• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey, i'm really enjoying this game a lot, just wanted to let you know you did a great job.

Also, I'm not sure if this was intended but i'll put it in spoilers so it doesn't spoil the plot for someone

Spoiler:

Lol, I'll be lying if I say it's intended, but hey :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    I absolutely love this hack, easily better than most of the actual games. Will beta 8 be released soon I can't wait!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I absolutely love this hack, easily better than most of the actual games. Will beta 8 be released soon I can't wait!

Yeah. Soon. i just ened to finish up some bonus events. Get the beta testers to test it, and then I'll release it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    HELP!I've lost to Lt.Surge in the SS.Anne.Now when I go back to fight him,he's not there.And I can't advance the plot.

Edit: NVM.Apparently,I had to close VBA and reopen.

Last edited:

invalid_user

Angelo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Can anyone please explain the lake monster arc, I'm so confused with it please help, idk if I have to wait to get surf or what.. I'm confused thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Hey Aethestode!
    I have encountered a funny bug xD I often use teleport when my Pokémon are almost defeated. So a few minutes ago i finished the fight against ninetales in celadon city. I used teleport to be as quickly as possible at the pokecenter and I teleported to fuchsia city xD After that I used teleport again and landed at cinnabar Island xD I was stuck there so i just closed thegame and started from the last save state. However i thought i should let you know about this bug although it's not dangerous or something like that ☺

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Can I breed in this rom hack? Ps. Don't hate me if the answer is somewhere in this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    What must I do after the Pokemon Tower( VS Koga) part?I mean..I did read the manga,but I forgott some stuffs.And one of the stuffs is..WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO?I tried going to Lavender,Vermilion,Cerulean...there's nothing to do here.Where should I go?

Ttar0914

Years
  • What must I do after the Pokemon Tower( VS Koga) part?I mean..I did read the manga,but I forgott some stuffs.And one of the stuffs is..WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO?I tried going to Lavender,Vermilion,Cerulean...there's nothing to do here.Where should I go?

Have you tried heading to Celadon city? That's your next destination.

I can't go to Saffron on beta 7.9 :(

There's a proper explanation missing: Where are you exactly in the game, what's the problem? Have you tried looking at the screenshots? Perhaps they'll help you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Have you tried heading to Celadon city? That's your next destination.

How do I get there?South of Lavender(down the bridge) is a dead end.There's no other route connection in any city I could take.There's only one path in Cerulean,but it's blocked by some boulders.Where do I have to go to get there?

I found my way to Celadon.I went to the old man's house,and Steve came too.I got the Masterbal.Then I went to see his wife's graveyard,but I couldn't find it.So I returned,and he said Steve left,and then he left to the shop.He left me in charge with the house.What am I supposed to do now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ttar0914

Years
  • I found my way to Celadon.I went to the old man's house,and Steve came too.I got the Masterbal.Then I went to see his wife's graveyard,but I couldn't find it.So I returned,and he said Steve left,and then he left to the shop.He left me in charge with the house.What am I supposed to do now?

Continue with the story, you'll need rock smash to complete the bonus chapter, but the HM will be given to you later in the game.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I found my way to Celadon.I went to the old man's house,and Steve came too.I got the Masterbal.Then I went to see his wife's graveyard,but I couldn't find it.So I returned,and he said Steve left,and then he left to the shop.He left me in charge with the house.What am I supposed to do now?

Continue with the main storyline (go to the pokemon centre, and interact with the phone).

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    How do I get there?South of Lavender(down the bridge) is a dead end.There's no other route connection in any city I could take.There's only one path in Cerulean,but it's blocked by some boulders.Where do I have to go to get there?
    what you do is you goto Vermilion City then go on the route above then you take a left
    and there is Celedon City

Back