• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
    Hey guys, absolutely loving this ROM so far. I've got a question though. I just made it to celadon city and I have yet to find a single HM. Could any1 help me and tell me their locations?

Which HM are you after at?

Anyway, if you're stuck at celadon, goto Pokecentre of celadon city at goto Phone beside healing counter, the game progresses from there.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
    Ok sorry for Sylveon thing.

but you didn't said anything related to my question.

anyway, I've completed lake monster bonus chapter, looking forward to complete others, could someone tell me how I trigger all bonus' chapters.

Sorry for being greedy :P

Aw,man I Had feeling i Forgot somthing

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
    Finish the sprite for Mega Steelix
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

i just finish the game until the beta ends :D MAAN YOUR AWESOME! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Hey guys, absolutely loving this ROM so far. I've got a question though. I just made it to celadon city and I have yet to find a single HM. Could any1 help me and tell me their locations?

1.This is the best hack ever.

and for your quistion ..

HM1-[Cut]-Erika give it to you in Celadon City Gym

HM2-[Not in the game]

HM3-[Surf]-After you got HM 4 go down in Fuchsia City there is an event for that Misty gives her Gyarados to Red and takes his Krabby in exchange,Gyarados hold the HM03.

HM4-[Strength]-Diglett's Cave event Giovanni will give it to you.

HM5-[Flash]-I dont remember sorry.

HM6-[Rock Smash]-Viridian City Gym.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    Excuse my ignorance (especially because this question has probably been answered in this topic before, I just can't find it), but are the Orange Archipelago's events in the manga, or are they game-original? I don't remember the Orange Archipelago in the manga.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Excuse my ignorance (especially because this question has probably been answered in this topic before, I just can't find it), but are the Orange Archipelago's events in the manga, or are they game-original? I don't remember the Orange Archipelago in the manga.

It's game only. The Orange Archipelago never existed in the manga.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    hi there. i love the rom hack! great job :D

Truthfully... I feel like a bit of an idiot but I'm having problems. I just finished the Lavender arc... it's telling me to go west to Celadon but terrain (mountains) block the way... someone mentioned in another comment going back through Vermillion and going to route 7... but it's still blocked by the guards in green?

I still have that jar of the deceased pikachu's ashes... maybe that's why? I don't know what to do with it. Do i just have to redo the Lavender tower part (where you go up, fight blue, deal with koga?).

I'd really appreciate some help, because i love this rom hack and would hate to stop playing over something so trivial.

Also, does evolving poliwhirl into poliwrath prevent it from learning new moves? (like in the non-hacked versions). i have that water stone and I haven't evolved him yet cause I do not want to get stuck with it's move set.

Any help would be appreciated!

Again, thanks for making a great hack :D

Years
    Hey, there, answers in bold

Truthfully... I feel like a bit of an idiot but I'm having problems. I just finished the Lavender arc... it's telling me to go west to Celadon but terrain (mountains) block the way... someone mentioned in another comment going back through Vermillion and going to route 7... but it's still blocked by the guards in green?

Route 7 is west of Route 6. It should be unlocked once you have completed the Lavender Tower event.

I still have that jar of the deceased pikachu's ashes... maybe that's why? I don't know what to do with it. Do i just have to redo the Lavender tower part (where you go up, fight blue, deal with koga?).

Pikachu's ash is part of a bonus chapter. You are supposed to place them in the second floor from the top of Lavender Tower. There will be a long narrow path upwards.

I'd really appreciate some help, because i love this rom hack and would hate to stop playing over something so trivial.

Also, does evolving poliwhirl into poliwrath prevent it from learning new moves? (like in the non-hacked versions). i have that water stone and I haven't evolved him yet cause I do not want to get stuck with it's move set.

Poliwrath will continue learning moves, as far as I can remember.

Any help would be appreciated!

Again, thanks for making a great hack :D

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    People... Please stop sending me pm about glitches if they're not glitches, okay?

• If you don't like a certain part of the game, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!
    • If you lose to ZAPMULCUNO, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!
    • If you don't know how to pass a certain part of the game, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!
    • If you can't access a certain bonus chapter because you don't meet the criteria, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    • If you got lost in the game, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    • If the NPC didn't give you an item that you made up, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    • If you prefer the manga over the hack game (seriously, you consider that as a glitch?), IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    • If you can't access the Orange Island (Not even in Beta 7), IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    -.-!! Seriously, stop sending me pm or emails about GLITCHES that aren't even a glitches!

... You have went EAST instead of WEST from Route 5. Go WEST.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    I was just playing the hack and I was static when I found Quinn, Brittany and Santana from Glee, my favourite TV show ever, in Pewter City! It was hilarious! Thank you so much for this small reference.

Rachel should also be included somewhere in the hack!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I was just playing the hack and I was static when I found Quinn, Brittany and Santana from Glee, my favourite TV show ever, in Pewter City! It was hilarious! Thank you so much for this small reference.

Rachel should also be included somewhere in the hack!

Yeah, I might create a bonus chapter dedicated to Glee, and the villain in that chapter is Ryan Murphy for ruining the show after Season 1.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Yeah, I might create a bonus chapter dedicated to Glee, and the villain in that chapter is Ryan Murphy for ruining the show after Season 1.

Ahahahah, that would be the most awesome thing ever. But I completely agree with you (I think the whole fandom does).

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    Ahahahah, that would be the most awesome thing ever. But I completely agree with you (I think the whole fandom does).

now I think I gotta watch glee again.. and also watch spn.. and doctor who.. and arrows.. and so on and so forth..

I liked (past tense) glee but I stopped cuz' of the timeslot -_-.. now I'm gonna watch it again.. but now.. with the AID of INTERNET!!

and regarding on mega evos... I've seen that Mega Poliwrath fan art before! and by its looks I see it has great increase in speed with that forelegs.. and I always thought this has PSS since Fairy type IS implemented.. but.. its not.. it's pretty useful to the other half pokemons and useless on the other half.. I'm looking at you Gengar, Misdreavus, Mightyena, and other Poke's that has high opposite stats... besides from that its pretty great..

I know your focusing on the story rather than graphic appeal but the grass seems kinda off.. besides from that I hope you'll have the patience to compete with the stupidity of people.. if you can't ignore them.. laugh at them of how stupid they are.. pressuring other people only makes it worse.. :D

Years
    Herp Derps: Rockmanmegaman when will you release Beta 8 ?
    Rockmanmegaman: Give me more time
    Rockmanmegaman: I have life other than hacking
    Rockmanmegaman: I am very busy cause I am doing something important
    Herp Derps: .......................................................

Rockmanmegaman changed his name to Aethestode

Herp Derps: /# (_) ( /< () /# /#

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years

We already know, Rockmanmegaman changed his username bacause "silly people" ask him such questions.

Posting such off-topic posts are considered SPAM afterwards you may get Banned if you don't stop.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years

I hate to be Rude & maybe this is off-topic but. Oi !!! Quit Pressuring the guy, (And Said This Once before), the Guy has a Life & a Job Outside of Rom Hacking and Rom Hacking is More like Hobby it's NOT A JOB Where you get Paid so Cut him some slack Will ya?, i mean Come on Get a clue Dude The more you rush the guy the more he won't Finish the game and Do the guy a Favor Wait Like Everyone Else. (Its Guys who Answer the Annoying way, it's Ticks me off)

@Aethestode Like i said Before, Take your time man, your hacks are Worth the Wait:)

Back