• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    So I'm in Celadon City and went through the thing with the old man and the trainer named Steve. The guy left to go get groceries. Anyone know where to go next? Im so confused

It's just a bonus chapter. To continue the main story go to the pokécenter and use the telephone.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • So I'm in Celadon City and went through the thing with the old man and the trainer named Steve. The guy left to go get groceries. Anyone know where to go next? Im so confused

It's a bonus chapter, so it's not compulsory. But if you wanna complete it, you'll need HM06. You'll find it before challenging Giovanni.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    In the Beta 9.1. After becoming the Pokemon chap i cannot obtain the orange ticket from oak. Please fix asap

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2021
    Hey, there seems to be an issue with evolving pokemon into gen II pokemon. I know it's a Pokedex issue, but is there any way of repairing it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    In the Beta 9.1. After becoming the Pokemon chap i cannot obtain the orange ticket from oak. Please fix asap

Surf past the captain in Vermillion, that should enable you to continue :)

Hey, there seems to be an issue with evolving pokemon into gen II pokemon. I know it's a Pokedex issue, but is there any way of repairing it?

You need the national pokédex, you get one when you save Bill from a fearow (North of cerulean city)

Can have a rematch with Brock , misty and koga , after become the champion ?

Brock, Misty, Erica, Blaine and Lt. Surge can be rebattled after beating the league but only on certain days

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Is there a suggested chronological order to play this "color" adventures? Or i can play them in any order?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    guys the game is cool the designer didn't write his name he just wrote gamefreak thank him anyway whoever he was

Years
  • Hey dude did you ever find the HM fly? if you could tell that would be great, Thankk you for your time

You can get HM Fly from a girl which is near blue after team rocket kidnaps Vaporeon. But you need the orange ticket from Prof. OAK which you can get after you beat the league.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hi everyone
    I play this hack since some days but I would like do all the Bonus Chapters but I don't find how to start some event

So if possible I would like to know how start all the Bonus Chapters and what award I can have in doing them, a kind of guide ^^

Thanks ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hi everyone
    I play this hack since some days but I would like do all the Bonus Chapters but I don't find how to start some event

So if possible I would like to know how start all the Bonus Chapters and what award I can have in doing them, a kind of guide ^^

Thanks ^^

The youtube-channel of Daemon the Gamer: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrNk49zJ-69MaWNtn_cpxCQ

He has a pretty good walkthrough

Back