• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Nope, Beta 8 not even halfway through the Orange Archipelago Saga.

Thanks for the release.

so Besides Beta 2.0 of Green what are your plans now? are you gonna work more on Red to finish Orange Archipelago or :D work on Pokemon Blue/Yellow :D :D, sorry to ask this, but I really want to play as Blue and Yellow :D, and want to know the story from their point of view, I know I can read manga and probably should as well, but but its JUST so awesome to see the events happen by actually playing them.

Really glad that you picked up this idea

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Hi ,
    There is a glitch in this beta when i enter mikan island gym after using surf i can't get to the land. Please solve this glitch.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Hey it wont let me download the beta 8 on my iphone is anyone experiencing the same problem??

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter Beta 8.1 released: Fixed some glitches.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pl2nqcwwb21xa78/Pokemon+Adventure+Red+Beta+8.1.ips
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/dfy4cx1oaq346iq/Pokemon_Locations.docx

Hi ,
    There is a glitch in this beta when i enter mikan island gym after using surf i can't get to the land. Please solve this glitch.

Please post a screenshot before I get crazy. If you are happen to be talking about getting onto the block inside the gym, i would get extremely angry.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Woohoo Beta 8 is Here, Mega Poliwhirl you will be Mine XD ... ok i got a question for Aethesode

Where can i get Hm Dive??? I haven't played this In Reeaaallllly long Time since i lost my save data so i need help. Thanks in Advance, Dude

Woohoo Beta 8 is Here, Mega Poliwhirl you will be Mine XD ... ok i got a question for Aethesode

Where can i get Hm Dive??? I haven't played this In Reeaaallllly long Time since i lost my save data so i need help. Thanks in Advance, Dude

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    i think i found a glitch, when i fight machoke in the viridian gym the screen turn black :s

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Back