• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Sorry if this question is already posted, but i dont know what to do after pokeflute wakes up gyarados... i cant swim to cinnabar island it shows that i has to do some job but i cant even cross the man with purple hair standing near mysterious forest, and there is no evil oak

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Mega Pidgeot
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    So bug report - the move "disarm sound" which comes stock on eevee when you get it seems to not work properly in double battles. When you select it it highlights all 3 other pokemon (including your own), but if you still go ahead and use it it damages your own other pokemon and one of the enemies but not the 2nd enemy pokemon. Every time I've tried it in a double battle this has been the case. So yeah, move seems to be bugged to not hit the 3rd pokemon it should I guess.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    I've also now run into a point I'm stuck and wandered around the entire game making no progress...

After cinnibar I went to pallet town and started the evil oak stuff, told to go to saffron had the convo with blue etc. Then I left and got a call from Green about meeting her on route 7 and proceeded to be stopped-
    1) I've found a couple of the route change buildings I believe lead into saffron but I can't get through any of them, the guards don't let me through.
    2) Route 7... doesn't seem to exist? Route 5 connects directly to Route 8 and I went around the entire map not finding a 7, so I can't meet green. Someone 60 pages ago said something about it not showing up till after the Evil Oak arc which I think I'm still in the middle of but can't make progress...? This entire thing has just left me confused and stuck.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I've also now run into a point I'm stuck and wandered around the entire game making no progress...

After cinnibar I went to pallet town and started the evil oak stuff, told to go to saffron had the convo with blue etc. Then I left and got a call from Green about meeting her on route 7 and proceeded to be stopped-
    1) I've found a couple of the route change buildings I believe lead into saffron but I can't get through any of them, the guards don't let me through.
    2) Route 7... doesn't seem to exist? Route 5 connects directly to Route 8 and I went around the entire map not finding a 7, so I can't meet green. Someone 60 pages ago said something about it not showing up till after the Evil Oak arc which I think I'm still in the middle of but can't make progress...? This entire thing has just left me confused and stuck.

Yeah, because ROUTE 7 is SO HARD TO FIND -.-.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    mega nidoking didnt win the vote but it came close to top.i know he already looks like mega but still ur making mega nidoking or not

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Sorry if this question is already posted, but i dont know what to do after pokeflute wakes up gyarados... i cant swim to cinnabar island it shows that i has to do some job but i cant even cross the man with purple hair standing near mysterious forest, and there is no evil oak

First, make sure you are using Beta 7.9 and not any other versions. I'm assuming you've just finished Gyarados Side Chapter B. This is the chapter where you had to calm down your Gyarados by finding the yellow flute. So now the next chapter is the traitor blaine chapter. Exit the cave and just head west until you get to the ocean. You should see islands with a couple of swimmer trainers on that island. After passing them, you'll get to Cinnabar island where you'll start seeing flames, blaine, and team rocket grunts on the eastern side of Cinnabar island.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    hay got caught up in the " walker farm arc" how do I finish it. also how do I get celdons arc going

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Tomorrow my last day before my break :)

hay got caught up in the " walker farm arc" how do I finish it. also how do I get celdons arc going

Go to celadon city pokemon centre, and interact with the telephone :)

As for WAlker farm arc. If the old man went shopping, you'll need to smash the rock in his house.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    Tomorrow my last day before my break :)

Go to celadon city pokemon centre, and interact with the telephone :)

As for WAlker farm arc. If the old man went shopping, you'll need to smash the rock in his house.
    thanks I never thought to use the phone

Back