• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Man, you put Sheldon and Penny in hack.
    That's AWESOME!!

Man, you put Sheldon and Penny in hack.
    That's AWESOME!!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm in Celadon city and have no idea what to do now. I've been in all the buildings and such but don't have rock smash or know where to get it or anything. I'm completely stumped because I've went back and forth all across the map that you can go to by this time and can't find anything.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • I'm in Celadon city and have no idea what to do now. I've been in all the buildings and such but don't have rock smash or know where to get it or anything. I'm completely stumped because I've went back and forth all across the map that you can go to by this time and can't find anything.

In Celadon city.. goto Game Corner which is located in center of city in there you'll see a Rocket grunt standing there, talk to him after he runs to rocket base, press A on that poster where he was looking, now stairs will appear in Right, go down stairs and Solve the maze.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's a bug of FireRed, you are supposed to have more than one Pokémon by the time Double Battles arrive, but it's a bug, that can't be fixed.

That can be fixed by adding something to him, like 'Come back when you have two Pokémon's'
    as many trainers say when you don't have at least two Pokémon's in your team. Cheers

Years
  • That can be fixed by adding something to him, like 'Come back when you have two Pokémon's'
    as many trainers say when you don't have at least two Pokémon's in your team. Cheers

it's not that easy lol... theres more than just changing the dialogue

Years
  • Rockmanmegaman,
    Your Rom Hacks, Frankly, Are the best. I have yet to find another more engaging Storyline and I feel like these could (with a few Grammatical Corrections) become ACTUAL Games. You should consider talking with Nintendo because If you do all the Manga Chapter's Im certain that you'd make alot of people happy.
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2014
    Personally it was my favorite hack I have played, I think ya did a great job. Even though I'm sure you're going to still do Blue & Green first, I wish you would do Gold next! I just have one question, any idea on when Beta 8 is coming out?

DeTorr

Noob Spriter :)
    Years
  • I saw a family of Shiny Weepinbell near the Indigo League entrance. Was it an easter egg or in the storyline or something? :D

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Personally it was my favorite hack I have played, I think ya did a great job. Even though I'm sure you're going to still do Blue & Green first, I wish you would do Gold next! I just have one question, any idea on when Beta 8 is coming out?

Consider it in late months of this year, Because of his human survival & works on Green's chapter for girls.
    can't be sure because after all its his decision. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Do you have a .gba file? I use emulator My Boy! on Android divice and it request a .gba to run the game but the original file game was .ips so that I can't run the game

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Personally it was my favorite hack I have played, I think ya did a great job. Even though I'm sure you're going to still do Blue & Green first, I wish you would do Gold next! I just have one question, any idea on when Beta 8 is coming out?

Nope. This semester, I'm really busy. I got 3 jobs so I don't have as much free time. I'm also at my penultimate year of uni, so I'm trying to do as much extra-curricular activities to make my resume look better :). Anyway, I digress. The bottom line is, I really don't know. However, I would not give up on the hack.

Do you have a .gba file? I use emulator My Boy! on Android divice and it request a .gba to run the game but the original file game was .ips so that I can't run the game

You can't ask for rom. It's against the rule.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    Hey i was wondering what i do after blaine gives me the volvano key i go to the lab and find nothing :/

Great hack man to all the people that actually give you hate mail i wanna see them try and create this kinda game its a privilege to be playing this keep up the good work buddy :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hey i was wondering what i do after blaine gives me the volvano key i go to the lab and find nothing :/

Great hack man to all the people that actually give you hate mail i wanna see them try and create this kinda game its a privilege to be playing this keep up the good work buddy :)

Theres an entrance on the upper part of cinnabar island where you need to go and revive aerodactyl, put him in your party and fight moltres.

Back