• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2017
    Hey everyone, loving this hack so far.
    But I have a problem. Someone must have posted this before, but I'm not going to read 200+ pages of comments. What happens is that I just got eevee and Erika's badge, and I want to evolve eevee into espeon. I'm trying using a solar ribbon, but after using it, instead of showing the evolution animation, it says: "Huh?". I don't know if this is Intended and I have to use the day/night system or if it's a glitch, but I need help please, I really want an espeon :). Also I know the creator said something about an item to evolve Ivysaur around the first stages of the game, but I don't know neither the name of the item nor how to get it or when.
    Anyone with the same problem? Please help :) Thank you in advance.
    Aethestode man, you are doing an awesome work, keep it up, it's one of the best hacks I've played, it's making me want to read the manga too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    you need the national dex first in order to evolve to pokemon after the first 151. It happens the same if you try onix to steelix early in the game, its not a problem

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2017
    you need the national dex first in order to evolve to pokemon after the first 151. It happens the same if you try onix to steelix early in the game, its not a problem
    Ah, ok, awesome. Thanks man, I was worried I wouldn't be able to evolve some pokemons (also tried with seadra--->kingdra and onix, like you said). I guess I'll get the nacional dex after beating the elite 4 like in other games right?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    Ok this is very likely a question that has been asked a lot and ive looked through the thread alot and i cant find it anywhere. Where is cut? Or any hm for that matter? Ive read the manga so i know the story and i just feel like i should have ONE hm by now. Ive just reached Erika and she said to meet at Fushia city but the trees are blockimg my way and i cant cut them. Thank you and sorry for the repeat question. While im at it, how do you get to Floral city? Greg told me to meet him there and i cant find the way anyway there.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    Ok this is very likely a question that has been asked a lot and ive looked through the thread alot and i cant find it anywhere. Where is cut? Or any hm for that matter? Ive read the manga so i know the story and i just feel like i should have ONE hm by now. Ive just reached Erika and she said to meet at Fushia city but the trees are blockimg my way and i cant cut them. Thank you and sorry for the repeat question. While im at it, how do you get to Floral city? Greg told me to meet him there and i cant find the way anyway there.
    Im an idiot, her gym is in celadon. But still dont know about floral city if anyone could help

Ttar0914

Years
  • Ah, ok, awesome. Thanks man, I was worried I wouldn't be able to evolve some pokemons (also tried with seadra--->kingdra and onix, like you said). I guess I'll get the nacional dex after beating the elite 4 like in other games right?

That's where you wrong. If I remember correctly, Bill should upgrade your Pokedex to the national mode during the Celadon Gym/Eevee Chapter.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Im an idiot, her gym is in celadon. But still dont know about floral city if anyone could help

Floral City is only available through triggering a Bonus Chapter. There should be a letter on the SS Anne, that triggers the event. For more information, check the Love Letter Bonus Chapter screenshots on the OP.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    better ignore all the wheres the new version posts no need to reply to people who cant be bothered to check for info lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2017
    Hey everyone, does anybody have a reply for my earlier comment: Hello, I got mixed up in a glitch in the Safari Zone yesterday and now I am just able to walk on the water and can't exit the Zone there are Poliwrath and a Vileplume walking on the grass. What do I do please?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2017
    Hi creator of the most exciting hack on the GBA....... Thank you for making the game !!!!
    Just wanted to ask you if you could give/create Mega Evolutions for Chraizard and Blastoise as well.... it would totally be so awesome.... however its your choice totally.....

Ttar0914

Years
  • Geez, guys relax! If you're always rushing him to finish it already, it won't be complete in most cases, and there'll be a lot of bugs. So, if you want a complete game which has no bugs, you should stop rushing him and be patient instead!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2015
    Hi Rockmanmegaman, I have a question for you.
    I finished the main saga and i complete also the bonus quests that can be made in Kanto (love letter, ash jar and old man in Celadon city).
    I defeated the Indigo Plateau, but professor Oak doesn't give me the orange ticket. Also i can't enter in the upper door of Celadon city.
    What can i do? Thank you very much.
    P.s. I love your game =)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I start holiday next Thursday. This mean I'll have free time, so I can finish up bonus chapter and then release it.

Hi Rockmanmegaman, I have a question for you.
    I finished the main saga and i complete also the bonus quests that can be made in Kanto (love letter, ash jar and old man in Celadon city).
    I defeated the Indigo Plateau, but professor Oak doesn't give me the orange ticket. Also i can't enter in the upper door of Celadon city.
    What can i do? Thank you very much.
    P.s. I love your game =)

The Orange Ticket thing is a glitch. Just surf in Vermilion City to bypass the sailor.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    why so serious xD

Because I am getting sick of people creating new account just to ask me when is it going to be release, or sending me pm. Honestly, I'm about so close to just cancel the project like how I canceled the side series if I get one more posts about release date.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • cannnoot wait the last releaseee hurrryy hurryryyy woooooo!!! you dude, just awsome!
    i don't mean to be rude but ... Dude Seriously, Quit Rushing Aethesode He's got a Life Outside of Rom HackingAnd it Takes Time & Patience to Create a Rom Hack. And i Understand you wanna play Final Release,Cause so do i , What i am Saying is JUST WAIT FOR IT GET IN LINE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE PLS:)

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • I start holiday next Thursday. This mean I'll have free time, so I can finish up bonus chapter and then release it.

The Orange Ticket thing is a glitch. Just surf in Vermilion City to bypass the sailor.

Good luck. Don't push yourself, take your time and play through the hack a few times to look for bugs.
    Just a quick question: Did you add all of the Gen 5 Pokemon? If so, did you add the Gen 6 Pokemon as well?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i like the game but take easy aethestode not is robot is human him got one life out of rom hack and bein pacient and how say yuuki_asura just wait for it get in line like everyone else pleases ah aethestode is great the game just you create really is very cool

Years
  • I start holiday next Thursday. This mean I'll have free time, so I can finish up bonus chapter and then release it.

Hey man don't rush things. People who have been patiently waiting know how busy you are so you don't have to rush things. People who are rushing you are just morons who don't have a life or don't understand how busy you are. So really bro take your time.
    Again sorry if what I say or said is stupid >.<

Back