• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    Its really quite easy mate the app even has a video that explains how to patch, like I can't believe how easy it is. Took me 60 total to download the patch and patch my ROM of fire red

U kno what ill take ur word on it n give it a try real quick do i need to download anythin

Years
    hey there's a bug inside the ivy lab when you gotta select one of that 3 pkms there are a chikorita and 2 cyndaquils plese fix it!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    Hey is anyone having trouble installing the beta on they're GBA4IOS or is it just me?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Are you trying to play the .IPS file? If so don't do that. You have to patch the .IPS file onto a .GBA rom. You can use a program such as LunarIPS to do this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Where can I find HM Dive? I was reading through the forums and everyone has said you receive it from Blue. So where is Blue located?

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Are you trying to play the .IPS file? If so don't do that. You have to patch the .IPS file onto a .GBA rom. You can use a program such as LunarIPS to do this.

Use unipatcher on the app market, it works for .IPS and .ups so you only need one patcher for all game hack patches, even DS and n64!!

Back