• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I've dealt out infractions and warnings for the disrespect in this thread. Svas0000, you're being disrespectful and rude. Aethestode, you have overreacted when you could have simply reported his posts. This is not the first time drama has erupted in this thread; if it occurs again I will simply lock it.

Svas0000

Svas0000
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    And Aethestode i was just expressing my views... You all made my post such a big deal you all over reacted. Learn some manners from from Spherical Ice you all

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    So, to change the subject; could anyone mind telling me just how far % wise Green's main campaign got to? Because a few pages back I mentioned how according to the Green Chapter's own board it seemed as if her main story was basically completed (and the post was the only thing still making it considered a "beta".) I'm obviously not asking when it would be done, but more along the lines of is it completed enough that I could legitimately play it (whereas Blue and Yellow chapters only got halfway or less).

Now that I think about it, perhaps I should finish reading the second half of the Yellow manga while I wait, idk why on earth I stopped reading after Red's books.

Roger Davis

Goofball
    Years
  • So, to change the subject; could anyone mind telling me just how far % wise Green's main campaign got to? Because a few pages back I mentioned how according to the Green Chapter's own board it seemed as if her main story was basically completed (and the post was the only thing still making it considered a "beta".) I'm obviously not asking when it would be done, but more along the lines of is it completed enough that I could legitimately play it (whereas Blue and Yellow chapters only got halfway or less).

Now that I think about it, perhaps I should finish reading the second half of the Yellow manga while I wait, idk why on earth I stopped reading after Red's books.
    I haven't played the Green chapter myself, but judging from the posts of when he was developing, I'd say it was more or less around half, if that. The game was given more development than Blue or Yellow but a lot of that time went into sprites and visuals too. I don't think you'd be able to get a big play from it--but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    Geez i lost a lot of things. Well, no worries Aethestode. These Guys won't get past me. Keep the good work. And good luck with the Real Life Things.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2018
    So I am a little bit new to this so I don't know that much. But all possible help would be appreciated. When I download the ips patch file, it tells me that my computer (Windows 7) can't read it or it is damaged. When I played this patch about half a year ago, I patched it just fine. So I was wondering if you guys changed it or something. I tried to be as friendly as possible. Also good luck on finishing the adventure series! Its hard but possible!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    So I am a little bit new to this so I don't know that much. But all possible help would be appreciated. When I download the ips patch file, it tells me that my computer (Windows 7) can't read it or it is damaged. When I played this patch about half a year ago, I patched it just fine. So I was wondering if you guys changed it or something. I tried to be as friendly as possible. Also good luck on finishing the adventure series! Its hard but possible!

I had the same problem on a macbook, just repatch it and it should work just fine :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Things will get really occult in the final chapter.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Nice! It has been a while since we had an update! Keep up the good work!

Lol, yeah. I was gonna update regularly like before, but at the time, people stated that I shouldn't upload update regularly as they want it as a surprise, so that's what happened :).

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    Things will get really occult in the final chapter.

O.o

Simply... A thing made by the gods. XD Looks awesome Aethestode. This means that you have almost everything done.:cool: Go for it! Count me as Beta Tester. When i finish my beta XD.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2015
    Hey, sorry if you find posts like these bothersome, but I found two grammar mistakes in the game

When Oak gives you the running shoes, he says "Here are this running shoes" and the guy on the right in Viridian City's pokemon center says that "Kanto is one of the most famous region"

Just thought that I should let you know if you want to make the game as perfect as possible ^^

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2015
    Hey, sorry if you find posts like these bothersome, but I found two grammar mistakes in the game

When Oak gives you the running shoes, he says "Here are this (these) running shoes" and the guy on the right in Viridian City's pokemon center says that "Kanto is one of the most famous region(s)" and the guy on the left says "Metapod evolved (in)to a butterfree with beauty scarf"

Just thought that I should let you know if you want to make the game as perfect as possible ^^

Also, it's a really fun game, I'm enjoying it a lot!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    final chapter and red being near a coffin... lol that does not look good for red if this chapter is like a creepypasta

Back