• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    okay so the game ends at valencia island after you get dive or before dive o.o im trying to hunt down rocket triofor vaporeon but iwanna say i have seen post saying something about not getting vaporeon back so im confused on when this ends

Years
  • okay so the game ends at valencia island after you get dive or before dive o.o im trying to hunt down rocket triofor vaporeon but iwanna say i have seen post saying something about not getting vaporeon back so im confused on when this ends

In the current Beta you can see Team Rocket escape underwater, then you speak to Blue, get HM Dive, and that's the end of the Beta, because you can't use Dive where Team Rocket escaped yet, in next releases you will be able to do so...

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    In the current Beta you can see Team Rocket escape underwater, then you speak to Blue, get HM Dive, and that's the end of the Beta, because you can't use Dive where Team Rocket escaped yet, in next releases you will be able to do so...

i saw them run away but i never saw where they ran off toointothe water just yhem running and thats it...

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    okay so the game ends at valencia island after you get dive or before dive o.o im trying to hunt down rocket triofor vaporeon but iwanna say i have seen post saying something about not getting vaporeon back so im confused on when this ends

I don't know where you get the idea of the beta ending at Velencia Island. I've already wrote that the beta ends right before the chapter, and in the first page, there's a glowing red texts that say it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    I don't know where you get the idea of the beta ending at Velencia Island. I've already wrote that the beta ends right before the chapter, and in the first page, there's a glowing red texts that say it.

im sorry rock after i posted that i later went back to the first page and rechecked it and i forgot to correct my post about vaporeon but i also confused myself cuz it said beta ends at valencia arc and then it said dont ask about vaporeon i just failed to process both things together as a whole.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014

capturing abra at the beginning is the best move you can do, as in the pokemon blue, Alakazam one of the most stronger pokemons.

I have a poliwarth (lvl49) which is evolved with water stone and only have one water attack: gun water, why?

Maybe because using any of the evolution stones on a pokemon that requires one causese them to lose the ability to learn level up moves with the acception of a few pokemon like growlith/arcanine who at a certain lvl will learn a special attack only qfter its evolved with its fire stone. sooo theres a good chance poliwrath has one move it can learn at a certan lvl but other than that tms and hms are all you can use or the move reminder

Years
  • capturing abra at the beginning is the best move you can do, as in the pokemon blue, Alakazam one of the most stronger pokemons.

I have a poliwarth (lvl49) which is evolved with water stone and only have one water attack: gun water, why?

Teach it the TM Water Pulse, or Surf, and it will get better. It's also good to buy a TM31 Brick Break for it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    just asking to confirm ... the last thing you do in this beta is that you see green talking to blue and saying she needs to get stronger .... i was surfing around after getting dive and when i landed i saw this conversation ... the weird thing was that at the bottom left their was a sailors sprite that smiled during this conversation?!? also when blue left after the conversation a porygon appeared after him for a second..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014

capturing abra at the beginning is the best move you can do, as in the pokemon blue, Alakazam one of the most stronger pokemons.

Maybe because using any of the evolution stones on a pokemon that requires one causese them to lose the ability to learn level up moves with the acception of a few pokemon like growlith/arcanine who at a certain lvl will learn a special attack only qfter its evolved with its fire stone. sooo theres a good chance poliwrath has one move it can learn at a certan lvl but other than that tms and hms are all you can use or the move reminder

Frokage

The legendary curse
    Years
  • Is there a way to play this game on an iphone? I have GBA4IOS 2.0 on mine, but I can't find a way to download this game 7.6 on it. Safari won't download the mediafire .rar either.. :/

Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it as I'd love to play this game outside of the house :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    I downloaded this game a few days ago and it's great! The only problem is that after Lavender Town there is no path to Celadon City. I downloaded the latest version so does anyone have some tips on how to fix it and keep my save? Thanks!

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
    Years
  • Is there a way to play this game on an iphone? I have GBA4IOS 2.0 on mine, but I can't find a way to download this game 7.6 on it. Safari won't download the mediafire .rar either.. :/

Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it as I'd love to play this game outside of the house :3

Patch it on a computer, email it to yourself, then download it and open it in GBA4iOS.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I downloaded this game a few days ago and it's great! The only problem is that after Lavender Town there is no path to Celadon City. I downloaded the latest version so does anyone have some tips on how to fix it and keep my save? Thanks!

In this Hack, Celadon is now located South-West of Cerulean City

Back