• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    I believe he just replied to this already and that Misty's Gyarados has surf HM held onto him. You need to take the item from the water type : /

Okay so I know this before hand lol, I am guessing the big roots I have in my inventory [still in the section where Blaine and moltres] is the only way for Ivysaur to evolve right lol XD Should I save the item for when I start doing the fusion of the legendary birds chapter?

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • So either I'm not where I should be or I can't move on. Gyarados was a while back and from what I saw, there was nowhere for a thief tm.

The last big event I did was Lavender town.

I'm just wondering where to go. I saved blue in lavender town, I went to celadon, talked to the old man, went back to the grave, went back to talk to the old man, and he said he was going shopping and to look after his house. Now I have no idea where to go. I also found the pikachu ghost sidequest(?) and brought him back to lavender tower. Not sure if that had an effect on anything.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • So either I'm not where I should be or I can't move on. Gyarados was a while back and from what I saw, there was nowhere for a thief tm.

I'm just wondering where to go. I saved blue in lavender town, I went to celadon, talked to the old man, went back to the grave, went back to talk to the old man, and he said he was going shopping and to look after his house. Now I have no idea where to go. I also found the pikachu ghost sidequest(?) and brought him back to lavender tower. Not sure if that had an effect on anything.

Years

Hmm, can't remember that... Try to watch on ytoutube pokemon adventures red chapter walkthroughs, there are plenty.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Hey guys, I have a save issue... Whenever I try to save Game, an error occurs and it tells me to exchange the backup memory... how do i do this with a Rom?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    So either I'm not where I should be or I can't move on. Gyarados was a while back and from what I saw, there was nowhere for a thief tm.

AH your not even anywhere close of getting the Surf HM. I know where you are and that your next destination to head too, is Celedon city. Did you run into Green who conned you with the battle items? As well as chasing her all over in Celedon city, along with discovering Team Rocket is looking for her. All the while finding their hide out?

That is your next destination and goal now after Lavender town event.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • AH your not even anywhere close of getting the Surf HM. I know where you are and that your next destination to head too, is Celedon city. Did you run into Green who conned you with the battle items? As well as chasing her all over in Celedon city, along with discovering Team Rocket is looking for her. All the while finding their hide out?

That is your next destination and goal now after Lavender town event.

Yes she conned the items. But I can't find her anywhere in the city.

Years
  • The pokemon league is not at all difficult if you have the correct type matchup.
    Also, the creator does not plan to put hm fly in the game so as to follow the manga as closely as possible.

that doesnt make sense imo... because if red talks about using fly to get over the barrier around saffron, then shouldn't he in fact have fly..?

Last edited:
    Years
  • So I won Pokemon League and I got ticket from Oak, and I went to Verimilion City and Jesse and James stole Vaporeon from Captain, where are they?

EDIT: Found it.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Any chance of a few teaser screen shots on this dating non cannon thing with green?

Yep, look at some screenshots of the new chapter. You can either share a room with Blue, Delia or Green. If you choose Green, there will be several option to increase her affection towards you.

Is there HM Fly? I like, really need it badly so I can go around easily I'm about to enter Pokemon League and I want to train but without Fly it makes job difficult

Nope. I haven't change the map yet. Don't know how without glitching.

This hack looks great I actually never read the manga should I?
    Idk but you've done a good job with this and adventure green looks good too :)

Thank you man! Yes! You should definitely read the manga. It's really good.

I'm confused as to where I need to go after the old man says to look after his house in Celadon city. Anyone help?

Lol, you're currently playing the bonus chapter "Walker Farm Chapter". Anyway, if you want to continue the Walker Farm Bonus Chapter, just look at the screenshots I've uploaded for that chapter.

Anyway, to continue with the main storyline. Goto the Pkmn centre. Then call ProF Oak via the telephone like the game told you to.

First of all, great hack.
    I loved the manga and the hack is almost like it.
    But i got a problem Vermillion City. I dont have the Orange Ticket but I can enter the SS Anne through the 'back door (?)'. But then when i try to enter one of the rooms the character gets stuck and i can't move anymore. I really dont know what to do.
    Also I dont remember the Manga very well but isn't it supposed to be something with the Pokemon Fan club before the SS Anne.
    Hope you guys can help me

PS: Sorry, for my english (I'm german)

Post a screenshot. What do you mean backdoor.

Yes she conned the items. But I can't find her anywhere in the city.

You'll have to call PROF oak in the Pkmn centre telephone like the game told you to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Ah forgot about the phone bit in the game lol. Yeah do that and Green should appear again XD

Well I played some more with 7.6 of the hack and am liking it so far. Though I got a little culture shock of seeing Mewtwo at the secret lab X D All the while doing the Dr.O sidequest in order to get the Porygon frame.

I am definitely enjoying this hack very much, although I need to constantly remind myself to grow. I nearly lost to Green at route 7 with her lvl 38 blastoise and her Clefairy frigging using Selfdestruct > . < how I hate that move X D.

Now I am in Saffron city, ready to take on Silph co. Though making sure to lvl up my pokemon and such XD I definitely to grow, especially when I go up against the fusion birds and probably another rematch with Lt.Surge. As I do remember that Red, Blue and Green. Respectively fights Lt. Surge for Red, Koga with Blue and Sabrina with Green if I recall the manga chapters....dang do I need a ground type move > . <

Well...manage to get this far, lets hope my luck keeps going lol. Anything I should know about before attempting to enter Silph.co?

Back