• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi Aethestode, I have been playing the beta a bit, it's great!

There are a few odd things (Beta 8.1), on some of them I didn't take pics, sorry...

- There is a woman underwater that has a M Venusaur! Is that intended?

- I think the Sylveon bonus chapters isn't working properly. I mean, it doesn't happen as in your first two screenshots in the first page. I can directly go to the Future when interacting the machine. Clicking past, however doesn't do anything.

Also:

2llyuu1.png

Glaceon with Arena Trap... My poor Eevee was killed due to this.

303cwts.png
    2vdlh7n.png

Those stats don't match Sylveon's, and nor does its ability. Also, it should have some moves, doesn't it?

- This is something I noticed a long time ago and forgot to post, it's a minimal tile error:

j1110y.jpg

It's that jumping ledge below Red, the right part.

Also, my M Venusaur lowered a level after evolving, that's because you haven't given Venusaur and Mega Venusaur the same growth rates.

That's what I have for now. Keep up your great work!

Yep, I'll fix some of the glitches. Sylveon received a boost for this game as it meant to complement the storyline. Hmm... So weird about her attack. A glitch, I'll fix it for beta 8.2. Thanks.

Is it me or you oversised misty's butt?

pretty sure it's the same since the last 4 betas.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    33dh5vl.png

Can someone help? I saved for the night in the creepy old mans house in celadon, and now I can't leave. I know I gotta go to the pkmn center to use the phone to progress, but this damn rocket is ♥♥♥♥ blocking me.... Help, is this a bug?

I added the 2 grunts there because a lot of people keep mistakign the old man bonus chapter as the Main SToryline. Anyway, were you able to enter the house in Beta 8, or did you saved inside the house when you were in Beta 7, and then switched to Beta 8?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    go onto your computer
    download lunar ips
    on your phone download pokemon fire red
    go into itunes into the app section,scroll to the bottom, click on gba4ios, and copy the fire red game into a folder where you can find it
    double click the pokemon adventures red file you got from the download (this should open lunarips)
    select the fire red game that you obtained from your phone
    now when you open this fire red file it will be pokemon adventures red, so you may want to rename it.
    now go into itunes again, into your apps section of your phone/ipod, scroll to the bottom and click gba4ios, there should be a "add" button, or something along the lines of that.
    open the pokemon adventures file
    re-sync youripod/iphone (not completely necessary, but helpful)
    open your gba4ios app and the rom should be there

Pm me your email address and I will send you a zip of the patched ROM 8.1 if u want, u just have to get an app to unzip it, and open in... Gba4ios. I have further directions in my visitor message in on the public profile.

Thanks my email is [email protected]

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • I added the 2 grunts there because a lot of people keep mistakign the old man bonus chapter as the Main SToryline. Anyway, were you able to enter the house in Beta 8, or did you saved inside the house when you were in Beta 7, and then switched to Beta 8?

I entered in beta 8, I originally started the arc in 7.9, then I upgraded and went back to his house and met steve then checked the grave, came back, and then in saved and went to bed.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Oh... Lol I sent it to mailto:[email protected], I guess I don't need the mailto part?

And to aethestode, I resolved the issue by going back to 7.9 leaving the house, saving, and then re patching to 8.1

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Oh... Lol I sent it to mailto:[email protected], I guess I don't need the mailto part?

And to aethestode, I resolved the issue by going back to 7.9 leaving the house, saving, and then re patching to 8.1

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    So, i'm not encountered the final chapter (fight the drowzee) in beta 8, is that chapter available at beta 8.1 or maybe i miss something?

Btw, Aethestode did you fix the glitch at swimmer girl? sorry i forget where the route is but when we interact to it, it will cause the game to freeze

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Can I re-patch my beta 8 game with the new beta 8.1 file and continue my saved data?

In addition, can someone explain the concept of mega evolutions?
    For example, I have a Poliwrath and I want to evolve it. How can I do it?
    I have stopped playing pokemon since gen 4, so I haven't seen any of these in the old games.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Can I re-patch my beta 8 game with the new beta 8.1 file and continue my saved data?

In addition, can someone explain the concept of mega evolutions?
    For example, I have a Poliwrath and I want to evolve it. How can I do it?
    I have stopped playing pokemon since gen 4, so I haven't seen any of these in the old games.

As long as the .GBA and .sav file are named the same, then you are golden ponyboy

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    helpppp. el que creo el hack si habla español ayuda. subo al segundo piso del centro pokemon y el juego no avanza mas. alguien que me ayude

Back