• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Updated Battle of the Coral Eye Chapter

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    Yep no problem man. Okay, because I don't really know where you're up to, i'll just say how to do the entire love letter bonus chapter.

1) Get love letter from Ss Anne
    2) Show love letter to Greg in the Pokemon Fan Club, he'll tell you to see Sailor Ted in Lavender TOwn.
    3) Show Ted the love letter, he'll tell you to get him a lava cookie (you can buy one from Celadon Mart)
    4) Give Ted a lava cookie, then he'll tell you that Greg's love interest lives in Floral City (North of Celadon City, you'll need surf).
    5) Head back to Vermillion City, and talk to Greg. Greg will leave and wait for you in Floral City.
    6) Head to Celadon City, and surf up the stream of water. You'll see Greg.
    7) Then choose a bride for Greg (It can be a shy guy, ♥♥♥♥♥y girl, sweet girl or a sick girl).

sorry....
    i have a few doubts...
    1. are the side quests compulsary??
    2. at present, i entered vermilion city,got introduced to the president of fan club... then entered ss aqua,got a letter in room,came back to fan club and gave it to him...
    now which will be my next city? how should i go?
    3.hey is it fine if i replace my starter poliwhirl with another poliwhirl?(because i need water absorb instesd of damp)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    help me pls.... i am stuck in cerulean city.. the staryu,where can i find it? the newest beta is different from the older one.I can't seem to find it in the gym and I also have searched all the water spots in cerulean city.Help me PLease.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    help me pls.... i am stuck in cerulean city.. the staryu,where can i find it? the newest beta is different from the older one.I can't seem to find it in the gym and I also have searched all the water spots in cerulean city.Help me PLease.

Outside of Cerulean Gym in the waters, just fish in it.

Created the map for Seas Route 5 and Kinkan Island

Last edited by a moderator:

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    sorry....
    i have a few doubts...
    2. at present, i entered vermilion city,got introduced to the president of fan club... then entered ss aqua,got a letter in room,came back to fan club and gave it to him...
    3.hey is it fine if i replace my starter poliwhirl with another poliwhirl?(because i need water absorb instesd of damp)

hey... i am waiting for a responce.... please reply..

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    sorry....
    i have a few doubts...

1) 'SIDE' quest aren't compulsory.
    2) I already listed the walkthrough for the love letter SIDE chapter. Just continue with the main story.
    3) Yes, it's fine.

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    1) 'SIDE' quest aren't compulsory.
    2) I already listed the walkthrough for the love letter SIDE chapter. Just continue with the main story.
    3) Yes, it's fine.

to go to lavender town a person is blocking the way saying they are preparing for bike contest.... can i know which is the city after this?? and what are the events in ss aqua??

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    to go to lavender town a person is blocking the way saying they are preparing for bike contest.... can i know which is the city after this?? and what are the events in ss aqua??

Have you even completed the SS ANNE chapter yet? Seriously... What makes you think you continue with the rest of the story if you don't even finish a story first? Anyways, go to the SS ANNE and compelte the event. You really can't miss it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022

on the first page you can see what are events for the main story and what are the side quests, you can skip the side quests but there is no point nor you can in skipping the main quests, why would you even want to do that

Years
  • So, Aethestode, I wanted to tell you that thanks to your games I am reading the manga! I have finished Red's main story, and I am with Yellow's, reading chapter 83. The Manga is amazing, I didn't expect to like it so much! It has some twists that the anime wished it could ever had. Wanted to ask you something. The Orange Archipielago, it doesn't exist in the manga, but well, there is a 2-year period between Red becoming the champion and his fight with Bruno. Is the Orange archipielago part meant to happen during these two years?

Also, reading the manga makes me appreciate your games even more, you stay as close as possible to the manga, even though you have restrictions because you are making a game so battles can't be made like in the manga, while you still add new things and chapters to make the game longer and more complete.

On a side note:

Pidgey's Pokédex entry is messy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Have you even completed the SS ANNE chapter yet? Seriously... What makes you think you continue with the rest of the story if you don't even finish a story first? Anyways, go to the SS ANNE and compelte the event. You really can't miss it.
    Hi Aethestode,I can't save the game because it says they was another savefile and it always appear save error.

Emulator I am using:Visual Boy Advance

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    People who doesn't know how to past a certain area of the game, please use your head to explore the area a bit rather than bombard me with multiple pm messages. It's frustrating to read them because it's so damn simple to continue with the next part!

IF THE GAME TELLS YOU TO GO TO THE SS ANNE, GO TO THE FREAKING SS ANNE. IF YOU DON'T SEE ANY EVENTS... THEN GO EXPLORE THE ROOMS INSIDE THE SS ANNE.

In addition, do not send me email about where's Vaporeon. If the game tells you that it's "THE END OF BETA", it literally MEANS the END OF BETA!! Seriously, common sense.

If I don't reply you, stop sending me more and more pm about the same question, because I'll just ignore it. If you're stuck and I'm not replying you, atleast use your brain to look at the screenshots I've uploaded to see where to go next, or look up videos in Youtube.

Furthermore, DO NOT SEND ME EMAIL OF WHERE TO CATCH STARYU0 for the Maid in Cerulean Gym. Seriously... If you can't fish any Pokemon in the gym (and what you say is true about spending hours trying to fish something from the water), then why not stop being stupid and fish outside of the gym!? I mean if you can't fish anything from the water for 1 hour, why are you still fishing there?? It's just stupid. In addition, I've attached a word document in the zip folder listing the location of the Pokemon, READ IT!!

So, Aethestode, I wanted to tell you that thanks to your games I am reading the manga! I have finished Red's main story, and I am with Yellow's, reading chapter 83. The Manga is amazing, I didn't expect to like it so much! It has some twists that the anime wished it could ever had. Wanted to ask you something. The Orange Archipielago, it doesn't exist in the manga, but well, there is a 2-year period between Red becoming the champion and his fight with Bruno. Is the Orange archipielago part meant to happen during these two years?

Also, reading the manga makes me appreciate your games even more, you stay as close as possible to the manga, even though you have restrictions because you are making a game so battles can't be made like in the manga, while you still add new things and chapters to make the game longer and more complete.

On a side note:

Pidgey's Pokédex entry is messy.

Yep, the Orange Archipelago took place in between the 2 years gap between Red being champion and his fight with Bruno. The Red Chapter will officially end with his fight with Bruno.

On the side note. The Nanomi Region chapter in Green Chapter would take place in the gap between the Yellow Chapter and Gold Chapter.

Yeah, I'm really frustrated by the Pokedex entry. I don't know why it's like that. Anyway, I'll fix it as soon as I'm done with the entire game :).

Hi Aethestode,I can't save the game because it says they was another savefile and it always appear save error.

Emulator I am using:Visual Boy Advance

In Visual Boy Advance, go to 'option' -> 'emulator' -> 'savetype' -. then click 'automatic' and 'Flash 64k'

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    so, how many chapters from the manga that already done/almost done Aethestode? i kinda confused since the chapters is lot, btw i asking you this because i like the hack that you created :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Started new chapter: Allies Revolt Chapter which would take place in Kinkan Island (Mandarin Island North).

so, how many chapters from the manga that already done/almost done Aethestode? i kinda confused since the chapters is lot, btw i asking you this because i like the hack that you created :D

Thanks man! The entire chapters from the Red Volume are finished. The Orange Archipelago Chapters are just filler contents that I've added.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    People who doesn't know how to past a certain area of the game, please use your head to explore the area a bit rather than bombard me with multiple pm messages. It's frustrating to read them because it's so damn simple to continue with the next part!

IF THE GAME TELLS YOU TO GO TO THE SS ANNE, GO TO THE FREAKING SS ANNE. IF YOU DON'T SEE ANY EVENTS... THEN GO EXPLORE THE ROOMS INSIDE THE SS ANNE.

In addition, do not send me email about where's Vaporeon. If the game tells you that it's "THE END OF BETA", it literally MEANS the END OF BETA!! Seriously, common sense.

If I don't reply you, stop sending me more and more pm about the same question, because I'll just ignore it. If you're stuck and I'm not replying you, atleast use your brain to look at the screenshots I've uploaded to see where to go next, or look up videos in Youtube.

Furthermore, DO NOT SEND ME EMAIL OF WHERE TO CATCH STARYU0 for the Maid in Cerulean Gym. Seriously... If you can't fish any Pokemon in the gym (and what you say is true about spending hours trying to fish something from the water), then why not stop being stupid and fish outside of the gym!? I mean if you can't fish anything from the water for 1 hour, why are you still fishing there?? It's just stupid. In addition, I've attached a word document in the zip folder listing the location of the Pokemon, READ IT!!

Yep, the Orange Archipelago took place in between the 2 years gap between Red being champion and his fight with Bruno. The Red Chapter will officially end with his fight with Bruno.

On the side note. The Nanomi Region chapter in Green Chapter would take place in the gap between the Yellow Chapter and Gold Chapter.

Yeah, I'm really frustrated by the Pokedex entry. I don't know why it's like that. Anyway, I'll fix it as soon as I'm done with the entire game :).

In Visual Boy Advance, go to 'option' -> 'emulator' -> 'savetype' -. then click 'automatic' and 'Flash 64k'
    But I still can't save,it says "save error,please exchange back up memory"
    I think this is a great game but I can't save the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    11/10 great game!!. can't wait for beta 8 :)

11/10 great game!!. can't wait for beta 8 :) also, where can i get hm fly?? i am so tired running around the kanto :3

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    But I still can't save,it says "save error,please exchange back up memory"
    I think this is a great game but I can't save the game.

Hmm... Check if you're using a FireRed 1.0 rom, and try messing around with the savetype.

11/10 great game!!. can't wait for beta 8

11/10 great game!!. can't wait for beta 8
    also, where can i get hm fly?? i am so tired running around the kanto :3

Thank you man.
    Sorry... No FLY... The reason being I have yet to create the new map for the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hmm... Check if you're using a FireRed 1.0 rom, and try messing around with the savetype.

Thank you man.
    Sorry... No FLY... The reason being I have yet to create the new map for the game.
    And the game froze when I check my pokemon summary after catching pikachu.

Back