• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed out of order chapter
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

How many chapters are left for you to make?

Maybe 7-8

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    hi ! i really enjoy your Hack. It's really good and well made. i have a question though after i got the sea ruby badge, those it end there? there's the old man lying there saying that the beta ended.

I hope you finish this hack :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    hi ! i really enjoy your Hack. It's really good and well made. i have a question though after i got the sea ruby badge, those it end there? there's the old man lying there saying that the beta ended.

I hope you finish this hack :D

The annoying old man... As annoying as he is, he never lies about stuff like that :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    Just starting this hack, and I've got a question: does Poliwrath learn any fighting moves by leveling up in this hack other than Submission?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi Aesthode, i want to do a question..
    How can i evolve my Ivysaur?
    I know i've read something somewhere about a root, but i don't know where can i get it :( ...
    Actually i'm in the beginning of "Pallet Hero Chapter", the only chapter i didn't played was "Zap Zap Zapdos!" because i wasn't able to remember it before fighting Moltres xD
    Hope you can help me :c

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    So, I don't know if anybody else has gotten this, but when I was at the dock in Vermilion after beating the Indigo League (great job on the story, it was epic) and I got the HM02, after I taught it to Aerodactyl and tried using it, my game just restarted. I saved beforehand, just in case, so I didn't lose anything, just thought I'd let you know.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Just starting this hack, and I've got a question: does Poliwrath learn any fighting moves by leveling up in this hack other than Submission?
    Not sure, I know I should know, but I mess with the stats and moveset 4 betas ago, so I really don't remember.

Hi Aesthode, i want to do a question..
    How can i evolve my Ivysaur?
    I know i've read something somewhere about a root, but i don't know where can i get it :( ...
    Actually i'm in the beginning of "Pallet Hero Chapter", the only chapter i didn't played was "Zap Zap Zapdos!" because i wasn't able to remember it before fighting Moltres xD
    Hope you can help me :c

You get the item that evolves Ivysaur through a storyline.

So, I don't know if anybody else has gotten this, but when I was at the dock in Vermilion after beating the Indigo League (great job on the story, it was epic) and I got the HM02, after I taught it to Aerodactyl and tried using it, my game just restarted. I saved beforehand, just in case, so I didn't lose anything, just thought I'd let you know.

I see, I'll check it. I was really hesitant to add Fly in the game since I'm really bad at map editing and I know things like this would happen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2015
    @Aethestode

I believe there are a few typos found during my gameplay that you may be aware or not. *Route 10 sign says "Rotue 10".

Will you fix the typos in Beta 10?

Edit:
    I do not want to intentionally send a angry letter,I just wanna inform/help you.

Last edited:

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Cant wait for a final beta i want to play the game when its finished and it looks like i wont have to wait for long hehe i did the main saga in older beta now i will play rest chapters

Btw you say in first post there will be 2 versions
    A normal and the other with better graphics?
    Will the difference be big
    And what about the balance of game now that you will have the hack completed will you tune the lvls of pokemon of trainers and wild pokemon

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can i ask.. WTF with this? D: ...

First i did when i came to the Indigo Plateau was talk with everyone, after that i talked with the telephone and a "voice" said:
    Voice: "Hello? ... Mom?"
    Red: "No, Who are you?"
    Voice: ".........."
    Voice: "It's Ash ...."
    *BEEP*

Is Ash.. alive or it was.. a Grave's Call?! D: ...

EDIT:
    Ok, it was my fault.
    Delia told me in the S.S Anne that he is not exactly dead or something, and later i saw a scene with her and the same Porygon who attacked Jesse, James and Meowth in the underwater route, and now i'm SO hyped, i want to continue the story and that's what i'm going to do right now <3

EDIT2:
    Oh, and i guess i found a bug, maybe it's already fixed but guess i don't lose anything reporting it:

EDIT3:
    Ok.. i'm a bit confused..
    Who is "Assunta"? Ash said he/she was the champion of the Indigo League
    Also.. what happened to him? i mean.. he said he started his own Pokemon Journey some time after being in Coma, but 5 minutes before fighting Cissy we clearly saw how Joy told Delia to let Ash die because he had nightmares and stuff..
    Is the time travel machine at the Valencia's PCenter involved? i wasn't able to travel past so i thought it would be some kind of side-mission where you save Ash of that coma and then, back to the present he would be the same Ash than the Anime or something..
    I don't know, i'm so confused right now D: ...

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed Secret of Joy Chapter

@Aethestode

I believe there are a few typos found during my gameplay that you may be aware or not. *Route 10 sign says "Rotue 10".

Will you fix the typos in Beta 10?

Edit:
    I do not want to intentionally send a angry letter,I just wanna inform/help you.

I see, I'll go fix them later. I wanna focus mainly on the rest of the chapter first :)

Cant wait for a final beta i want to play the game when its finished and it looks like i wont have to wait for long hehe i did the main saga in older beta now i will play rest chapters

Btw you say in first post there will be 2 versions
    A normal and the other with better graphics?
    Will the difference be big
    And what about the balance of game now that you will have the hack completed will you tune the lvls of pokemon of trainers and wild pokemon

The 2 version won't have much difference. Just graphic. As for the level of pokemon, yes it will be tuned.

Can i ask.. WTF with this? D: ...

First i did when i came to the Indigo Plateau was talk with everyone, after that i talked with the telephone and a "voice" said:
    Voice: "Hello? ... Mom?"
    Red: "No, Who are you?"
    Voice: ".........."
    Voice: "It's Ash ...."
    *BEEP*

Is Ash.. alive or it was.. a Grave's Call?! D: ...

EDIT:
    Ok, it was my fault.
    Delia told me in the S.S Anne that he is not exactly dead or something, and later i saw a scene with her and the same Porygon who attacked Jesse, James and Meowth in the underwater route, and now i'm SO hyped, i want to continue the story and that's what i'm going to do right now <3

EDIT2:
    Oh, and i guess i found a bug, maybe it's already fixed but guess i don't lose anything reporting it:

EDIT3:
    Ok.. i'm a bit confused..
    Who is "Assunta"? Ash said he/she was the champion of the Indigo League
    Also.. what happened to him? i mean.. he said he started his own Pokemon Journey some time after being in Coma, but 5 minutes before fighting Cissy we clearly saw how Joy told Delia to let Ash die because he had nightmares and stuff..
    Is the time travel machine at the Valencia's PCenter involved? i wasn't able to travel past so i thought it would be some kind of side-mission where you save Ash of that coma and then, back to the present he would be the same Ash than the Anime or something..
    I don't know, i'm so confused right now D: ...

Hmm... I think i've already fixed the glitch for edit 2. I don't know, need to check :).
    Lol, Asunta, type it on bulbapedia ;).
    Everything will be resolve at the end of Ash's story arc.

Here's the story arcs for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter

Kanta Region
    - Red's story arc (him becoming champion)
    - Team Rocket story arc

Orange Archipelago
    - Ash's story arc
    - Porygon's story arc
    - Team Rocket story arc
    - Red's story arc (him becoming taking part in the Orange Cup).

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Going to take a break tomorrow for Job Hunting. My contract is over, so I was let go. I need to find a job quick, otherwise I'm going to be extremely poor and sad for the holidays T.T

I just like the herp derp guys. hahahaha! XD
    One of the best hacks ever. :) (Y)

Lol, thanks man.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2015
    @Aethestode

I really wanna help you in anyway I can,but I don't know how to do rom hacks. I could find mispelled words and maybe do sprite shading but I think that's all I can do...

Last edited:
    Back