• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    rockman can you post a pic, for if poliwrath were to win, what it would looklike... i used mypoliwrath for hm's because i personally dont like poliwrath... but if i couldsee a potentialsprite/stats then idk

Yeah, sure. I'll post several fan art, and then let people decide which one of the art should win. However, there's still 3 more days and the ranking might change.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm probably alone here but I would love a mega-sceptile that is grass/flying like an Archaeopteryx. I honestly thought that was what they were originally going for as grovyle looked like one already. Plus it's a shame that sceptile is the only Hoenn starter without a secondary type and I think flying would be a great counter to fighting and ground

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
    Years
  • So I got hm dive from blue and i'm kinda stuck. Did I reach the end of the
    beta? Sorry if this was asked already. Simply wondering if i'm able to give
    chase to team rocket.

So I got hm dive from blue and i'm kinda stuck. Did I reach the end of the
    chase to team rocket.

Years
  • So I got hm dive from blue and i'm kinda stuck. Did I reach the end of the
    chase to team rocket.

So I got hm dive from blue and i'm kinda stuck. Did I reach the end of the
    chase to team rocket.

read the first page... as of recent theres an updated bit on where the beta ends... which is there

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • I'm probably alone here but I would love a mega-sceptile that is grass/flying like an Archaeopteryx. I honestly thought that was what they were originally going for as grovyle looked like one already. Plus it's a shame that sceptile is the only Hoenn starter without a secondary type and I think flying would be a great counter to fighting and ground

I totally agree with you.. the first time I saw grovyle I thought its evolution would be a grass/flying type.. heck, I even thought it can learn fly as a grovyle -_-... but when I saw its evo it starts to look more like grass/dragon type to me.. it can learn dragon moves by breeding and tms.. and it even has dragon pulse on a local Japanese event...

but my vote would be... MEGA DITTO! just joking... personally I'd vote 3 points to MegaArcanine.. well he is descripted as the Legendary Pokemon on the Pokedex so why not? and 2 points to MegaGardevoir.. this needs moar Fairy types!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Route seven is above Vermilion...

yes i know where it's located -_- but she isn't there lol

figured out the problem though. Her text says "I'll be in route 7", but she's located in route 5, which is north of Vermillion like you said. Route 7 is west of Safron, which is where I was initially looking because that's where she said she'd be :p. but we got it now wooo

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    yes i know where it's located -_- but she isn't there lol

figured out the problem though. Her text says "I'll be in route 7", but she's located in route 5, which is north of Vermillion like you said. Route 7 is west of Safron, which is where I was initially looking because that's where she said she'd be :p. but we got it now wooo

What? How on earth did you get to Route 7 without going to Route 5 first? That doens't even make sense. You said you started searching her in Route 7, but you must've pass route 5 if you are going to route 7.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Can someone please help me? I am at the second gym and I got and old rod and have been told to catch a staryu but no matter where I fish I can't find it,can someone please give me the location of staryu?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    5 pts for mega charizard X and mega Mewtwo X

Comments like these are immediately ignored and disregarded by me as it shows they don't even bother reading the instructions.

Can someone please help me? I am at the second gym and I got and old rod and have been told to catch a staryu but no matter where I fish I can't find it,can someone please give me the location of staryu?

You know the ZIP FILE you download? Check inside to see the location!!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Voting Roundup

Poliwrath
    Charizard x
    Pikachu/raichu
    Nidoking
    Steelix
    Snorlax
    Aracanine
    Charizard Y
    Pidgeot
    Parasect
    Swampert X
    Lapras
    Aerodactyl
    Ninetails
    Tyranitor
    Rapidash
    Marowak
    Golem
    Blastoise
    Magnetric
    Milotic
    Blaziken
    Dragonite
    Nidoqueen
    Gyarados
    Absol
    Espeon
    Typhlosion
    Scizor
    [FONT=&quot]Gardevoir[/FONT]

Charizard X have regain its rank as 2nd, and Nidoking have dropped down to 4th rank from 2nd rank. Pikachu made 2 ranks leap to 3rd rank. Charizard Y, Snorlax and Aracanine managed to jump a few ranks ahead, beating Pidgeot. Therefore, this resulted in Pidgeot, Aereodactyl and Parasect to drop down from the ranking. Blastoise also made an impressive jump. However, he's so far down the ranking list that it's not going to make much of an impact. Poliwrath is still rank 1, and with the large amount of recent support, it seems like he's keeping that rank.

The new addition Pokemon is Gardeviour with the least amount of votes.

rockman for mega evolutions wiil u add any new speacial attcaks exclusive to that pokemon

The answer is no. I'm not going to tamper with the moveset again. I'll save that for Green Chapter.

Last edited:
    Back