• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I´m stuck in the game right now :/ can´t get in Saffron City and don´t know why ._. if someone might help me would be great :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hey can u say how to complete the mewto arc ?? i mean i have discovered d area of cerulean city and also near bill the kid's leg is stucked and he is den swallowed into the water ... nw what to do ??? [srry for d english i used ]
    Surf to the place where the original cerulean cave would be and keep going then you will see what to do after that :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    sooo.. i got 7th badge, defeated zapmulcuno, saw mewtwo in unknown forest and run away from it,... i dont know what should i do now.. it seems i cant get 8th badge now, right?

There's no 8th badge. I'm sticking with the manga. I rather people asking where's the 8th badge than ppl bashing that I'm not staying true to the manga.

I´m stuck in the game right now :/ can´t get in Saffron City and don´t know why ._. if someone might help me would be great
    1.%20smile.gif

Where are you up to?
    Have you finsihed Cinnabar Island and Evil oak Chapter?

Will you add some of the top voted pokemon after the votes are over if you have any free space later?

Yeah, why not. Or I might just save it for the next game (e.g. Green Chapter, Blue Chapter, etc).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    after you finish the entire chapter in Cinnabar Island. It'll start as soon as you enter PROF OAK lab, and talk to Prof Oak.

Really Thx haha. Just forgot to go to his lab after the whole Cinnabar Island thing :D Keep up your good work on this awesome hack and again thx for your fast answers :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2017
    There's no 8th badge. I'm sticking with the manga. I rather people asking where's the 8th badge than ppl bashing that I'm not staying true to the manga..

yeah i know that, i didnt ask 8th badge but what to do, i figured it out by catching mewtwo.. thanks ;) now i will start orange arc.

+ u would already know that but i did get in the ship and let rockets kidnap vaporeon without orange ticket when i first got surf from left side.. i didnt get any glitch if i remember so.. --

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Loving the progress! But why isn't Sylveon Chapter done in Beta 8? You have screenshots of it and I really want a Leafeon on my team...

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    I absolutely love what you've done here. I've been telling all my friends about how awesome this is. Can't wait to see what's in store for the future of this game. I'm sure this question has been asked numerous amounts of times, so my apologies if someone has to repeat themselves. Is there a pokemon daycare center (or a way to breed my eevee?) I'm undecided about what evolution I want, so breeding her would be ideal.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I absolutely love what you've done here. I've been telling all my friends about how awesome this is. Can't wait to see what's in store for the future of this game. I'm sure this question has been asked numerous amounts of times, so my apologies if someone has to repeat themselves. Is there a pokemon daycare center (or a way to breed my eevee?) I'm undecided about what evolution I want, so breeding her would be ideal.

Dude, Eevee can devolve so I don't think which Eeveelution to choose is a problem now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Dude, Eevee can devolve so I don't think which Eeveelution to choose is a problem now.

I know, just thought it would be cool to have multiple at the same time lol, that's all :)

After you encounter "evil Oak" in his lab, I get a text from Green saying "meet me on route 7" but I can't seem to find her. unless I misread it? Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • rockman can you post a pic, for if poliwrath were to win, what it would looklike... i used mypoliwrath for hm's because i personally dont like poliwrath... but if i couldsee a potentialsprite/stats then idk

Years
  • Route 7 is located west of route 5.

Okay.

if you have a jpeg or something of the real map, you should put it into the game just as a regular item...or put it on the walls of the poke centres like in emerald so that people have something accurate to look off of, you know?

Back