• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I'm a huge fan of this hack. I've never gotten a chance to read the manga, and I plan on holding off on it until after I finish this game in so I won't spoil anything for myself. Very creative idea and an incredibly fun hack. Kudos to you sir.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I gave up trying to continue on that savefile because its a mix between two patches (2 and 7B) so i restarted the file now im at celadon city again with the stuff with Team Rocket

Years
  • I gave up trying to continue on that savefile because its a mix between two patches (2 and 7B) so i restarted the file now im at celadon city again with the stuff with Team Rocket

Wtf lol why would you use beta 2's save on 7 0.o
    As for surf go to fuchsia city and find 3 boulders solve the boulders puzzle and go down theres a place to stand near the sea where you can dive

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I've completed it until the part with Zapmulcuno but green is supposed to give me primal roots but i dont see them

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I've completed it until the part with Zapmulcuno but green is supposed to give me primal roots but i dont see them

If you item pack is full. Throw away some item, and talk to Green again.

Anyway, you really gotta TRY SEARCHING instead of posting question over every little obstacle you encounter. It's frustrating reading question being posted that was answer like 3 pages ago.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    besides you have walkthrought on youtube so try watching them... they helped me when i was stucked ;)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    can I ask a a request?
    I have been trying to patch but it would not work...instead of uploading the patch, is it possible to upload it with the rom already patched?

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
    Years
  • can I ask a a request?
    I have been trying to patch but it would not work...instead of uploading the patch, is it possible to upload it with the rom already patched?

It has to work, you're doing something wrong if it fails. Prepatched roms are not allowed here. Maybe try out a Rom from a different source.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Hey @rockmanmegaman rockmanmegaman I just finished the game. I dont care how long it takes and to be fair it is a lot of hard work for such an insanely addictive game. What's the progress on the next patch?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2014
    Hey, guys this is my first post on anything ever i have one question that alot of google searches could not answer. i have pokemon adventure reds chapter on vba, and all i want to know is if day and night is real time clock based or in game progression through story line based? by real time i mean internal battery time like in pokemon ruby on vba my berries dont grow. but in reds chapter if day and night is time based can someone tell me how to fix my vba to run the game with time?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    So actually its no use to try getting the HM Dive because i won't be able to continue?
    And Rock on what version are you focussing right now Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Gold
    And sorry to ask but what is your progress on finishing Red's story?

So actually its no use to try getting the HM Dive because i won't be able to continue?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Nice hack!

Can someone help me?
    Can someone point where the lake monster cave is located im kinda confused :/
    Thanks!

You need to go up the nugget bridge, then to the right there's an area where you need to surf. Ypu'll land near the lake monster cave then

Years
  • can I ask a a request?

Roms aint allowed here and patching is the easiest thing ever try lunar ips beta 7.9b and firered squirrels rom

Hey, guys this is my first post on anything ever i have one question that alot of google searches could not answer. i have pokemon adventure reds chapter on vba, and all i want to know is if day and night is real time clock based or in game progression through story line based? by real time i mean internal battery time like in pokemon ruby on vba my berries dont grow. but in reds chapter if day and night is time based can someone tell me how to fix my vba to run the game with time?

Turn RTC Option on

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    besides you have walkthrought on youtube so try watching them... they helped me when i was stucked ;)

Lol, I never made any video walkthrough.

Hey @rockmanmegaman rockmanmegaman I just finished the game. I dont care how long it takes and to be fair it is a lot of hard work for such an insanely addictive game. What's the progress on the next patch?

All the progression is uploaded in the main page. If there haven't been update there it means I didn't do any new updates :)

If you want to put it that way, then yeah.

Back