• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    Because I am getting sick of people creating new account just to ask me when is it going to be release, or sending me pm. Honestly, I'm about so close to just cancel the project like how I canceled the side series if I get one more posts about release date.
    Bro just close the thread until you relase your finale version and if you gave people you account just create another account.

Etherious

Lord Of Darkness
    Years
    Hey Aethestode, Did u include the event where all the 10 pokedex holders meet.. and they fight against the ancient sea monster which was like 4 times as big as Kyogre.. cause if u did then that would be one hell of a chapter to play in the game... Nice Work making this ROM hack anyways.. Its simply amazing...

Ttar0914

Years
    Good luck. Don't push yourself, take your time and play through the hack a few times to look for bugs.
    Just a quick question: Did you add all of the Gen 5 Pokemon? If so, did you add the Gen 6 Pokemon as well?

I don't think, that he added gen VI Pokemon as well, because MrDollSteak's sprite resource isn't finished yet, and that really takes a lot of time. The only Gen VI Pokemon that could've been added would be sylveon, to have all Eeveelutions.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
    I don't think, that he added gen VI Pokemon as well, because MrDollSteak's sprite resource isn't finished yet, and that really takes a lot of time. The only Gen VI Pokemon that could've been added would be sylveon, to have all Eeveelutions.

Just because Mr. DS' sprite resource hasn't been finished, doesn't mean he can add some 6th Gen Pokémon. And he can add SEVERAL more Pokémon than just Sylveon. :p :p :p He can add all of the starters, and a few more. Plus he could just get a spriter. :p :p :p :p :p :p

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    Just because Mr. DS' sprite resource hasn't been finished, doesn't mean he can add some 6th Gen Pokémon. And he can add SEVERAL more Pokémon than just Sylveon. :p :p :p He can add all of the starters, and a few more. Plus he could just get a spriter. :p :p :p :p :p :p

Well, Aethestode made the Fakemon and Mega Evolution sprites himself, so I don't think spriting is the problem.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    For some reason I can't use dive to go after team Rocket. There isn't even an option to "DIVE". Is it supposed to be this way till the new patch comes out or is there something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2017
    Can someone please tell me how to get out of the Safari Zone glitch as I can't escape the safari zone now and my character is walking on the water.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Can someone please tell me how to get out of the Safari Zone glitch as I can't escape the safari zone now and my character is walking on the water.

I guess it just didn't happen to anyone yet, my game froze due to an already known bug in the safari zone but what you're describing is just totally different. Just restart the last save beforehand? I mean you didn't save while it was glitched right?

Years
    Love the game. I'm not very far into I yet. I have surf and have gone to cerulean. I talk to the guy who is to the left side where mewtwos cave is (originally speaking). I talk to him then my game freezes. Besides that I haven't had any other issues. Hope this is isn't an issue or an annoyance.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2017
    I guess it just didn't happen to anyone yet, my game froze due to an already known bug in the safari zone but what you're describing is just totally different. Just restart the last save beforehand? I mean you didn't save while it was glitched right?
    I'm afraid I did by mistake and when I realized I was pretty mad, is there any other way?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2015
    I started playing this ROM hack about 2 days ago, and beat the main game A-ok, but I am having some difficulty navigating the Orange Islands, I suppose it could be due to the map not completely functioning. Has there been an update and I just downloaded an older version? I have defeated the first gym, got to the Kinkan and Pinkan islands and completed everything there, where should I be next?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    I'm afraid I did by mistake and when I realized I was pretty mad, is there any other way?

Mistakes happen but then I'm afraid you'll probably have to restart your game :/ sorry dude

I started playing this ROM hack about 2 days ago, and beat the main game A-ok, but I am having some difficulty navigating the Orange Islands, I suppose it could be due to the map not completely functioning. Has there been an update and I just downloaded an older version? I have defeated the first gym, got to the Kinkan and Pinkan islands and completed everything there, where should I be next?

Euh I thought it was pretty "straight-forward" once you went trough searoute 2, you just have to follow the routes but sometimes there are multiple ways, were one route leads to a sidequest and another to the second gym. Just before the second gym you'll arrive on an island where there's a pokécenter and I think 1 house the rest is just a huge cave

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2015
    I had to retrace my steps back to Valencia, I copied the photo of the orange islands above to use as a reference, and I'm glad to report I have the 2nd orange island badge.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2016
    I start holiday next Thursday. This mean I'll have free time, so I can finish up bonus chapter and then release it.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

He has given an answer (I feel for the 1,000,000th time).

Relax and let the man work his magic. It will be done when it's done.

BTW: Aethestode, keep movin' forward!

Reactions: Raj

Super_Melons

Supreme
    Years
    I haven't played very many rom hacks before. Can I play this online somewhere (like vizzed) or do I have to have the VBA, or another similar program?
    It looks very fun, and I want to try it! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    This is my favourite hack ! I like the manga pokemon adventures and this game based on it too !

Good work Aethestode ! ! !

Hacks I support-

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Just got to the end of the beta, and I wanted to thank u for this amazing hack. Definitely one of the best.
    Btw, it will be great if u can change the cries of mega venusaur and mega poliwrath for the next beta.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokemon List:
    All Kanto
    All Johto
    All Hoenn
    All Sinnoh
    15% Unova
    10% Kalos
    Geodudes
    Crystal Onix
    Crystal Steelix
    VoltorbGun
    Pink Rhyhorn
    Pink Rhydon
    Missingno
    Gastroper (Shelldar's branch evolution)
    Kanga Jr (Kangaskhan, Kangaskhoon and Cubone's pre-evolution)
    Sarapi (Paras' pre-evolution)
    Kangaskhoon (Male Kagaskhan)
    Shadow Lugia
    Zapmolcuno
    Swampert X

Mega Evolution Lists:
    Mega Nidoking
    Mega Venusaur Y
    Mega Venusaur X
    Mega Pidgeot X
    Mega Pidgeot Y
    Mega Poliwrath