• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I can't wait for this to be 100% complete :)

i've just this minute got upto the end where it says end of 7.9B and i've gotta say i loved it :D

is there any way at all that i can be notified when beta 8 is released?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    This game is great but some of the chapter is so damn creepy though.

Lake Monster Chapter=Swampert eating humans
    Walker Farm Chapter=Old man eating humans
    Victory road=A guy let you see his "Magic Mushroom"

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Is there a name rater or a way for me to change my pokemon's nicknames? I accidentally forgot to name the snorlax in habit and I want to keep it as close to the story line as possible, thanks in advance

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    Sorry for posting again...
    Doubt regarding lake monster chapter...
    I finished the chapter by defeating swampert x... But isnt it catchable? If yes,how do i capture it?

Years
  • That Strange I was able to catch in the past(I got my old been deleted with all my other data by accident since last month then I stop playing for 8.0 to come out) anyway I don't why it it didn't happend as I didn't use any cheat to catch.

anyway I think it better you a normal Mudkip for.....(can it be evoled?)

Years
  • Wasnt it a trainer battle?? I tried throwing a ball,but didnt work....

That Strange I was able to catch in the past(I got my old been deleted with all my other data by accident since last month then I stop playing for 8.0 to come out) anyway I don't why it it didn't happend as I didn't use any cheat to catch.

anyway I think it better you a normal Mudkip for.....(can it be evoled?)

It's not strange, depending on what you answer when you are speaking to it you can, or battle it as a trainer, or have the chance to catch it.

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    It's not strange, depending on what you answer when you are speaking to it you can, or battle it as a trainer, or have the chance to catch it.

I fought it as a trainer battle.... Any ways to capture it now??

Ttar0914

Years
  • I fought it as a trainer battle.... Any ways to capture it now??

Nope, there's no chance to catch it. Since you've had a trainer battle against Swampert X, you can't catch it anymore. If you'd saved before interacting with Swampert X, there would've been a chance to catch it as wild pokemon.

When I try to go into Prof. Oak's lab it teleports me to where the cutscene should be, but I can move and I get trapped in the roomView attachment 72297

Dude, the screen you've attached is from a way older beta. I recommend you looking at the screenshots on the first page, because this is definitely not a screenshot from 7.9B.

Last edited:

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • I fought it as a trainer battle.... Any ways to capture it now??

The only way to catch swampert x is if you said no, you'll fight it as a wild pokemon. if you answer yes you'll fight it as a trainer. as Darkblazing Groudon said save before you talk to swampert x

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    a) Onix's evolution isn't a bug. You just needed a National Pokedex (which you probably didn't have originally) to evolve it like every other Pokemon game.
    b) Why would the rival lose against Misty? The rival never met Misty.
    c) I'm not going to put a high level staryu in the water, otherwise the old rod won't be able to fish it out. Do you not know that?
    d) I might use those ideas but I won't
    e) If you follow the manga, or at least read the dialogue in the game, you'll know why Misty can't use Gyarados. It was still crazy and unstable. Seriously, think before you post something this.
    f) This is a hack that follows the manga, not the anime. Misty does not have a Psyduck in the manga. Again, think when before you post something like this.
    g) Okay, then don't play it. I'm not forcing you. What makes you think I need your validation?
    h) You do understand that there's 'savestate' or 'savegame', and that the magnemite walk whenever you walk, right?
    i) How is it my fault if you have a slow emulator or computer? Do you want me to send people who play my hack a new computer that comes with the hack? Please don't be stupid.

If you actually take your time think about stuff or read the manga, you'll understand how your criticism are failed criticism. Things like Why doesn't MIsty use her Gyarados or have a Psyduck, or why doesn't Rival lose to misty, or Onix evolution bug. My only tip is, don't be an idiot, use your brain, and stop be a brat.

I thought the post were going to be a well constructed criticism post where there are ACTUAL bugs in the game, but when I read it, it was one of those "I don't like this, please change it" post.

I swear your post needs a herp derp npc.
    a) Their's nowhere in the game that indicates you need pokédex for it. Having an new pokédex shouldn't be an requirement for this. You should add least give an npc that information
    c) I believe you don't understand it correctly. I'm refering too an npc battle starmie that apears with an reveal animation. What do you suddenly talk about fish him with an old rod??
    h) So you are basicly saying that cheating will be required to play the game properly if you don't want to see this massive money lose effect your gameplay. I don't think an teleport back event is that dificult to make. You really should do something about it. It are factors that will have effect on your gameplay. Some players will just cheat and play the game with pokémons of level 100 and only realise later this will ruin their game experience.

You really should have more respect for people that give you feedback. I never attacked you with my post. I just tell you my experience from an random player that's playing it. All these tiny factors will make an differents between an good and an bad game. And since it's not possible I believe to cancel the money lost in the existing rom that teleport will be the best thing you can do. The money lost itself is only an factor that will have effect in the later stages of the game. The moments you actualy need the money. And cheating shouldn't be an factor to prevent it.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    a) Their's nowhere in the game that indicates you need pokédex for it. Having an new pokédex shouldn't be an requirement for this. You should add least give an npc that information
    c) I believe you don't understand it correctly. I'm refering too an npc battle starmie that apears with an reveal animation. What do you suddenly talk about fish him with an old rod??
    h) So you are basicly saying that cheating will be required to play the game properly if you don't want to see this massive money lose effect your gameplay. I don't think an teleport back event is that dificult to make. You really should do something about it. It are factors that will have effect on your gameplay. Some players will just cheat and play the game with pokémons of level 100 and only realise later this will ruin their game experience.

You really should have more respect for people that give you feedback. I never attacked you with my post. I just tell you my experience from an random player that's playing it. All these tiny factors will make an differents between an good and an bad game. And since it's not possible I believe to cancel the money lost in the existing rom that teleport will be the best thing you can do. The money lost itself is only an factor that will have effect in the later stages of the game. The moments you actualy need the money. And cheating shouldn't be an factor to prevent it.

Omg... Someone get me a large foam hand so I can give myself the biggest face palm ever... -.-
    a) The National pokedex requirement is in EVERY pokemon game. Why give a NPC dialogue for something that MOST people should already know?? Again, I don't care whether you think it's a requirement or not when it is part of the game's requirement. Don't like it? Complain to Nintendo, not me.
    c) Why did I talk about fishing? I'm going to put this as nicely as I can... MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU SAID THIS "The catching an Staryu Quest was an nice idea but for ballance reasons I think it was tricky to let you try to catch an level 5 pokémon. In theory you should be able to onehit any level 5 if you known you will have to fight an level 24 starmie.". The thread keeps a record of your message so please don't pretend I'm rambling about something random-.-.
    h) So you think "saving" in games is cheating??

1) I only give respect for people that actually gives real feedback, and not dumb response over your presumed bases (e.g. Why doesn't Misty get psyduck, why didn't misty use Gyarados, etc).
    2) Sigh... You did, but I'm not going to go argue and pick on the things you said that attacked me. I seriously don't want to waste anymore time arguing about how much you want me to change the game to make it look like the anime or something else.
    3) Yeah, you are a random player playing the game... So is everyone else who is playing the game. If I'm playing another person's hack, I'm also a random player playing their game. Therefore, what makes YOU so special that I should acknowledge your opinion that contradicts with others?
    4) Tiny Factors...? What like giving Misty's a Psyduck or make Misty use Gyarados in battle to ruin any plot consistency in the manga? Giving you a Super Rod instead of an Old rod so you can catch stronger Staryu to make an already easy game even more easier? Having the rival fight Misty even though your rival never even met Misty? Yeah... That will make the game a whole lot better -.-.
    5) Most of your advice (that's what you call it), are just things that you want to make the game a lot easier for you.
    6) So you went on about how you don't like cheating, and now you're saying you want to cheat to get money in the game?? huh...?
    7) Yeah, I really don't know what you meant by cheating since you think "saving" is cheating :/
    8) Should I make the items in Pokemart free as well since it'll make the game a whole lot easier.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2017
    hey i had played this long ago.. i think it was like beta 1 or so and didn't think much of that is hard or easy. is it convenient for nuzlocking?

Years
  • Well, seems that it's true or you knew what you were doing and selected "No" on purpose but forgot it afterwards ;) :D

I don't really know about it since I though it should "No" for I mostly follow Story on First try till I beat the Main Story.

I'm going for start my second try after 8.0 come out since I didn't manage to complete Most Side Quest.

Anyway Good luck Aethestode on your Current & Future Hack

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Hey, i'm really enjoying this game a lot, just wanted to let you know you did a great job.

Also, I'm not sure if this was intended but i'll put it in spoilers so it doesn't spoil the plot for someone

Spoiler:

Back