• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    send me a link where i can download POKEMON ADVNTURE RED >^< and ill download it with myself

hey Creator! why did u move to Pokemon Hacker Online ;~~~; u have more fans/players here than that site

First page is a download link to an IPS-file patch it on a CLEAN (1.0) Fire Red rom. He had his reasons after some problems between him and a previous mod. But he's active here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2014
    guys, i still havent got an answer.. its really weird that i cant get through after i got the message. help me please.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Poor Aethestode... With school and the hacks he has a lot of work... Now with the questions... Calm down bud... Get someone to answer these guys and you will have less work...

meagsxlry... Are you sure you patched right? Did you tried everything? Even trying to enter at Saffron (i do not remember all because i got my save file corrupted and had to re-start...)? If yes then i don't have no clue to what happened...

And Aethestode... I like the Princess and Prince Chapter... Continue your good work and keep calm... Gelius out *disappears*

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    guys, i still havent got an answer.. its really weird that i cant get through after i got the message. help me please.

There are some walkthroughs on youtube, by Daemonthegamer
    Watch them to make sure you did everything that's necessary to reach that point
    If you did, then save in a PokeCenter and re-patch the game

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I won't be as active for awhile, my sickness just won't go away -.-... Kinda frustrating.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Aethestode while you are away i will be answering some of the answers... I will be your substitute...

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2014
    I've tried every possible way into route 7. the road from lavender town to the left is blocked by a wall, and in all the other routes stand guards

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    Hello, I've been having a lot of difficulty trying to start off from my previous save file. I had patched to a clean firered rom and then renamed my save files after that rom (just like the last time I had used a previous save file), but it just isn't working. Everytime I try to load the savefile up it keeps saying "cannot load save game for POKEMON FIREBPRE". I've tried everything from renaming it different names to manually going through and selecting the old save file >.<

I hope this doesn't mean I'll have to completely restart :/ It is a rather long game and it would sort of suck losing everything I had worked on. btw the last time I played was during the 8 BETA or whatever.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2014
    schweinspiergen, its him which i followed, and i did pretty much everything he did. but right after the moltres fight, i went to the pokemon house when i met that guy who told me to find porygon in pallet forest. he didnt find the porygon and went straight to oak's lab, as i did, but he went to route 7 and mine is blocked..

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    Hey I can't seem to get Dive to work. I press A on the dark water patches and it does nothing; also the when I click on my Pokemon it doesn't show Dive as an outside of battle move like with the other HM's...any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    snow and mega... I do not know what to answer you because it never happened to me

About Chaos0... Maybe you are not in the right spot... Or you are not playing the right version... Simply its hard to answer...

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Weird...
    Snow, did you save inside a Poke-center before changing patch?
    And Chaos, it doesn't appear as an outside move, but it works when you try to use it on the right spots, unless you're playing beta 7

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    Weird...
    Snow, did you save inside a Poke-center before changing patch?
    And Chaos, it doesn't appear as an outside move, but it works when you try to use it on the right spots, unless you're playing beta 7

No, I did not :c so I just went ahead and restarted the game. Sort of stinks but it's definitely worth the replay.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    When changing beta, always save in a Poke-center first. I think that Aethestode suggested that once. I've always done it and never got any problems

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • schweinspiergen, its him which i followed, and i did pretty much everything he did. but right after the moltres fight, i went to the pokemon house when i met that guy who told me to find porygon in pallet forest. he didnt find the porygon and went straight to oak's lab, as i did, but he went to route 7 and mine is blocked..

Try looking for Porygon in Vermillion City and then continuing. If not, try saving inside a Pokémon Center then repatching.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    Hey guys, thanks for the help! It turns out I just wasn't clicking A in the right tiles haha
    But now I got a different problem...I told Ivy that the Pokemon Center needs her help, and beat Mewtwo, but when I go upstares in the pokemon center, the screen turns black and I'm forced to revert to the previous save state (may be some sort of glitch?). Also, when I try to open up the PC, it says "the usual PC services are not availible," but I'm assuming that's an in-game thing, right? Oh, and I have the latest beta (9.1)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hey guys, thanks for the help! It turns out I just wasn't clicking A in the right tiles haha
    But now I got a different problem...I told Ivy that the Pokemon Center needs her help, and beat Mewtwo, but when I go upstares in the pokemon center, the screen turns black and I'm forced to revert to the previous save state (may be some sort of glitch?). Also, when I try to open up the PC, it says "the usual PC services are not availible," but I'm assuming that's an in-game thing, right? Oh, and I have the latest beta (9.1)

Weird, the glitch you posted (the screen turning black) was a problem with Beta 8. Are you sure you used a clean rom and a save game to continue? Continuing a Save State can corrupt the game as you should've been able to use the PC too

Back