• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I'm having trouble with getting surf. I completed the safari zone quest and traded krabby for gryados, but neither has gotten me surf. Is there something that I'm missing?

Surf is attached to gyrados.. Misty does say that when she trades with you..

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Maybe i'm a fu***ng genius... but... where's the download link?

(nice job btw) :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Just completed 7.9B I really cannot wait for Beta 8. I just can't wait for the whole game to be complete! This is such a well thought out game! Hands down my favorite hack!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Just completed 7.9B I really cannot wait for Beta 8. I just can't wait for the whole game to be complete! This is such a well thought out game! Hands down my favorite hack!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    also how do i use rock smash on the smashable rock in the walker farm i have rock smash and have tried to use it on the rock but it doesn't smash it

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Do not ask me questions about WHEN WILL BETA 8 WILL GET RELEASE. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to answer that question anymore.

Sorry Sir for bothering again but SEARCH doesn't seem work on Android, so its time to ask.

How do I trigger Bonus chapter such as Lake monster, or perhaps Sylveon chapter.

I tried to find this on past pages but didn't found.

Lake Monster, talk to 1 of the NPC in cerulean city, then talk to the guy near Bill Cottage, and then talk to the boy under Bill's cottage.

also how do i use rock smash on the smashable rock in the walker farm i have rock smash and have tried to use it on the rock but it doesn't smash it

:pink_blankstare::pink_blankstare::pink_blankstare:
    Post a screenshot of you interacting with the rock, and post a screenshot of your pokemon that have that move.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finish the sprite for Mega Steelix
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Finish the sprite for Mega Steelix

DUDE Its Awesome I better catch an Onix when i restart my game Cause i dumped my Metal coat XD, Can't wait for Beta 8

Sorry Sir for bothering again but SEARCH doesn't seem work on Android, so its time to ask.

How do I trigger Bonus chapter such as Lake monster, or perhaps Sylveon chapter.

I tried to find this on past pages but didn't found.
    A Dude, i said this
    4 posts ago, The Sylveon chapter is not Available yet in Beta 7.9

Last edited:

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • DUDE Its Awesome I better catch an Onix when i restart my game Cause i dumped my Metal coat XD, Can't wait for Beta 8

A Dude, i said this
    4 posts ago, The Sylveon chapter is not Available yet in Beta 7.9

Ok sorry for Sylveon thing.

but you didn't said anything related to my question.

anyway, I've completed lake monster bonus chapter, looking forward to complete others, could someone tell me how I trigger all bonus' chapters.

Sorry for being greedy :P

Years
  • Ok sorry for Sylveon thing.

but you didn't said anything related to my question.

anyway, I've completed lake monster bonus chapter, looking forward to complete others, could someone tell me how I trigger all bonus' chapters.

Sorry for being greedy :P

You can look them up on the bonus chapter screenshots on the first post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey guys, absolutely loving this ROM so far. I've got a question though. I just made it to celadon city and I have yet to find a single HM. Could any1 help me and tell me their locations?

Back