• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Ok, I get the feeling this is an old problem however, I use primal roots on Ivysaur to evolve it into Venasaur but in front of me is still Ivysaur even though in my party is a Venasaur. Therefore I don't seem to be able to fight ZapMolCuno :( Anyone know how to get around this?
    I'm using 7.5 and VBA emulator

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Actually don't worry, figured it out lol. I had six pokemon and should of had four (thats why the computer!) and then speak to sabrina. (who by the way is nicely hidden behind ZapMolCuno lol) Didn't realise but now I do :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • What is zapmolcuno's type? When I used my ditto to transform into it ditto appears as leafeon? If you use your primal roots or store it in your pc you can get an infinite amount from blue.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2014
    What is zapmolcuno's type? When I used my ditto to transform into it ditto appears as leafeon? If you use your primal roots or store it in your pc you can get an infinite amount from blue.

It is a glitch type, it isn't weak to anything but it takes normal type moves regularly. I'm not surprised that ditto doesn't transform into it though. Just put it to sleep & keep hitting it with Snorlax. Sabrina only used super potions at the first part of the battle for me, she doesn't use a full restore when it almost dies or anything.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Rockman in what beta will this game be over cause I dont wanna keep downloading each version that goes in P.S I love beta 1 for pokemon green story but it still need some bugs to be fixed like how red tells oak his name is green also will there be a follow me app?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    What is zapmolcuno's type? When I used my ditto to transform into it ditto appears as leafeon? If you use your primal roots or store it in your pc you can get an infinite amount from blue.

Typing is "Glitch". Anyway, as for Primal Roots. It only evolve Ivysaur. You can get as much as you want but its only purpose is to evolve Ivysaur.

Years
  • Do you have a .gba file? I use emulator My Boy! on Android divice and it request a .gba to run the game but the original file game was .ips so that I can't run the game

My boy can patch ips too get firered and beta 7.9b place both ips and gba files in 1 folder rename both files to the same name you want (1 will have a .gba extension other .ips) open my boy and long press on the firered rom and select patch

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Then, what should I do? My Boy! can read only .gba file :(
    Just refer to patching tutorial on my Signature there's a tutorial for android
    Nope. This semester, I'm really busy. I got 3 jobs so I don't have as much free time. I'm also at my penultimate year of uni, so I'm trying to do as much extra-curricular activities to make my resume look better :). Anyway, I digress. The bottom line is, I really don't know. However, I would not give up on the hack.
    Oh well i'll Be Waiting then i'll give Green Adventure a shot till then :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I've been playing this game with joy, great game man! i've also found a new easter egg
    Penny and Sheldon (from the big theory ) Proof: He said bazinga

Years
  • In Celadon city.. goto Game Corner which is located in center of city in there you'll see a Rocket grunt standing there, talk to him after he runs to rocket base, press A on that poster where he was looking, now stairs will appear in Right, go down stairs and Solve the maze.

Umm i think your talking about original firered not this hack xD

He needs to check the phone in celadons center first then talk to green in celadon and chase her in a cutscene, find and battle her behind the pokemon center in celadon then get the rocket grunts uniform in celadon from a tr grunt whos near to the place where you battled green before
    Then enter the rocket game corner and talk to the grunt
    Nothing hard to do for someone who pays attention to dialogues and explores the map like its ment to do without the need of walkthroughs or coming here and asking for help
    Oh plus that this question got answered 10+ times before not so long ago

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Who can help me, I just patched the game but now it lets me battle every trainer ive beaten before (as i stand in front of them) and the road to saffron city is cut off (from lavender town) im in celadon city when i go to the mansion they say i shouldnt be there and when i go west there is Blue with a ninetales when i talk to them the app freezes

Last edited:

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Umm i think your talking about original firered not this hack xD

He needs to check the phone in celadons center first then talk to green in celadon and chase her in a cutscene, find and battle her behind the pokemon center in celadon then get the rocket grunts uniform in celadon from a tr grunt whos near to the place where you battled green before
    Then enter the rocket game corner and talk to the grunt
    Nothing hard to do for someone who pays attention to dialogues and explores the map like its ment to do without the need of walkthroughs or coming here and asking for help
    Oh plus that this question got answered 10+ times before not so long ago

Ogh, Sorry I played Yet Another FireRed Hack and I completed that Event in Adventure Red long ago, and I was also thinking something and forgot half of the Event {XD} Sorry again :3c

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Who can help me, I just patched the game but now it lets me battle every trainer ive beaten before (as i stand in front of them) and the road to saffron city is cut off (from lavender town) im in celadon city when i go to the mansion they say i shouldnt be there and when i go west there is Blue with a ninetales when i talk to them the app freezes

Not sure about that :/ although you can't go to Saffron city for a while yet. I'm pretty sure the Blue with a ninetales should be after Erika although I could be wrong ...

Oh yeah and Red caught a weird eevee in Celadon outskirts, Where is mine?

I thought this lol if you had 6 pokemon on you it should be in your box :) otherwise u might have to wait till after u beat Erika for it to appear.

And where do i obtain the TM Cut (Erika invited me to her gym but there are 3 trees blocking the way

Pretty sure she gave you one although again I'm not sure. Bit confused though how have you caught eevee without going to her gym? pretty sure u catch it after you get cut but again can't really remember lol

Hoped I helped, if not someone else chip in lol :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I havent caught the Eevee yet because i dont know how to talk to Erika after we've talked in the cycling road (she invited me to her Gym so we can talk about the pokemon i must catch to be able to battle her but i cant use cut)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    I havent caught the Eevee yet because i dont know how to talk to Erika after we've talked in the cycling road (she invited me to her Gym so we can talk about the pokemon i must catch to be able to battle her but i cant use cut)

Ok, confused then as to why you were asking where your eevee was lol. Umm I can't really remember then, if its not already in your TM pouch then maybe it is all glitched somehow, koz if i remember correctly she was in front of the trees and her guards kept talking crap.

Sorry I can't be of more help, hopefully someone can come along soon and give better insight

Years
  • I havent caught the Eevee yet because i dont know how to talk to Erika after we've talked in the cycling road (she invited me to her Gym so we can talk about the pokemon i must catch to be able to battle her but i cant use cut)

didnt bill come in and talk to you...he said he'd help youfind an eevee.
    you just go south of where you found erika the first time on cycling road

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Hey there!
    I have just registered because I've seen the work you've done and I'd like to translate it to the spanish language.
    I am a big fan of the original Pokémon and I can't even believe it.
    If you accept, send me an MP better than answering me in the thread.

Back