• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Yeah, you know how I said the beta might be release by the end of this month? Yeah, it needs to be postponed again.

Okay, I'm going to go prepare my 'flame shield' now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Yeah, you know how I said the beta might be release by the end of this month? Yeah, it needs to be postponed again.

Take your time bro! We're all anxious to play the final version but you've proven over-and-over again that it will be worth the wait :D even if it takes another month or even 3 months. We're all just really hyped ^^

Puzzles

Whats In A Name?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022

You had the right qualifier there, might. People can wait, and take your time. You have a life, and we all know it will be worth the wait when it's out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016

Well i havent played since beta 3 anyways, i can still wait. You mind telling us what caused the postponement? a prob with game or you just having some time off?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Well i havent played since beta 3 anyways, i can still wait. You mind telling us what caused the postponement? a prob with game or you just having some time off?

Just the usual. Final year of University and juggling between internship and job, and also other social commitments. I tried to work on the hack after work and other errands, but a lot of time, I'm just too exhausted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    THIS......THIS is masterpiece
    cant wait to play completed version

:edit
    sorry double post, this laggy internet killing me

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    as no longer do your other hacks like me because it's just a comment if you could pull the megas initial pokemons?

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • What is the 411 on this Hack? I haven't seen anything in a long while about the final release.
    The creator is busy with school and life, so it will probably be awhile, you might want to check in around April but I doubt it is going to be released for awhile.

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
    Years
  • The creator is busy with school and life, so it will probably be awhile, you might want to check in around April but I doubt it is going to be released for awhile.

Okay, I was only curious because I would like to wait for it to be completed before playing a run through.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Sorry aethestode but can't get mega politoad please dint tell me I got to go breed it to get my dang mega poliwrath the girl offers to Gove the mega for poliwrath but none for politoad

Back