• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    Its me again :) er...how do i beat up Zapmolcuno?!? its impossivble ! my pokemon are at level 35 :( there is no way to get back and level up, and all my attacks does almost nothing?and why Charizard has only 2 moves? and BAD moves?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Well okey :) That's me, I'm unclear.
    I was in cinnabar, with Blaine and the Moltress, he says go to my secret lab (southwest in the town), well I went to the secret lab, and found Mewtwo on the far right. It ran away and I was like: I'll surf to the north.
    So I did, when arriving in Pallet Town it showed me the message"For some reason I got to go here" this message also stopped me from going back (I watched a walkthrough with someone NOT surfing but going into the real secret lab (north east, that cave thing)
    So in the end I just walked to pewter, took the diglett gave to fuchsia, surfed to Cinnabar, defeated a LVL 40 Moltress, got the Key again (because I lost it after going to Pallet) and entered the cave, got Aerodactyle, Beat LVL 40 moltress again and proceeded with the game.

So: Instead of getting Aerodactyl, I went to surf to pallet town, and couldnt go directly back, also when arriving back in Cinnabar with a way around I couldnt enter the cave: I had to beat moltress again, to get aerodactyl and beat moltress for te 3rd time and continue.

Also I still have no Fly. :)
    But anyway not stuck anymore, I hope I explained it somewhat more clear.

Thanks for the game by the way, it's great.

Lol, Hm Fly is not avaiable in the game, so it's okay.

Hey i did not get the 3º, 4º gum badge... is that normal?

Yep, that's normal. In the manga, Red never got the other badges until he went to Saffron City.

When we finish releasing proffessor oak pokemon do you get oak's jigglypuff or your not suppose to catch it?

Not suppose to.

Its me again
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    er...how do i beat up Zapmolcuno?!? its impossivble ! my pokemon are at level 35
    there is no way to get back and level up, and all my attacks does almost nothing?and why Charizard has only 2 moves? and BAD moves?

There's a few ways of defeating Zapmulcuno
    a) Status effect - Sleep, poison, etc.
    b) Using a high level powerhouse snorlax as a wall
    c) Train up your eevee (only eevee) until it learns the move "Necromany", that can 1 hit ko an opponent with 100% accuracy.

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    hey i think Im stuck in vermilion city...
    can anyone help me... what am i supposed to do here and where should i go after vermilion city.... please help me...

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hello. I just started it yesterday and think its very good. One question though. I cant get past the SS Anne. When those security guards line up it says that I have to find help by authority. Where do I get that help? I looked in whole Vermillion City, talked to everyone, and couldnt find it. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Thanks Aethestode, found out where the broken fence was ^^ I wanted to say that i think it's a bit annoying that swampert X can't learn any tm. I love this Pokémon but that detail annoys me.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

Updated Battle of the Coral Eye Chapter with newer screenshots.

Thanks Aethestode, found out where the broken fence was ^^ I wanted to say that i think it's a bit annoying that swampert X can't learn any tm. I love this Pokémon but that detail annoys me.

I might change it later.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hey, I got a qustion again. I got stuck in the safari zone. When I was out of safari balls I suddenly got on a pokemon using surf and ended up on some kind of island(not really, but you can only get out with surf). Then I retired (on top of the start options) but I am still there. I can fight with them as in usual places.

How do I escape here? Is this a bug?

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    Hello. I just started it yesterday and think its very good. One question though. I cant get past the SS Anne. When those security guards line up it says that I have to find help by authority. Where do I get that help? I looked in whole Vermillion City, talked to everyone, and couldnt find it. Any help?

hey even i am in the same situation....
    i fount a letter inside s.s.anne i gave it to someone in pokefan club.... then i got some ash in the gym... what should i do... how should i proceed?? please help....

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    I have to say this is great, though I have one suggestion: can you have Red start with some pokeballs to use in the forest with mew like he did in the manga or just make an Item ball in the forest that houses a pokeball?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have to say this is great, though I have one suggestion: can you have Red start with some pokeballs to use in the forest with mew like he did in the manga or just make an Item ball in the forest that houses a pokeball?

Nope. I don't want people to catch mew.

hey even i am in the same situation....
    i fount a letter inside s.s.anne i gave it to someone in pokefan club.... then i got some ash in the gym... what should i do... how should i proceed?? please help....

They're bonus chapter. Look at the screenshots to proceed :)

Hey, I got a qustion again. I got stuck in the safari zone. When I was out of safari balls I suddenly got on a pokemon using surf and ended up on some kind of island(not really, but you can only get out with surf). Then I retired (on top of the start options) but I am still there. I can fight with them as in usual places.

How do I escape here? Is this a bug?

Yeah, it's a bug. Just leave by exiting the main entrance.

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    hey,regarding that love letter chapter in vermilion city,i am not understanding where exactly to go after getting love letter... i didnt understand the screenshot... plz help me....

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    hey,regarding that love letter chapter in vermilion city,i am not understanding where exactly to go after getting love letter... i didnt understand the screenshot... plz help me....

Yep no problem man. Okay, because I don't really know where you're up to, i'll just say how to do the entire love letter bonus chapter.

1) Get love letter from Ss Anne
    2) Show love letter to Greg in the Pokemon Fan Club, he'll tell you to see Sailor Ted in Lavender TOwn.
    3) Show Ted the love letter, he'll tell you to get him a lava cookie (you can buy one from Celadon Mart)
    4) Give Ted a lava cookie, then he'll tell you that Greg's love interest lives in Floral City (North of Celadon City, you'll need surf).
    5) Head back to Vermillion City, and talk to Greg. Greg will leave and wait for you in Floral City.
    6) Head to Celadon City, and surf up the stream of water. You'll see Greg.
    7) Then choose a bride for Greg (It can be a shy guy, ♥♥♥♥♥y girl, sweet girl or a sick girl).

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Maybe Im a little anoying asking all these questions.. But I won the Indigo League and want to chase down Team Rocket to save the Vaporian to get on board to the Orange Islands. But dive doesn't work and it says its the end of Beta 7,9..
    So I have to wait for the next update to move on? And is there already a plan of when that update will be online?

Back