• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    Can anyone help me find the Venusaurite? I just got to where I got the Poliwrathite and talk to the guy in the same house. He said I already had Venusaurite and I don't did I miss it somewhere?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2015
    You can find Venusaurite at the right of Valencia Island in the Bonus Chapter Pokemon Origin , that gaves you Mr fuji in that island.

Years
  • duuuudeeeee didnt know you were still doing this... i thought after everything that went down, i wasnt expecting to see you still updating

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    This is the most fun I've had with a pokemon game in years. Thanks for the nostalgia and keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Aethestode;8477662 On a side note said:
    Take your time, we do understand what you're going through and as I used the release date of one of your beta's to remain positive maybe knowing that once you finish your exams and all assessments are over, you can start hacking again and use that thought to get through those last hellish exams/assesments. Anyway Good luck man :D

Ttar0914

Years
  • We all know exactly how you feel, Aethestode. Just focus on university and when your semester has finished, return to us with a big surprise :)
    Also, would you mind changing the Mega Evolutions of Pidgeot and Steelix to the official ones? Keep it up, you're awesome-o! :)

Corinton

Zodiac Assassin
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    I started playing this the other day.. And I wanted to let you know, this hack is amazing!!! As someone who read the Pokemon Adventures Manga, I'm very happy to have come across this hack and I can't wait to see how things play out. Now, off to play some more soon xD

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    A small update. More update tomorrow.
    BETA%2B8_05.png

Bill Trainersprite
    bill.bmp

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Yep, I ship RedxGreen over RedxYellow or BluexGreen...

Red and Green just seem to have chemistry there (in Green's first appearance, Red even claimed that Green was "his type of gal"). All the interaction between Green and Red is grand and interesting. Not to mention they both love to flirt with each other.

RedxYellow. I know there are shippers out there for these two but it just never stuck on for me... I don't know, Red clearly shows he doesn't see Yellow as a love interest, and the two barely even interact with each other. When they do, it's usually end up being awkward or plot based talk.

BluexGreen. Same reason as RedXYellow, they barely even interacted with each other.

Years
  • Yep, I ship RedxGreen over RedxYellow or BluexGreen...

Red and Green just seem to have chemistry there (in Green's first appearance, Red even claimed that Green was "his type of gal"). All the interaction between Green and Red is grand and interesting. Not to mention they both love to flirt with each other.

RedxYellow. I know there are shippers out there for these two but it just never stuck on for me... I don't know, Red clearly shows he doesn't see Yellow as a love interest, and the two barely even interact with each other. When they do, it's usually end up being awkward or plot based talk.

BluexGreen. Same reason as RedXYellow, they barely even interacted with each other.

Yeah i agree with you on red x green its a great pairing i kind of want to read the chapter when red and the gang on sevvi island which chapter is that i quit after red adventure chapter but i am about to get back into the manga.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2014
    So I'm in Celadon City and went through the thing with the old man and the trainer named Steve. The guy left to go get groceries. Anyone know where to go next? Im so confused

Back