• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    i didnt even know that liquid crystal was in the HOTY competeion.glazed and lc used different style of graphics while adventure red used default graphics.thats the only downfall i think.but still 3rd place is good.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    i didnt even know that liquid crystal was in the HOTY competeion.glazed and lc used different style of graphics while adventure red used default graphics.thats the only downfall i think.but still 3rd place is good.

Lol, doesn't matter. Coming 3rd out of many other hacks is good :)

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Ok, I won the pokemon league, got orange ticket from prof. Oak(thank god he's not evil anymore;d) and dont know where to go now with this ticket to get to orange archipelago or where should i continue now?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2015
    Ok im stuck where do you get a Team Rocket Uniform which is need to go foward in the game corner????

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Ok im stuck where do you get a Team Rocket Uniform which is need to go foward in the game corner????

first you have to use telephone in pkm centre, you'll hear about stole squirtle, then you'll meet green in the middle of the town, and you'll be chasing her behind the celadon mansion building, when you'll come back there after the cutscene, there will be rocket lookin for her too. if you will beat him, you'll take his uniform!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Ok, I won the pokemon league, got orange ticket from prof. Oak(thank god he's not evil anymore;d) and dont know where to go now with this ticket to get to orange archipelago or where should i continue now?

UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

Years
  • Lol, doesn't matter. Coming 3rd out of many other hacks is good :)

Btw you got awards for categories like best scripting, most engaging hack etc are you going to add them in the first post xD

Im talking about those pics if my post didnt make sense
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Edit: Nvm just saw the first page you got 5 awards there very impressive for a first hack ;)
    And you competed against very popular hacks :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Like you said and he will do... it takes lot of hacking to insert new type ok? if it was that easy then I was also a hacker, always remember hacking is even complex than your brain.

what do you mean insert new type? I said take it out not add it in

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    why remove fairy types.if its in the manga then it has to be in this hack too.i dont get it why r u telling to remove it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Quick question, fairy type, does it use the special stats or the normal stats?
    thanks in advance!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    yh thats what I ment :) so it uses the atk stat not the sp.atk stat, kool

Another question, what do I do with the Ash Jar? I thought I had to take it to Lavendar and I can't seem to find anything there to do with it..

Back