the previous round up.

i can walk to celadon city to route 8 and then i'm in lavender town.
    i can not see route 7. only on map.

Try exploring the EAST side of Route 5. Seriously dude... The map isn't that big. People say it's the east of Celadon City, so instead of going to the same place, you didn't try to explore places where you haven't looked?

about the fossils... im playing the beta version you sent me of (7.5) and the dome fossil never revived... i dont know if that has been fixed... all my other fossils did.. its just the dome one that didnt

I'm pretty sure it's fixed for Beta 7.6, if not, then I'll fix it for Beta 8.

Were mega evolutions in the manga? Or is that your own twist to it like the Origins special had? For my vote I'd like to give all 5 points to Nidoking!

They don't exist in the manga (at least not yet, I think...).

MEGA NIDOKING 5 points!!!!!!!!!!!{XD}>:)>_>

Okay.

is NIDOKING have an official mega evolution in pokemon x and y.

Nidoking doesn't, but there are plenty of good Mega Pokemon fanarts. Here are some:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I need help again god these game is so confusing.
    After I got Gyarados and Surf, where to go next?
    I went to Route 9 and 10 but I can't pass any farther there. The guy keep saying I can't pass

I need help again god these game is so confusing.
    After I got Gyarados and Surf, where to go next?
    I went to Route 9 and 10 but I can't pass any farther there. The guy keep saying I can't pass

So what you're saying is that... You got surf from Misty. Even though when MISTY TOLD YOU TO SURF DOWN TO REACH SEAFOAM ISLAND, you instead went back to Route 9/10, and then come here to complain that it's confusing and that you don't know what to do next... Seriously dude... I don't know how to make it more clear than that.

Last edited:

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
    Years
  • Mega Evolution Votes? I'll vote for mega charizard x for 2 and pikachu/raichu for 3

By the way, why is nidoking popular? I haven't read much of the manga yet

Man, can't wait for beta 8 :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Mega Evolution Votes? I'll vote for mega charizard x for 2 and pikachu/raichu for 3

By the way, why is nidoking popular? I haven't read much of the manga yet

Man, can't wait for beta 8 :D

I got no clue. I personally think Nidoqueen is the superior choice as it can set up Roar/Poison Spike.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I agree, anyway, what mega evolution would you want to win?

I don't really care who win at first. However, as I saw some of the fanarts, I began to want Pidgeot, Parasect, Milotic and Steelix to win. well atleast, Pidgeot and Steelix is up there. Anyway, personally, I don't mind who'll win.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Such an awesome hack!! Just needs a few polishes but its great!,I wish you didn't change the music that played when you get a gym badge though :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2017
    sooo.. i got 7th badge, defeated zapmulcuno, saw mewtwo in unknown forest and run away from it,... i dont know what should i do now.. it seems i cant get 8th badge now, right?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    sooo.. i got 7th badge, defeated zapmulcuno, saw mewtwo in unknown forest and run away from it,... i dont know what should i do now.. it seems i cant get 8th badge now, right?

there is no eighth badge, just continue on the the pokemon league.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2017
    ok i will try but jenny hasnt allowed me yet..
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back