• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    For the Lake Monster Chapter, I have talked to all 3 NPCs , read about Swampert on Bill's PC and saw Swampert jump into the lake in Cerulean City, but I don't know what to do next. Sorry if this has been asked already.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    hey, where can i download the chapte beta 3.0?

Why would you think Beta 3 would go further?

For the Lake Monster Chapter, I have talked to all 3 NPCs , read about Swampert on Bill's PC and saw Swampert jump into the lake in Cerulean City, but I don't know what to do next. Sorry if this has been asked already.

No problem. I assume you have surf already. You know the lake where the green boy was abducted? On the rigth, there's a path of water. Surf there.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Pls can anybody tell me how to complete lake monster chapter cause i already talked to all three npc needed but don't no what to do now?????
    Sorry if i made any mistake cause i'm new here

Years
    Are you dedicating most of your time towards Green or are you working on both evenly right now? Btw just beat Red and wanted to compliment on how well you did with the story and gameplay. Love all of the jokes you add along with adding all of your hate mail into the game. "Herp derp one of the sprites was a pixel off so I'm going to send Rockmanmegaman hate mail. Scariest moment though was when I found out about Steve. R.I.P.. Looking forward to potential Orange Island sequal but even more excited to see the Green's side of the story.Keep up the good work.

Years
    I think I found a glitch but it's not serious to the game so I'm not sure if I should say it or not. Just a mapping glitch where you can run inside of trainers. Certain trainers though

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Are you dedicating most of your time towards Green or are you working on both evenly right now? Btw just beat Red and wanted to compliment on how well you did with the story and gameplay. Love all of the jokes you add along with adding all of your hate mail into the game. "Herp derp one of the sprites was a pixel off so I'm going to send Rockmanmegaman hate mail. Scariest moment though was when I found out about Steve. R.I.P.. Looking forward to potential Orange Island sequal but even more excited to see the Green's side of the story.Keep up the good work.

Thanks. People like you is what keeps making me continue to hack. As for your question, I'm mainly working on Green but I am trying to distribute the time evenly.

I think I found a glitch but it's not serious to the game so I'm not sure if I should say it or not. Just a mapping glitch where you can run inside of trainers. Certain trainers though

Lol, really? That's funny. Okay, can you send me a screenshots of it :D. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Well I now played the game until Team Rocket steals the Vaporeon. All that is left to do are some sidequest. All I can say is that you made an awesome hack of the manga.
    Everything is following the manga very accurate and is scripted well.
    The sidequests are also well done, while they arent really Pokemon like they still fit in the game with their scary stories. I especially liked the Walker Farm and the Lake Monster ones.
    Now I cant wait for Beta 8 bringing the Orange Islands and Mega Evolution.
    This hack also offers many funny things, like the girl in the Pokemon mansion, giving you a handjob or the old lady selling you human milk or the scientist who researches human temperature.
    The kids playing gba are a good idea my favorite was: I lost to Lt surge but in the manga red wins against him better send an angry email (Btw did that really happen? :D)
    I like it how after becoming champ everyone knows that and has different things to say.
    Every original Pokemon game lacks that aspect imo. So then Ill be moving on to playing Green.
    I only got 2 questions:

I only found Porygon in the flower before becoming champ after that I talked to all the seastars but couldnt find it. In a previous post you mentioned the sidequest is only playable before the championship, is this still true?

2: In flora city is this little mountain with a hiker and a sign on it, is this for cosmetical purpose or is there any way to get up there?

And 2 minor glitch reports I dont know if they have been reported yet but on Route 14 right at the start is a RED avatar if you talk to him it asks you if you want to use cut saying yes will freeze the game.
    If you dont have cut with you it just says the usual this tree looks like it can be cut down.

On Seafoam Islands you are standing under some tiles, only the hair can be seen.

I dont know if you were aware of that so I thought Ill let you know. Apart from that I didnt make out any other bug/glitch.

Anyway thanks for keeping me entertained and your dedication. I cant wait for your future hacks!

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Well I now played the game until Team Rocket steals the Vaporeon. All that is left to do are some sidequest. All I can say is that you made an awesome hack of the manga.
    Everything is following the manga very accurate and is scripted well.
    The sidequests are also well done, while they arent really Pokemon like they still fit in the game with their scary stories. I especially liked the Walker Farm and the Lake Monster ones.
    Now I cant wait for Beta 8 bringing the Orange Islands and Mega Evolution.
    This hack also offers many funny things, like the girl in the Pokemon mansion, giving you a handjob or the old lady selling you human milk or the scientist who researches human temperature.
    The kids playing gba are a good idea my favorite was: I lost to Lt surge but in the manga red wins against him better send an angry email (Btw did that really happen? :D)
    I like it how after becoming champ everyone knows that and has different things to say.
    Every original Pokemon game lacks that aspect imo. So then Ill be moving on to playing Green.
    I only got 2 questions:

I only found Porygon in the flower before becoming champ after that I talked to all the seastars but couldnt find it. In a previous post you mentioned the sidequest is only playable before the championship, is this still true?

2: In flora city is this little mountain with a hiker and a sign on it, is this for cosmetical purpose or is there any way to get up there?

And 2 minor glitch reports I dont know if they have been reported yet but on Route 14 right at the start is a RED avatar if you talk to him it asks you if you want to use cut saying yes will freeze the game.
    If you dont have cut with you it just says the usual this tree looks like it can be cut down.

On Seafoam Islands you are standing under some tiles, only the hair can be seen.

I dont know if you were aware of that so I thought Ill let you know. Apart from that I didnt make out any other bug/glitch.

Anyway thanks for keeping me entertained and your dedication. I cant wait for your future hacks!

Lol, thank you. I really love long posts like these as it shows me a person really liked my hack. Okay, first of, thank you for your compliments. It means a lot.

As for the herp derp about Lt.Surge? Yes, that did happened -.-... I was surprised and I felt i deserve a Herp derp NPC to illustrate.

As for Porygon. If I remember correctly, I think you only can't initiate the event if you finished the Indigo league. However, I could be wrong. However, does really matter. Porygon would be more available in future beta :).

Lol, the Floral City Hiker and sign is for cosmetic purpose. It's actually to foreshadow how In Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter, Blue would travel the entirety of Floral City (since in Red Chapter, you only travel the back of Floral City).

The Red avatar is unfix-able unless I remove all the NPC from the map... So yeah, sorry :'(

Okay, I'll fix that glitch up.

Thank you :D

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    hey
    i know i've said this before but no one ever replied so here i go again
    i've just got the hm rock smash and taught it to my Rhydon
    and i try to use it on the rock next to the viridian city gym
    the animation of using it plays but the rock wont break
    i used it like ten times
    and nothing happens
    please help i love this hack and i dont a minor thing like this to ruin it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Hello :)
    I have a issue with the password for Adventure Red Compressed Zip File.
    I downloaded the media fire file and followed it to the Cleanfiles site to download the txt doc. However after I did one of their survey things (the ringtone one) I still could not download the file.
    Is there an easier way to get the password for Adventure Red?

Thanks

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
    Hello :)
    I have a issue with the password for Adventure Red Compressed Zip File.
    I downloaded the media fire file and followed it to the Cleanfiles site to download the txt doc. However after I did one of their survey things (the ringtone one) I still could not download the file.
    Is there an easier way to get the password for Adventure Red?

Thanks
    ....Buddy, you clicked on an advertisement accidently, there is no survey to unlock the file for this hack..there is no password. You just click on the green download button in the black area or whatever thing in mediafire. THERE IS NO SURVEY.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Can you post a link of another download then please?
    I tired the on on this threads first page (the beta 7.9B) but that seems to just be an update as it has no actually files to compress or unzip.

Tried the one on 4share which is the one with the survey. I cant seem to find a working download for this game

Thanks and regards

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
    Can you post a link of another download then please?
    I tired the on on this threads first page (the beta 7.9B) but that seems to just be an update as it has no actually files to compress or unzip.

Tried the one on 4share which is the one with the survey. I cant seem to find a working download for this game

Thanks and regards
    Did you download and unzip the beta from that link? If so, the hack is in an IPS format which you have to patch with Lunar IPS with a clean fire red rom. If not, then maybe you just clicked on the link and there was a pop up.
    Either way, the one on 4shared is a fake one because, since the last time I checked, which was in it's first beta, Aethestode never uploaded this hack onto 4shared. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Thank you!
    I figured it out (it was my lunar, fake file, and rom)
    Anyway im playing and looking forward to it!

Again Thanks and Regards!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Thank you!
    I figured it out (it was my lunar, fake file, and rom)
    Anyway im playing and looking forward to it!

Again Thanks and Regards!

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
    I just finished the Ghost Tower chapter... should I have found the HM for Cut by now? I'm not sure if I'm just an idiot or if I missed it by chance.

Again, I love the hack and it really is so fun. Just curious about Cut lol...

--

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
    I just finished the Ghost Tower chapter... should I have found the HM for Cut by now? I'm not sure if I'm just an idiot or if I missed it by chance.

Again, I love the hack and it really is so fun. Just curious about Cut lol...

--
    Dude, Relax you did't Miss it Just Head to Celedon then go to Cycling Road until you've Reached the end, then head back to Celedon City Gym and You got HM 01

Back