• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    I'm wondering around pokemon mansion and I want that mew I see! How do I get it? Or at least open the doors in the PokeMansion? also after porygon runs off when u enter, is he supposed to still be in there? thanks for answers :)

Lol a Sharpedo i thought it was a Lugia or Kyogre xD

I too thought that, in fact I'm now pretty sure it was a Lugia cry not sharpedo's lol. O well

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    About Porygon, when he runs, Dr. Oh tells you his next location
    As for Mew, the only way to get there is by cheating, but there's no guarantee that you'll be able to fight it

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    Gba4ios doesn't require jailbreak

I have GBA4iOS on my iPhone and so I was just trying to look for a way to get the newest version of this hack on it. I was looking for around 2 hours yesterday trying to get this hack on to it. I really want to play it. Such effort is placed into this hack.

Years
  • To continue the Porygon bonus chapter go to pallet towns forest where you first battled mew and click A in the flower tiles the porygon is hiding there

As for the mew its 100 lvl so better stay away from it xD
    You can battle it by using the walk through the walls cheat and since you used a cheat already you may want to use a master ball cheat too or do it the hard way with ultra balls and A pokemon in your party thats near 80-100 lvl which is easy if you used amulet coin in most of your journey and bought rare candies from pokemon league which are a bit cheap

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    To continue the Porygon bonus chapter go to pallet towns forest where you first battled mew and click A in the flower tiles the porygon is hiding there

As for the mew its 100 lvl so better stay away from it xD
    You can battle it by using the walk through the walls cheat and since you used a cheat already you may want to use a master ball cheat too or do it the hard way with ultra balls and A pokemon in your party thats near 80-100 lvl which is easy if you used amulet coin in most of your journey and bought rare candies from pokemon league which are a bit cheap

So the porygon isn't in the mansion, kool because i've left cinnabar now anyway lol. In veridian though u can find the jigglypuff that escaped dr.oaks lab, I accidently made it faint :( I assume it doesnt really matter though?

Also looking through the thread it seems like I missed the Zap Zap Zapdos chapter :( and when do I help yellow in veridian forest?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dont think that beating the jigglypuff does affect anything at all in my experience

The Zapdos chapter should be done before the articuno chapter you didnt miss anything big its a bonus chapter with a few battles and i think it only changes 1-2 main chapters events but very little just a few dialogues etc
    You could do the chapters you missed for beta 8 if you dont want to play 7 again just for a few things you missed

You should go to pallet now and do the evil oak chapter then go to saffron saving yellow is very far away from where you are now

Years
  • am i the only one who went exploring in diglett cave and found that rockman put the word ♥♥♥♥ in the cave?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Hi, I just completed the lake monster chapter and caught Swampert X, not gonna use it on this run however I thought it seemed a very interesting pokemon.. although it starts with ghost moves wondering if it follows swamperts moveset when levelling up? Also thought I should let you know that its pokedex entry goes in as Rattata for some reason :s Oyh and inside the swamperts cave, the itemfinder was telling me that there was an item in the rock behind the step to get out the lake, however I couldn't pick anything up, although I could just be being dopey lol

On a side note, I havn't been to saffron yet but cheekily tried to go to cerulean cave. Although on foot it stops you saying 'oaks voice in my head, get on with the game' or something I did manage to surf round that barrier lol and went into Cerulean cave :P chickened out after a little while in case I effed up the game an it crashes, (i dunno how these hacks work lol) again just thought I should mention it. Enjoying the game very much at the moment though!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    Hai guys, please dont call me an idiot or something, but can someone PLEASE for Arceus' sake, explain this to me 'cause I dont have a single idea how is this done, I have the Lunar IPS and the Pokémon Fire Red ROM, when i patch the ROM and open it through Visual Boy Advance it says "Unsuported ARM mode 00", and im like "dafuq"...Please someone explain what i have to do STEP BY STEP, im a huge fan of the manga and a fan of Red, and I wish to play this hack PLEASE someone helpz meh!!

Years
  • Hey, just started playing this hack very recently and i found two bugs, i don't know if they are already posted here.

First, the sprite from the intro looks glitchy, here's the prove:

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Next, in Mount Moon there's a Double Battle Trainer, that you can face with just one Pokémon, in my case Poliwhirl, that happened:

Then i chose the 'Pokémon' option in the Menu, they turned into '????' Pokémon.

After defeated one Pokémon, i lost the battle.

Hope it can be fixed, cheers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hey, just started playing this hack very recently and i found two bugs, i don't know if they are already posted here.

The sprite from the intro is supposed to be like that because red has not revealed his identity till that point..

Years
  • Hey, just started playing this hack very recently and i found two bugs, i don't know if they are already posted here.

Next, in Mount Moon there's a Double Battle Trainer, that you can face with just one Pokémon, in my case Poliwhirl, that happened:

Then i chose the 'Pokémon' option in the Menu, they turned into '????' Pokémon.

After defeated one Pokémon, i lost the battle.

That's a bug of FireRed, you are supposed to have more than one Pokémon by the time Double Battles arrive, but it's a bug, that can't be fixed.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Hai guys, please dont call me an idiot or something, but can someone PLEASE for Arceus' sake, explain this to me 'cause I dont have a single idea how is this done, I have the Lunar IPS and the Pokémon Fire Red ROM, when i patch the ROM and open it through Visual Boy Advance it says "Unsuported ARM mode 00", and im like "dafuq"...Please someone explain what i have to do STEP BY STEP, im a huge fan of the manga and a fan of Red, and I wish to play this hack PLEASE someone helpz meh!!

Visit "patching on windows" in my Signature, then read there how to patch with Lunar IPS.

Back