• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi guys, i play the beta 7.9b and i have a problem. when i want to use the solar ribbon to evolve my little eevee it's write no use so i ask you, because i really want to have an espeon, if the problem from the game or i did a bad usage of my item? thanks for the answer and sorry if the a guy has already asked the same question but i didnt find. :)

You need the National Pokedex first. Please search the question with the search bar next time before asking.

The problem with celadon city is that no dialog gave a clue that we should call the proff and skip the old man chapter. I accidently know what to do by talking to the phone in pokemon centre

As soon as you enter the PKMN centre, RED will immediately say

"I need to heal my POKEMON...Maybe I should also call PROFFESOR OAK."

so say that there's no dialogue stating where to go, or what to do.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I have successfully changed my username from Rockmanmegaman to Aethestode. I didn't really like the name Rockmanmegaman. I created that name years ago when I just simply wanted to download PKMN SHINYGOLD and PKMN NARANJA.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Thank's for your reply ; and sorry, I don't understand how the search work..
    I'm blocked on the Pewter city Museum with Magmar.
    Red says "Maybe there's something in this room I can use".. but... What ? ^^'

Thank you.

Years
  • Are you sure that when you enter the celadon center red says to heal the pokemon and call oak i was playing 7.9B for the walker farm chapter and i was fast forwarding but i dont remember seeing that dialogue when i went to the center maybe that dialogue got bugged at 7.9B

Anyway just finished 7.9B only 2 freezes in the game and less text errors this beta is the most stable so far good job

The walker farm was creepy xD

SPOILER ALERT

I thought The guy who gave the master ball would be the psycho yet it was not him in the end :/
    Poor guy

Are you sure that when you enter the celadon center red says to heal the pokemon and call oak i was playing 7.9B for the walker farm chapter and i was fast forwarding but i dont remember seeing that dialogue when i went to the center maybe that dialogue got bugged at 7.9B

Anyway just finished 7.9B only 2 freezes in the game and less text errors this beta is the most stable so far good job

The walker farm was creepy xD

SPOILER ALERT

I thought The guy who gave the master ball would be the psycho yet it was not him in the end :/
    Poor guy

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Thank's for your reply ; and sorry, I don't understand how the search work..
    I'm blocked on the Pewter city Museum with Magmar.
    Red says "Maybe there's something in this room I can use".. but... What ? ^^'

Thank you.

There is a burnt fossil or burnt material in center or upper side of room where Red is.

try to Press A on everything at every angle.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Can someone help me. I just beat Koga, where Blues Charmeleon slices the Arbok. Where do you go after you complete the Ghost Tower in Lavender Town, it tells me to go to route 7 to get to celadon city, but I can't figure out how to get to route 7? Can someone help?

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Can someone help me. I just beat Koga, where Blues Charmeleon slices the Arbok. Where do you go after you complete the Ghost Tower in Lavender Town, it tells me to go to route 7 to get to celadon city, but I can't figure out how to get to route 7? Can someone help?

Route 7 is near the enterance of vermillion city, just turn east when entering vermillion.

where 3 Green-colored guards were standing.

and always turn pages before posting little Question which are already been asked.

Note for Everyone

Before Posting Questions, always Go back some pages or Try to figured out yourself little bit.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    It's been a while since I played this I must say I love the game I was wondering if I would come across another link cable with the new ways of evolution I'm slowly getting the hang of it

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but in the Boat after the 2nd badge, you have to face magnemites. I've been trying for about 45 minutes to dodge them but this is so damn hard. I'm about to stop playing this game because I truly am having no fun even though I really liked it up until now...

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    i have a question about beta 7.6. does beta 7.6 go to the orange island because i can't get there, im at the part where team rocket steals the captains vaporeon and i have to get it back, i got dive from blue but it doesn't show up as hm to dive and theres no dark blue spot to dive. did i finish the beta?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    you have to try to dodge them all then you get to fight lt surge. just go slowly, they move based on how you move, or they did for me

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    Hey will you do Reds Story up too when he Epicaly loses against Bruno and gets sealed in Ice

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • i have a question about beta 7.6. does beta 7.6 go to the orange island because i can't get there, im at the part where team rocket steals the captains vaporeon and i have to get it back, i got dive from blue but it doesn't show up as hm to dive and theres no dark blue spot to dive. did i finish the beta?

Yes,Yes you did Finish The beta But There are some Bonus Chapters in the Game

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but in the Boat after the 2nd badge, you have to face magnemites. I've been trying for about 45 minutes to dodge them but this is so damn hard. I'm about to stop playing this game because I truly am having no fun even though I really liked it up until now...

You know there's a feature called "save", right? But yeah, if you want to stop playing then go ahead. Frankly, I don't care.

Hey will you do Reds Story up too when he Epicaly loses against Bruno and gets sealed in Ice

Don't want to spoil but the game would officially end at Bruno's battle (you will get to fight Bruno).

Last edited:

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • You know there's a feature called "save", right? But yeah, if you want to stop playing then go ahead. frequently, I don't care.

Don't want to spoil but the game would officially end at Bruno's battle (you will get to fight Bruno).

Sir, don't get angry as I respect your work and I value time.

Just wanna ask, What happens to Red after Bruno somehow Seals Red into ice.. I mean the Red's story ends there?

Don't have enough time to Read manga..

its ok if you don't reply :) I can understand the feeling of Answering Stupid Questions :P

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Sir, don't get angry as I respect your work and I value time.

Just wanna ask, What happens to Red after Bruno somehow Seals Red into ice.. I mean the Red's story ends there?

Don't have enough time to Read manga..

its ok if you don't reply :) I can understand the feeling of Answering Stupid Questions :P

For my hack game, that's where his story ends.

For the manga, he is free in the Yellow Chapter.

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • Hi sir i dont know if someone ask this before but uhh... i was doing all the bonus chapter and im on the walker farm chapter i dont know what to do after he said hes going on shopping ... uhh can you give me a hint or something? and another thing where can i start sylveon bonus chapter?

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Hi sir i dont know if someone ask this before but uhh... i was doing all the bonus chapter and im on the walker farm chapter i dont know what to do after he said hes going on shopping ... uhh can you give me a hint or something? and another thing where can i start sylveon bonus chapter?
    Use Rock Smash on that Stone inside the house And The Sylveon Chapter Is not Available Yet In BETA 7.9

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I'm having trouble with getting surf. I completed the safari zone quest and traded krabby for gryados, but neither has gotten me surf. Is there something that I'm missing?

Back